Test P, EQ, anavar

Wilkd

Awards
Hey Guys! Just a quick question

Im looking to run a cycle 10-12 weeks mainly to stay dry, maintain size, and cut up even more. I know I will Obviously put on size which isn't the biggest problem for me its mainly just shredding up fat and filling out.

I plan to run Test-P, Equipoise, and anavar.

Do you think mixing Clenbuterol in there would be over kill? It can wig me out sometimes and make me off the wall so I guess it is not a necessity but I did get great results from it.

What about an AI? Do you think Arimidex or Aromasin is necessary? I have cycled Test P only before and I had some sensitivity in my nipples. I like to stay away from Arimidex because of the rebound gyro compared to the gradual come back from aromasin.

I will probably PCT Novaldex 40/40/20/20 and may throw clomid in there too at 70/70/35/35

Do you think HCG is necessary?

My main question is does that sound like a good stack for cutting up or would you recommend other things. I am open for anything! If you think this is the proper stack, how would you run it?

I was thinking:
-Test P at 450mg
- Equipoise 600 mg
- Anavar start week 4 at 20 mg? Maybe more

Thanks so much guys. I really appreciate the help!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Eq needs to be ran longer than 12 weeks. Why test P with eq? and I would either Kickstart with Var or finish my cycle with Var.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Also 20mg of Var won't do anything.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes more sense to match esters of EQ and Test. Also as stated EQ should be run for 12-20 weeks. EQ typically used to add lean mass, why would you want to take Clen and dehydrate your muscles while using EQ? The 2 don't really coincide nicely.

A better stack for cutting up in a 10-12 week time span is Test Prop, Mast Prop and Anavar at a proper dose.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ and clen was used by cyclists for years. To say they don't work together is just silly as they're both common staples in these kinds of stacks.

That being said, get either enanthate or cyp for test and, ideally, bold cyp if you can. Pinning twice per week at the same interval for each compound makes it simpler. I also prefer BC to EQ.