PCT HELP ANS ATEST/ARIMIT

Roman4129

Awards
Hello,
Wanted some advise on these two products for a PCT. I got them for every cheap ($20) from a bud who never used them. Pretty sure this is a old product and they expire in 2017. But would these works for a pct looking for something to help keep my gains from my 1 and 4 andro cycle (gained about 10Lbs of solid muscle) not sure if these products would help with that since they are chemical based. I will post the ingredients under this.
Let me know what you think thanks!

ATEST: 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one, Mucuna pruriens 15%, stinging nettle extract, N-Methyl D aspartic acid

ARIMIT: Mucuna pruriens 15%, safed musli, Queecetin, Androst-3,5 -dien-7,17-dione

I'm looking for a pct to help support the stream the gains I made and size of,course I know I will loose but looking to keep most. My diet is on point and workouts too.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'd pick up a SERM if you want to retain as much mass as possible.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the doses on each ingredient? If it is a prop blend, I wouldn't use either product. However, you do want to run a SERM. You could run either one of those with the SERM, but the SERM should be the foundation of your PCT. Both products look decent, L-Dopa and an AI, but I would like to know the doses.

An alternative would be AlphaMax XT, which contains and AI and L-Dopa, like the products you listed. However, AlphaMax XT is more complete, in my opinion, also providing a full dose of Ashwagandha which greatly reduces cortisol and can increase lean mass.

http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

A full dose of 3,4 dinavil is provided too which will help boost free testosterone along with the boron in the supplement.

A full doe of tongkat ali is also in AlphaMa XT which has been shown o reduce stress.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A SERM is always recommended during PCT. during pct, you want to suppress the rise in cortisol. SNS REDUCE XT would suit this need as its main focus is to reduce cortisol.

Roman4129

Awards
What do you think would be the best PCT on the market right now? I hear nova from sarms1 but that could be a little extreme for a 1,4andro pct