Epistane cycle. Any suggestions?

simontupper

Awards
Alright so I'm looking to gain lean muscle and keep the gains. I bought a bottle of Epistane and I'm trying to take the safest route as possible. I'm back lifting for 3 years now, I'm 5'10", 168lbs, 16%bf. My goal is 175lbs by the end of the year (7lbs is possible, but could be lost due to poor nutrition or improper PCT). I lost 10 pounds in the previous 3 years. I always get physically demanding job so I was able to keep most of my weight even tho I wasn't lifting much, plus I help my mother with her horses. I'm looking to up my game just a little bit and stop any form of anabolic steroid after (maybe a reversitol v2 standalone).

The cycle I'm currently planning is :

Pre-cycle + on cycle :
- Muscletech Vitakic Multivit (all cycle)
- 3 weeks milk thirstle only

On cycle :
- Epistane 20/20/40/40/40 (Epi kicks in by week 3 so adding week 5 seems logical and safe enough)
- IML Advanced Cycle Support 2/2/3/3

Post-cyle :
- Clomid 50/50/25/25
- Reversitol V2 3/3/3/3/3/2 (2 extra weeks to prevent rebound after PCT)
- IML Advanced Cycle Support 3/3/2/2(0/0)
- Milk Thistle 0/0/0/0/2/2

I don't believe in taking several chemicals at the same time as a good way to improve your performances. The risk is too high to be worth it. However, I do believe that a proper SERM is mandatory.

REASONING BEHIND MY CHOICES :
- Epistane is a solid product with low/mid side effects
- IML ACS just seems like the most legic formula for overall health support, but I could be wrong
- Reversitol V2 my best friend had a bad experience with Epistane before and I discussed it with my doctor, a lot. He told me that having a proper SERM isn't always enough, because rebounds can occur after you PCT. Reversitol V2 seemed like a good natural alternative to 6-oxo or Nolva. Plus I wont get the gynos he have.
- Clomid is a proven SERM that kick starts natural test production by stimulating test production/sperm production in the testies.

Milk thirstle is the best liver cleansing product you can get OTC (or so I've been told)

Now the question I have is... Does anyone have a better suggestion for my PCT and Cycle support? Keep in mind that I don't want to kill my kidney/liver with tons of chemicals.

(also, what do you think about this cycle? Would you run it yourself?)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
168 at 5'10 you should still have a good amount of natty potential. How old are you?

As for your question specifically- go with CEL cycle assist and maybe 500mg of TUDCA on cycle. Cycle assist is a go to for a large majority of users due to the comprehensive profile covering multiple angles. Pct I would run clomid and OL super pct. super pct is another comprehensive pct product that I have used since release. Also have an ai on hand incase.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the above. Go with Sup3r PCT or AlphaMax XT and run with your SERM. Both are great additions to PCT since they are all in one products. AlphaMax XT will have you libido enhancing ingredient covered, AI covered, free test boosting covered through multiple pathways. I also prefer clmoid, but that is all personal preference.

simontupper

Awards
I'm 25. I don't want a to break a plateau or anything like that, I just want to get better results. I think I can keep the gain as long as I don't focus too much on lifting heavy, just heavier than you could normally (that little 5lbs more that you just can't lift), but not excessively heavy. Otherwise you will set unrealistic goal for your workouts after the cycle.

Just small gains that can be maintained and surpassed after the PCT. I'm not looking for monstrous gains like many users on here. I think it can be dangerous on the long run, but one cycle done well is probably very safe.