Warrior labz products

Wreckosaurus

Awards
I was just looking on their website and I'm super confused.

1. They have a product with m1alpha. Isnt that banned? A long time ago?
2. They have a product with cyanostane. I can't find any info on this. I've heard it mentioned but I know nothing about it, and also thought it was banned.
3. They have something with "super deca sten". Again. Can't find anything on this one.

What confuses me is that from my understanding, the only things still legal are the dheas. So what's up with these?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know multiple people that got great results with them prior to the ban and even shortly after, but lately their products have been underdosed at best, avoid them without a doubt man

lucas232

Awards
where would you suggest going online to get a product of equal quality to the warrior labz before the ban?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard a couple stories recently that their products were bunk. I have never tried them, but t have seen some not so great reviews on them.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
or you could just use on of the board sponsors on this forum and get legit products

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
or you could just use on of the board sponsors on this forum and get legit products
Op most likely is trying to get banned designers considering that's what warrior labz products are marketed to be; the board sponsors just sell andros, right? But hey, I'd rather get some andros than some sugar pills haha