Sup3r-1 (7 weeks 330mg or start lower)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Got 2 jars of sup3r-1 (one 90 caps and on 60 caps = 150 caps total)

Is i better to start at 220 mg for 2 weeks then 330mg for the remaining 6 weeks for a total of 8 weeks.

Or

Go at it att 330mg for 7 weeks? Got some 11-OXO 90 caps and thinking about running it at 450mg the first 6 days (to compensate for no 1-andro) then drop it to 300mg for the remaining 6 weeks.

Will be stacking it with.

Epi-Andro 750-1000mg for 8 weeks.
11-OXO 300mg for 6 weeks.
Ar1macre Pro 4 Cap/Day for 8 weeks.

Also got some Ostar1ne (360 caps) but the idea is to running it solo next cut to test i out (never tired a SARM before).

Your thoughts?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would go the 8 weeks, with 220 up front and 330 the rest and just steady dose the 11-oxo. Not sure if it would be better to start or end with the 11-oxo though.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Personally I would go the 8 weeks, with 220 up front and 330 the rest and just steady dose the 11-oxo. Not sure if it would be better to start or end with the 11-oxo though.
Yea though this to, better to do a longer run and raise the dose.

Been thinking about the 11-oxo also if it's better to start o finish with it.
I am pretty lean right now (8% bodyfat) and the thought about this cycle is to get pumped up while i slowly increase carbs to fill upp the muscles and if possible drop another 2% in fat.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I am very disappointed with super 1, 5 weeks i was running 330 mg and strenght gain was minimal, like weight gain too. With super 1 i was running 500 mg epiandro by olympus labs, and i will try prolong cycle another 3 weeks. Last year i have had run finaflex 1 andro with 4 andro 2 times, and strenght went throught the roof. I think their new delivery method is in fact, you can see that they return with delta 2 with old method dihidrobergamottin and piperine.