first cycle- how's it looking?

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
ok ya'll, i'm new to this, but i've been reading up and trying to learn. i'm still a few months off from my run(working on getting my bf % down), so i'm just acquiring things and trying to decide exactly what i should use. the main goal will be to cut while maintaing lean mass while on a deficit, and i'm also looking to gain some strength hopefully.

age- 35
bf % when i start will be under 20%
calories will be around 2000 of very clean and healthy whole foods

my weight routine i'm doing right now is SL 5X5 with accessory work, but i'm going to be switching to wendlers 5/3/1 BBB style 4 day's per week when i start my cycle, and on off days 30-45 minutes of cardio. i hate cardio...!!

here's what i'm thinking as of now, i'm definitely open for advice!

on cycle-
Dermacrine @ 4-5 pumps daily.
OL SUP3R-1 220/220/220/220/220/220
OL SUP3R EPI 500/500/500/500/500/500
OL AR1MACARE PRO - do i need this with non-methylated compounds? i picked up a couple bottles since they was 50% off!!
+ my staples- creatine,protein powder,fish oil and a multi and chicken lol

PCT-
CLOMID 50/25/25/25
EXEMESTANE on hand if needed
ALPHAMAX XT

how does this look, does anything need changed or am i missing anything? any input is appreciated.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You are one of the few who actually posted a cycle based on some research, and it looks good. Most say "I've learned so much from you guys" and then post a garbage cycle that clearly wasn't researched.

Lots of people are having blood pressure issues with the andros so I would recommend using hawthorn berry 2 weeks before you start your cycle, and continue using it at half dose during cycle along with the OL arm1care.
Good job bro, post any other questions that you have and we'll do our best to answer.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
You are one of the few who actually posted a cycle based on some research, and it looks good. Most say "I've learned so much from you guys" and then post a garbage cycle that clearly wasn't researched.

Lots of people are having blood pressure issues with the andros so I would recommend using hawthorn berry 2 weeks before you start your cycle, and continue using it at half dose during cycle along with the OL arm1care.
Good job bro, post any other questions that you have and we'll do our best to answer.
thanks man! appreciate the advice on the hawthorn berry, i'll definitely ad that in there also.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good man hopefully some others will chime in. If you have any questions about AlphaMax XT, feel free to PM me.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looks like you got most of your bases covered OP.

How'd you decide on your 1 and epiandro doses? You got a bottle of the Elite for each?

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you got most of your bases covered OP.

How'd you decide on your 1 and epiandro doses? You got a bottle of the Elite for each?
from OL's website for recommended dose for beginner! Not yet, still have to order them. Does the dosing look ok, or should i bump it up after i see how i react?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
from OL's website for recommended dose for beginner! Not yet, still have to order them. Does the dosing look ok, or should i bump it up after i see how i react?
Nah dosing looks fine for a first run.

Just how "strong" youll find the stuff, thats really difficult to predict. Some guys find 220mg of the 1andro plenty, others 330 is their sweet spot...then others get bad lethargy/bp sides at the lower dose.

Go with the 220 and see how you feel about it at the 3-4 week mark. Should have a good idea by then how you sitting.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Nah dosing looks fine for a first run.

Just how "strong" youll find the stuff, thats really difficult to predict. Some guys find 220mg of the 1andro plenty, others 330 is their sweet spot...then others get bad lethargy/bp sides at the lower dose.

Go with the 220 and see how you feel about it at the 3-4 week mark. Should have a good idea by then how you sitting.
right on man, thanks.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack OP. May I suggest SNS REDUCE XT to combat the rise in cortisol. It's sole purpose is to control cortisol and is the gold standard here on AM.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Great stack OP. May I suggest SNS REDUCE XT to combat the rise in cortisol. It's sole purpose is to control cortisol and is the gold standard here on AM.
sure, do you think i may need it? like i said, i'm a newbie so i'm all ears for anything i may be missing and need.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sure, do you think i may need it? like i said, i'm a newbie so i'm all ears for anything i may be missing and need.
I would definitely recommend it for PCT. that's when cortisol rises. Dose it 0/0/3/3/3.