PH's daily doses toxicity comparable to what?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Food for thought question here basically....

Using 1-Andro / 4- Andro / Epiandro, etc... at recommended amounts per day (solo or stacked)... toxicity levels are comparable to what....two beers a day? Couple shots of Vodka a day, if that? Rat poison?

Curious.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Not enough to really worry about it unless you're already in really bad shape. Lol. Now if you are comparing something like superdrol to alcohol, I wouldn't obviously know a scientifically researched exact comparison for alcohol. A 6 week cycle of that sounds about as safe for you body as a bottle of vodka every night. The only difference, one will get you jacked, the other will just get you in jail after you beat your girlfriend.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Or in the hospital, but I try and not to think about that possibility. Lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food for thought question here basically....

Using 1-Andro / 4- Andro / Epiandro, etc... at recommended amounts per day (solo or stacked)... toxicity levels are comparable to what....two beers a day? Couple shots of Vodka a day, if that? Rat poison?

Curious.
Liver toxicity on these is minimal. However, lipids and other health markers can take significant damage depending upon how each user's body reacts. Dose and length of the cycle are the key factors when it comes to impacts on health markers.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Liver toxicity on these is minimal. However, lipids and other health markers can take significant damage depending upon how each user's body reacts. Dose and length of the cycle are the key factors when it comes to impacts on health markers.
Yeah, 1-andro will bomb your lipids...even though it's liver safe, it's certainly not risk free. Always research and use the necessary supports.

C

Crazyguy1991

Awards
How is it possibme to improve or at least stabilize lipids during an 1/4 Andro cycle.

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
At 6' 3" and >200 lbs you and your liver are fine at the recommended doses.But like other posters have said keep an eye on your hdl and ldl and blood pressure. in terms of comparing toxicity idk, there was a point in my life when I was literally drinking a litre of vodka a day And my liver values were better than when I was on an oral DS.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
At 6' 3" and >200 lbs you and your liver are fine at the recommended doses.But like other posters have said keep an eye on your hdl and ldl and blood pressure. in terms of comparing toxicity idk, there was a point in my life when I was literally drinking a litre of vodka a day And my liver values were better than when I was on an oral DS.
Which DS?

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
The worst was when I was on Epi. Hell, even ostarine royally ****s up my lipid profile, guess I'm getting old

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm done with orals thb, inject is the way to go. I just try and eat 2 tablespoons of olive oil a day, and a lot of whole eggs, paired with a reasonable cruise dose of test and your lipids are good to go

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm done with orals thb, inject is the way to go. I just try and eat 2 tablespoons of olive oil a day, and a lot of whole eggs, paired with a reasonable cruise dose of test and your lipids are good to go
I hate needles so im fu-cked :)

M

Mister_T_

Awards
Not enough to really worry about it unless you're already in really bad shape. Lol. Now if you are comparing something like superdrol to alcohol, I wouldn't obviously know a scientifically researched exact comparison for alcohol. A 6 week cycle of that sounds about as safe for you body as a bottle of vodka every night. The only difference, one will get you jacked, the other will just get you in jail after you beat your girlfriend.
vodka being the one that gets you jacked right? hehe