T3 Clen Cycle for female

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any thoughts on this? Anyone have any experience?

Doing some recon for my lady. She wants in... Im hesitant and a little uneasy about it...

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I met my wife she was on this stack, she was also competing in fitness pageants. I'm not sure of the exact dosages but she was ripped ... She was on and off this combo for a few years.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I met my wife she was on this stack, she was also competing in fitness pageants. I'm not sure of the exact dosages but she was ripped ... She was on and off this combo for a few years.
Can you find out what dosages and how she ran it? lt would be very helpful brother.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I didn't post last night but here was her cycle.

The t3 was dosed at 60 mcgs for about a month at a time with a month break in between.
The clen was dosed between 60 and 80 mcgs for the same time period, both were taken at the same time. During the break period she used ketotifen, keep in mind this was during the 90's when it was easily available, I'm not sure about nowadays.

Every other t3 clen cycle she added anavar at 50 mg.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I didn't post last night but here was her cycle.

The t3 was dosed at 60 mcgs for about a month at a time with a month break in between.
The clen was dosed between 60 and 80 mcgs for the same time period, both were taken at the same time. During the break period she used ketotifen, keep in mind this was during the 90's when it was easily available, I'm not sure about nowadays.

Every other t3 clen cycle she added anavar at 50 mg.

I hope this is what you were looking for.
Perfect. Thanks!. Im not too comfortable with her doing it, mainly because i have not direct experience. But shes an adult so as long as shes aware of the risks its her choice... I will be doing more research but this is what i was essentially asking for lol

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife used to be pretty renegade when it to this stuff, have your wife ramp up slowly like 20 mcgs at a time while checking her temperature, she may not want to go up over 99 degrees.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife used to be pretty renegade when it to this stuff, have your wife ramp up slowly like 20 mcgs at a time while checking her temperature, she may not want to go up over 99 degrees.
Yea i was thinking somewhere around 25 to start. With the clen at 2 weeks on two weeks off or two days on two days off. Im also looking into peptides for her. Shes dieted for months, tracked calories and all. Fasted cardio everday for months. Everything in check, just hasnt changed much and shes frustrated. So we are implementing changes, but shes looking into the darker side of the game and asking a lot of questions lol. I just dont want her to be impulsive for the wrong reasons either!

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did she try going keto? After we had kids my wife went full on keto to lose the baby weight, she got fairly ripped without the pharmaceuticals. She is taking FD2 now... Since my diagnosis of diabetes I opted for keto as well as FD2 and it has helped out a ton.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did she try going keto? After we had kids my wife went full on keto to lose the baby weight, she got fairly ripped without the pharmaceuticals. She is taking FD2 now... Since my diagnosis of diabetes I opted for keto as well as FD2 and it has helped out a ton.
Lol yea. Shes a keto nut. In full keto for over a year with some planned carb ups here and there. But has spent months in straight keto. Weve tried ALOT of thing. We are going to up the cardio on july 1st to an hour fasted plus some hiit after training and see what happens.

Im not familiar with fd2....

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FOLLIDRONE version 2, absolutely amazing stuff. Check it out.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FOLLIDRONE version 2, absolutely amazing stuff. Check it out.
Ooo lol. Got it. Yea i ran it as a beta tester. Have a log on here. Very good stuff. I was like does he mean the honda civic fd2 lol