sup3r-1 elite + sup3r epi-elite + sup3r-11 + ar1macare pro + ignit3 8 week cycle

exrugger

Awards
Tell me what you think of my dosing and plan:

Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 222lbs
Bf: 18-19%
Goal: lean out, get stronger, get vascular, recomp
cycle:
Sup3r -1 elite: 330mg daily 8 weeks
Sup3r-11: 225 mg daily 8 weeks
Sup3r epi-elite: 1000mg daily 8 weeks
Ignit3: 2 caps am, 3 caps preworkout pm
Ar1macare pro: throughout 8 weeks

PCT: Sup3r pct, nolva

Past experience with PH/DS: did epistane a few years ago, SD before that, and 1 - T before that. This will be my longest cycle and potentially my most effective (although SD was unbelievable). Diet is pretty good right now, mainly lean meat/veggies/fruit and pescience protein (delicious) but trying to up my calories to make the most of this. Currently getting about 180 - 200g protein per day, 120-130g carbs per day, 60 g fat per day.

Any tips, thoughts? Also, would a nizoral shampoo at 1% otc be enough to counter hair loss from Epi-elite? I don't shed often but did a little with epistane so would like to be cautious.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

cycle:

Past experience with PH/DS: did epistane a few years ago, SD before that, and 1 - T before that. This will be my longest cycle and potentially my most effective (although SD was unbelievable). Diet is pretty good right now, mainly lean meat/veggies/fruit and pescience protein (delicious) but trying to up my calories to make the most of this. Currently getting about 180 - 200g protein per day, 120-130g carbs per day, 60 g fat per day.

Any tips, thoughts? Also, would a nizoral shampoo at 1% otc be enough to counter hair loss from Epi-elite? I don't shed often but did a little with epistane so would like to be cautious.
Biotin, B5, L-Carnitine, Saw palmetto. Only things you'd need for hair/skin on that cycle. Pm me if you'd like dosages timing ect. I used to shed a lot on cycle and i got really cautious so started looking into many herbs for hair/skin health to counteract a cycles effects. If skin's a problem Glycolic acid and avocado/shea butters will clear it up. Astaxanthin will help with hair too as it's an extremely strong antioxidant and has effects on DHT.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
All the dosing looks good, now this won't compare to a DS cycle IMO in terms of gains, but the recomp should be pretty awesome. TBH i'd do 375mg of 11-kt (which is 3 pumps of OL's 11kt which is best value and my most trusted brand) It's also transdermal for better delivery. So if money's not an issue 375 would be very nice for a recomp.

exrugger

Awards
Update, super happy- 3 days in and already big improvement. Bench alone went from 275x2 clean reps to 275x5 clean reps and 315x2 reps. Feeling super pumped at the gym, all my muscles feel engorged.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

cycle:

Very solid layout. Can't wait to see your results.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Doing a similar cycle next. Good luck

exrugger

Awards
Just got an am workout in bc I didn't get a chance last night (worked late). Plan on going again tonight so kept it short.

Dumbbell lateral raises
25x8, 35x8, 45x8
lat pull downs
190x8, 210x8, 230x8 (this is 10 lbs more then last week)
Cable lat raises
40x8, 50x8, 60x8
Lat pushdown
70x8, 80x8,100x8
Body weight same but I feel like I'm starting to lean out a bit. Tonight I'm going to do barbell shoulder press, upright rows, bent over rows, and arnold press and possibly french curls (we will see how beat I am after arnold press), can't wait to see if I hit a PR!

exrugger

Awards
Day 18, up 5lbs, all my lifts are up and definitely leaning out alot. My fiancé said I'm thinning out and it's noticeable, my clothes are looser everywhere but tighter on my arms and chest. This is turning into a highly effective stack, highly recommend thus far. Only negative side effect I've had is back pumps, easily remedied with taurine.