RAD 140

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Hello, been a member, first time posting. Not super clear on the rules but it seems like discussing chemicals and their source are okay from the posts I've read. I know not a ton of research on this one but here goes. Idk if I can mention the company name but I will and if it has to be edited, I guess mods will know. Olympic Labs (Olympic, not Olympus) RAD 140, 15 mg capsules. Taking one a day for two days now. Anyone have any experience with this? Today is my second day and I can feel my nipples are a little sensitive. All the research said no real sides so I wasn't expecting this, so I know it's not just in my head. As for PCT, would using DAA and Elim1nate (Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione) be sufficient? Any info would be helpful. Also should I run the DAA while on cycle and save the eliminate for after? Not sure about the rules regarding AAS discussion but I have experience with that so I know the basics.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hello, been a member, first time posting. Not super clear on the rules but it seems like discussing chemicals and their source are okay from the posts I've read. I know not a ton of research on this one but here goes. Idk if I can mention the company name but I will and if it has to be edited, I guess mods will know. Olympic Labs (Olympic, not Olympus) RAD 140, 15 mg capsules. Taking one a day for two days now. Anyone have any experience with this? Today is my second day and I can feel my nipples are a little sensitive. All the research said no real sides so I wasn't expecting this, so I know it's not just in my head. As for PCT, would using DAA and Elim1nate (Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione) be sufficient? Any info would be helpful. Also should I run the DAA while on cycle and save the eliminate for after? Not sure about the rules regarding AAS discussion but I have experience with that so I know the basics.
Radar1ne is the MOST suppressive SARM made, with blood work showing it. If you have been here since 2014 how would you not know to just get a SERM??

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
In regards to you sensitivty... are you using ANY on cycle support? Did you just hop on cycle and say here goes???? Doesn't seem like you've research anything to be honest. You need a cycle support and ALWAYS have an AI on hand. Also I recommend clomid for PCT.. otherwise gl...

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I actually did a ton of research for days and everything I read said it was barely suppressive. And I have the AI on hand. In terms of cycle support what do you suggest?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I actually did a ton of research for days and everything I read said it was barely suppressive. And I have the AI on hand. In terms of cycle support what do you suggest?
A ton of research where?? Everyone here can attest that RAD is the MOST suppressive SARM there was blood work of it dropping someones test from 800 into the 100's in a week. What's your on hand AI?? Just because somethings not estrogenic doesn't mean your body wont raise estrogen when it realizes and exogenous androgen and trys to balance itself.. it's our body's system of checks and balances any time you off set homeostasis your estrogen can rise. Just because something's not estrogenic by nature doesn't mean it won't happen. Arimacare pro will have your cycle covered. Also if you thought DAA and Arimistane(Which is garbage btw) is a good PCT from tons of research then i have no idea where you're researching.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just telling you most of the stuff I read and from peoples logs said it wasn't very suppressive. So ok, I was wrong, so please help me out then. Why is arimistane garbage and what should I use in its place?

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok I just saw you say arimicare pro I missed that

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok so I see that that has androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione in it, but you said it was garbage? I'm not being a smart ass either I appreciate your help. I was under the impression that you didn't want to suppress estrogen during a cycle because it contributed something to your gains, is that incorrect? I should be taking this the whole time I'm on cycle? Should I continue it afterwards, and if so for how long?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just telling you most of the stuff I read and from peoples logs said it wasn't very suppressive. So ok, I was wrong, so please help me out then. Why is arimistane garbage and what should I use in its place?
I hardly believe im being "Argumentative" rather trying to give you tough love as you already started the cycle.. you have to understand we get many kids coming here doing no research then just hopping on wishing for the best. I'm trying to make the point that it is in fact very strong/suppressive and treat it and any other SARM for that matter as a big deal. Arimistane in many people barely effects estrogen while other who swear by it say "It dried me out like all hell" though that may be true i've yet to see any blood work on it effecting estrogen, it does however effect cortisol and i believe that's why it dries people out. I would use Letrone by BLR very strong for an OTC AI. Also has many benefits to add to a cycle such as increasing t3,t4,gh,igf-1 and other things. For pct get a SERM like Clomid/Nolva and get a cortisol control product such as invictus/reduce XT and you're set.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I wasn't saying you were being argumentative, I meant I didn't want you to think I was being a d*#% because of the arimicare question

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ok so I see that that has androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione in it, but you said it was garbage? I'm not being a smart ass either I appreciate your help. I was under the impression that you didn't want to suppress estrogen during a cycle because it contributed something to your gains, is that incorrect? I should be taking this the whole time I'm on cycle? Should I continue it afterwards, and if so for how long?
You're not taking it for the Arimistane.. You're taking it for the very comprehensive liver/heart formula they put in it. I believe it effects cortisol and then they put Abieta a decently strong AI in it and labeled it (Estrogen/cortisol control) So abieta for estrogen arimistane for cortisol. Personally i don't like arimistane based off of actual blood work posted.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
So the letrone I should be using during cycle, and clomid/nolvadex afterwards? And are you still suggesting the arimicare? I seriously appreciate this, but I'm confused, can you tell me exactly what I should be taking on cycle and if it should continue during October?

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Should I start the arimicare right away and run it the whole time? Again I thought there was a benefit to having higher estrogen during a cycle but if I'm wrong, I'm wrong

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm honestly embarrassed, I never do anything without a ton of research I think I just got my information from bad sources

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So the letrone I should be using during cycle, and clomid/nolvadex afterwards? And are you still suggesting the arimicare? I seriously appreciate this, but I'm confused, can you tell me exactly what I should be taking on cycle and if it should continue during October?
On cycle-

Arimacare Pro
RAD140
other cycle supports(optional)
Letrone

PCT-
Clomid/nolvadex
Natty T-booster-(I recommend alphamax XT)
Reduce xt/invictus (Cortisol control)

After PCT
(Id use exemestane after pct as it's suicidal AI to prevent any SERM gyno.) But if you don't want to go pharma/RC then use letrone at 1 cap ed for 8 weeks.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok that's exactly what I need d. Thanks so much.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Should I start the arimicare right away and run it the whole time? Again I thought there was a benefit to having higher estrogen during a cycle but if I'm wrong, I'm wrong
There is... But arimacare will not crush estrogen.. it only has abieta.... it's nothing too serious it'll just help regulate estrogen. Letrone will be the big AI and I would use it during cycle as i like it's benefits and it doesn't crush my E, but you could just have it on hand if you dont mind estrogen.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Supposing I can't get clomid/nolvadex ( I know, stupid to start without it, but everyone was saying no pct needed.) what's my next best bet?

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I searched this forum pretty extensively and many people mentioned running rad solo. Idk if they didn't include the on cycle support because it was a given or if they weren't taking it. Could I used the letrone in place if I can't get them? And would I do it like a regular cycle, start them a few days before I take the last dose?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Supposing I can't get clomid/nolvadex ( I know, stupid to start without it, but everyone was saying no pct needed.) what's my next best bet?
You can easily find them actually and i wouldn't recommend anything but a SERM for RAD. If you don't have a SERM then don't cycle. Period. Or risk Low T for a long time hopefully not permanently. And yes.. On cycle support is a given for ANY cycle. You sure you were on this forum and not Evolutionary??

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Positive. Many people saying "I ran rad solo for x weeks at x mgs and had x results"

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I tried to pm you and it wouldn't let me. Worst comes to worst, I could get a script from my doc, correct? And the letrone during pct or only after? I just want to be absolutely clear on this

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I tried to pm you and it wouldn't let me. Worst comes to worst, I could get a script from my doc, correct? And the letrone during pct or only after? I just want to be absolutely clear on this
I'll pm you where I get my pharma ancillaries.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Start letrone during week 2 of CLOMID/NOLVA use and continue it 2 weeks past seem to prevent rebound gyno.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok thank you. If you could give me a sample dosing plan for nolvadex too I would appreciate it.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ok thank you. If you could give me a sample dosing plan too I would appreciate it.
If CLOMID
50/50/25/25
If nolvadex
40/40/20/20

Letrone on cycle 1-2 caps Ed. Letrone 2 weeks into pct 1-2 caps Ed.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok so letrone, then stop for first two weeks of pct then start again?

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok, so it's not absolutely necessary on cycle? I'm asking because since I already started by the time I order and receive I will be well into the cycle. Should I just save it for pct?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ok, so it's not absolutely necessary on cycle? I'm asking because since I already started by the time I order and receive I will be well into the cycle. Should I just save it for pct?
It's only needed if you're having estrogen problems.. Otherwise no. Arimacare pro is DEFINITELY a necessity.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Just so you know, this is a quote from Yates84? Who seemed to be knolegeable and respected on this forum. "Cycle support is definitely a good idea but no pct is required.". This is in regards to a RAD/Osta stack

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Just so you know, this is a quote from Yates84? Who seemed to be knolegeable and respected on this forum. "Cycle support is definitely a good idea but no pct is required.". This is in regards to a RAD/Osta stack
Okay then don't pct. enjoy. Idk why you'd want to get out of PCT but hey, that's your prerogative. And that was when SARMs first came out and people thought you could use them in pct... Gl with that. You do you if you don't want to take THE NEW advice, not past thoughts.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Dude I appreciate your help more than you know and I'm definitely going to do what you say. I was just showing you where on this site I got my bad info from.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Clearly you know what you're talking about and I'm definitely going to take your advice

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Dude I appreciate your help more than you know and I'm definitely going to do what you say. I was just showing you where on this site I got my bad info from.
Yates is one of the most knowledgeable guys on this forum but this was when SARMs first came out. Now he recommends full pct.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
And this was from April of this year so really not long ago. Again, not arguing, I'm just explaining where I got my ideas from. And it wasn't just that quote there were others. But I can't say more how much I appreciate your info

D

DennisC1986

Awards
So the info has changed that much in just two months? That's pretty crazy

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Also, if I get blood drawn in say the last few days of cycle, would the rad effect the levels on the test or does it somehow test only what your body is producing?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said that in regards to an extremely low dosed osta cycle, never about rad140. Info has changed but I've never not recommended pct for anything.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
hmm im pretty sure that thread was about osta and rad 140, I think it was his girlfriend who was taking it? anyway never meant to put words in your mouth or anything, just wanted to show him that I wasn't just pulling my ideas out of thin air

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Title was gf running osta/rad, pct needed? Again im not trying to be a dick I just want you guys to understand where im coming from. Know that I appreciate you both very much.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm im pretty sure that thread was about osta and rad 140, I think it was his girlfriend who was taking it? anyway never meant to put words in your mouth or anything, just wanted to show him that I wasn't just pulling my ideas out of thin air
No pct necessary for a female, huge difference.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Title was gf running osta/rad, pct needed? Again im not trying to be a dick I just want you guys to understand where im coming from. Know that I appreciate you both very much.
Females don't need large amounts of testosterone like men do.. that's why they don't need pct...

D

DennisC1986

Awards
ah ok. understood. thanks for clearing up

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image.jpeg

G

Giants95

Awards
I've been on rad for about 3 weeks now along with a test booster and haven't noticed any negative sides. My strength and stamina have gone up a significant amount. I feel a bit more enegergized, bones feel stronger when lifting and joints feel better overall. I'm not on any liver support. I feel good. I Drink plenty of water and if your budget allows it, get your own blood test done and see for yourself. I rather know for sure by experiencing for yourself than to be talked into buying stuff you don't really need. Just make sure you got legit **** and don't be afraid to add another plate on that bench press. Rad is some good ****.

O

Ob2001

Awards
A ton of research where?? Everyone here can attest that RAD is the MOST suppressive SARM there was blood work of it dropping someones test from 800 into the 100's in a week. What's your on hand AI?? Just because somethings not estrogenic doesn't mean your body wont raise estrogen when it realizes and exogenous androgen and trys to balance itself.. it's our body's system of checks and balances any time you off set homeostasis your estrogen can rise. Just because something's not estrogenic by nature doesn't mean it won't happen. Arimacare pro will have your cycle covered. Also if you thought DAA and Arimistane(Which is garbage btw) is a good PCT from tons of research then i have no idea where you're researching.
I have to call bulls**t on that one. Dropping from 800 ng/dl to 100 ng/dl is not possible with any drug.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't get rid of my rad haha heard it's pretty good but not as good as what I run now.