Beginner Cycle (First Time)

Bmk4191

Awards
I am curious on what the best/safest cycle is for a first time user. You can read a million things but it's all opinion and perception and I wonder about the validity of them. Here is a large group of insights with others calling out BS you find in research.

I won't be taking them now but when the time comes I want to informed and educated to the max. Most people in the gym and locally I talk to have used Test Enanthate 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks and then a PCT for 4 weeks.

What's a proper PCT for a cycle?

These kind of questions may seem simple or stupid but we all must start somewhere and I'd rather hear from a trusted group of people than do research and be ill informed or perceive something wrong.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am curious on what the best/safest cycle is for a first time user. You can read a million things but it's all opinion and perception and I wonder about the validity of them. Here is a large group of insights with others calling out BS you find in research.

I won't be taking them now but when the time comes I want to informed and educated to the max. Most people in the gym and locally I talk to have used Test Enanthate 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks and then a PCT for 4 weeks.

These kind of questions may seem simple or stupid but we all must start somewhere and I'd rather hear from a trusted group of people than do research and be ill informed or perceive something wrong.
A basic injectable test cycle at a moderate dose is always advised for the first time. 500 mg test per week is totally reasonable.

A proper PCT requires the use of a SERM after the test esters clear the body. Nolva and/or Clomid are by far the most popular and researched SERM options. A combo of both is also very popular for injectable cycles. HCG is also another common component of PCT for injectable cycles although not used as universally as SERMs.

Another thing you need to research is the necessity of an AI(aromatase inhibitor) while injecting test.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Test e or test cyp at 250mg every 3 days is a great first cycle. For pct you should wait 2 weeks after your last pin and use either clomid at 50/50/25/25 or nolva at 40/40/20/20. You will want to have an ai on hand, I prefer exemestane, and dose as needed. Will links pct thread for a more in depth pct overview for you. Hcg is used by some people but it is not for pct use. Do not use hcg in pct or you will delay recovery!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276620-post-cycle-therapy.html

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
A basic injectable test cycle at a moderate dose is always advised for the first time. 500 mg test per week is totally reasonable.

A proper PCT requires the use of a SERM after the test esters clear the body. Nolva and/or Clomid are by far the most popular and researched SERM options. A combo of both is also very popular for injectable cycles. HCG is also another common component of PCT for injectable cycles although not used as universally as SERMs.

Another thing you need to research is the necessity of an AI(aromatase inhibitor) while injecting test.
This says it all