Advise

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Can I do cycle course bulking or cutting if My body fat is 11 to 16 any help advice can help and thanks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thats a very wide spectrum for a question.
Do tell us about yourself and what your goals are . Include past cycle history and training styles .

*Advice*

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Am 5ft9(175cm) 12 stones (77kg) Body fat it's 15 % as it come on the scale am kind of hard gainer not easy to put on mass muscle Unless I go on cycle I been training almost 10 years been natural for the first 4 years just supplements protein /amino /glutamine /creatine I kind of add lean muscles that time but no size then I been advised to go on gear so my cycle was Dinabol cycle only for month then other oral cycle androlic cycle only then after few months I went for oral cycle only androl for month I think then I had other oral cycle winstrol or stanzol I think all I gained for those different cycles is bit of size and water after that I went on my first inject cycle deca 250 and sus 250 and Dinabol for 6 weeks then second cycle equipoise with test I think and winstrol for 8 weeks that was Back 2009 then my third cycle on 2011 deca and sus again and Dinabol for 8 weeks I wasn't that heavy on my cycles and only for 6 to 8 weeks and some other oral cycle for month all I gained is bit of size from those cycle went from 51 kg to 77 in those 10 years and gained water and fat to my nutrition wasn't spot on I never eat clear or eat for kcal I just keep eatfing when am hungry only the last few years am trying to eat more clean and healthy and 5 meals a day my traning it's been
Light and heavy sometimes am Alredy changing my way of traning and more into compound movement and trying to go heavy also get my nutrition spot on

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Your cycles are...off imo and you need to learn hoq to eat. Start counting calories, you'll see very fast how little you are actually eating.

JayWalk39

Awards
From what you wrote your issue is your nutrition. Focus on eating and you will have better success gaining muscle than you would with a cycle.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What off imo and what Is hoq
how* Deca and eq run for 8 weeks? It's not nearly long enough. Test E etc should also be ran longer than 8 weeks. Your problem is diet. Plain and simple. Have you researched the compounds? at all? If you want to run 8 weeks use Prop and Npp.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
how* Deca and eq run for 8 weeks? It's not nearly long enough. Test E etc should also be ran longer than 8 weeks. Your problem is diet. Plain and simple. Have you researched the compounds? at all? If you want to run 8 weeks use Prop and Npp.
I havent research deca but whats recommended dose for how long 16-20 weeks??

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
You need to eat boy. Can't out train a piss poor diet.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I havent research deca but whats recommended dose for how long 16-20 weeks??
Dose is very person depended. I know people who swear by 300mg a week and some 500mg. I'd recommend running test higher than Deca, for example 400mg Deca ew with 500-600mg test ew. Time? umm anywhere from 12-16 weeks is good for me.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Im not sure if i want eq or deca for my next run but deca would require caber.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if i want eq or deca for my next run but deca would require caber.
Not necessarily. Caber and prami are dependent on the person and dose.
I'm on 300mg Deca right now, with Test and Mast. No need for either.