Alpha 1 Max Powder Color and Taste???

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone here have Alpha 1 Max bought from a reputable source, not an auction? Need to know color and taste characteristics please. Of course after opening up the capsule. I'm 1.5 weeks on with no sides and no water or glycogen weight gain so potentially BUNK!!

Thank you

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Anyone here have Alpha 1 Max bought from a reputable source, not an auction? Need to know color and taste characteristics please. Of course after opening up the capsule. I'm 1.5 weeks on with no sides and no water or glycogen weight gain so potentially BUNK!!

Thank you
I ran this 4 x in 2014-2015 season .
I actually still have a pic if u would like i can upload it. If its all podwer it's bunk . Mine was off white with small rocks in it that were extremely acidic.View attachment 137220

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mine tastes like flower and only has slight acidic after taste...

I'm two weeks in with no real effects. If anything 50mg of dematrest a day is the only thing saving my cycle so far. Going to pop a cap open of the epismash that I'm supposed to be bridging into to see how that is...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Mine tastes like flower and only has slight acidic after taste...

I'm two weeks in with no real effects. If anything 50mg of dematrest a day is the only thing saving my cycle so far. Going to pop a cap open of the epismash that I'm supposed to be bridging into to see how that is...
Sorry to hear man . Gl with the epi

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, the Alpha I feel is bunk!! Benching as we speak and zero strength gains, zero endurance, zero everything, f...!!!

So need to make quick decision here as I'm still gonna roll with trest. Add in hi tech superdrol for a month or so from a reputable dealer??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alright guys, the Alpha I feel is bunk!! Benching as we speak and zero strength gains, zero endurance, zero everything, f...!!!

So need to make quick decision here as I'm still gonna roll with trest. Add in hi tech superdrol for a month or so from a reputable dealer??
What kind of sdrol ? Is it real or plant based ?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, just spoke to seller via email about Alpha 1. While it still could be bunk, I am giving seller a second chance. Through multiple emails, I explained myself thoroughly about my feelings on the product purchased. To make a long conversation short, I asked for a refund or if he had a different solution. Of course he gave me the typical "you need to eat more protein and calories yada yada yada".... Instead of getting into a pissing match I politely asked some questions about the product and some advice on timing to take product. He said most respond well to 2 caps a day but some need 3 caps, 2 before workout and one in am/pm. He did take offense of my accusations and said to have the product tested at a CVS Pharmacy. So after a few emails, he suggested to take 3 a day and get back to him. I told him that this will shorten cycle as there are only 60 caps and offered him to buy another bottle to reep the full benefits. He then said he will be sending out another bottle free of charge tomorrow first thing. I'm starting to believe that one, I am not responding well to Alpha 1 or 2, I need to up the dose. For reference, according to seller, this is the original alpha 1. Will report back with results. I told him I was bridging into epismash to lengthen cycle and cut towards the end. He said not to bridge and take with Alpha 1 for best results.

So, the breakdown:

-3 Alpha 1 Per day starting tomorrow

-will start Epismash next week which contains 10mg epi and 30mg of 6-chloro 3 caps per day

-continue dermatrest 50mg/day and potentially add another 50mg or oral trest which I just received, but not sure yet. As I am two weeks in with little to no gains, I will continue for the next 8 weeks as described. Hopefully Alpha shows face in the near future!!

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I got from the same guy. I've been taking 1 cap if sdmz 2.0 and only took 3 caps if alpha 1 ( from a1supplements) . I was skeptical about whether or not it was bunk or not but I've gained around 7-9 lbs and I haven't even really been eating that much
Protein shakes lol. So something must be working and the alpha made me feel like crap after just one day.

I know the alpha couldn't have made me gain the pounds with the little bit I took so the sdmz I got from him must be working. I've only been taking one cap if it so I'm gonna up it to 2 and see what that gets me

Hawkwarrior

Awards
How is vs supposed to find out if what you have is real or bunk?

What do you tell them? " Hey can you guys tell me if this capsule is a legit borderline on the fence day to day legal/illegal prohormone/designer steroid?" do they send it off? That would cost more than the whole cycle itself but nowadays if you want to run these things you have to mortgage the house to foot the cycle Bill and that's not including cycle support and PCT. Car title loans for that stuff

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well, just spoke to seller via email about Alpha 1. While it still could be bunk, I am giving seller a second chance. Through multiple emails, I explained myself thoroughly about my feelings on the product purchased. To make a long conversation short, I asked for a refund or if he had a different solution. Of course he gave me the typical "you need to eat more protein and calories yada yada yada".... Instead of getting into a pissing match I politely asked some questions about the product and some advice on timing to take product. He said most respond well to 2 caps a day but some need 3 caps, 2 before workout and one in am/pm. He did take offense of my accusations and said to have the product tested at a CVS Pharmacy. So after a few emails, he suggested to take 3 a day and get back to him. I told him that this will shorten cycle as there are only 60 caps and offered him to buy another bottle to reep the full benefits. He then said he will be sending out another bottle free of charge tomorrow first thing. I'm starting to believe that one, I am not responding well to Alpha 1 or 2, I need to up the dose. For reference, according to seller, this is the original alpha 1. Will report back with results. I told him I was bridging into epismash to lengthen cycle and cut towards the end. He said not to bridge and take with Alpha 1 for best results.

So, the breakdown:

-3 Alpha 1 Per day starting tomorrow

-will start Epismash next week which contains 10mg epi and 30mg of 6-chloro 3 caps per day

-continue dermatrest 50mg/day and potentially add another 50mg or oral trest which I just received, but not sure yet. As I am two weeks in with little to no gains, I will continue for the next 8 weeks as described. Hopefully Alpha shows face in the near future!!
There are some good Bsl threads on here . From the past years use the search function.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Upped to 3 caps a day so 60mg/day 3 days ago and still nothing. Decided to up to 4 today so double the suggested dose, still nothing. The 50mg/day of dermatrest is the only effect I feel as of now, horney as hell, little more vascularity and very little strength gain. Should be receiving complimentary bottle tomorrow from seller so will immediately start pulling from that bottle. So disappointed so far and I believe the seller isnt trying to screw me through conversation. I'm thinking alpha 1 may not be my go to PH :(. More to come...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Upped to 3 caps a day so 60mg/day 3 days ago and still nothing. Decided to up to 4 today so double the suggested dose, still nothing. The 50mg/day of dermatrest is the only effect I feel as of now, horney as hell, little more vascularity and very little strength gain. Should be receiving complimentary bottle tomorrow from seller so will immediately start pulling from that bottle. So disappointed so far and I believe the seller isnt trying to screw me through conversation. I'm thinking alpha 1 may not be my go to PH :(. More to come...
Sux bro a1m was one of the best !

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So as I am still on cycle 4 weeks in and started complimentary bottle of Alpha 1 from seller still at 4 caps a day :0. Still no real results or any
sides although the dermatrest has really started to kick in at only 50mg/day! Strength has increased and endless endurance as of late. Also just started Epismash which I purchased with first bottle of alpha 1 from seller running 90mg/day. As a test purchased two bottles of DMZ from seller and two from a reputable online distributor. DMZ from seller just came in and looks just as legit as the Alpha 1 so gonna start DMZ tomorrow. When DMZ comes in from reputable distributor, I will compare the two side by side. So here's where my current cycle is going lol!! Liver killer right?? We shall see haha.... I haven't even felt the need for Damage Control which is my go to assist and I'm a month in

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If it was legit 4 a day would literally kill you . I could barely handle 2 a,day .

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree, but I still can't conclude its the seller, hence my curiosity test in buying the DMZ. Weirdest cycle ever for me so far and there is no way the trest is mitigating any possible sides. Non responder to Alpha 1 maybe or maybe that's just crazy talk...

Maybe BSL is or was bunking it could also be an assumption. I need answers damn it!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I agree, but I still can't conclude its the seller, hence my curiosity test in buying the DMZ. Weirdest cycle ever for me so far and there is no way the trest is mitigating any possible sides. Non responder to Alpha 1 maybe or maybe that's just crazy talk...
Yeah very hard to imagine.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seller gets 100% feedback with over 2700 and another member in here says the Super TREN is GTG, WTF!!!

mmr5605

Awards
The A1m you were taking was from the retailer or the online auction place? That's where your difference may be. A1m gets nothing but great reviews purchased from the right place.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Online auction, but gets 100% feedback! How could all these buyers be getting results and giving 2700 perfect feedback

I just tested the DMZ and taste and texture is different which is a plus. Will soon find out ;)

Hawkwarrior

Awards
The A1m you were taking was from the retailer or the online auction place? That's where your difference may be. A1m gets nothing but great reviews purchased from the right place.
I hate to say it but this sounds about right. The online auction guy has all the right bottles and seals but it's what's in the bottles is where he is lacking
I've got super dmz from both places and the one from supplements site is a lighter red and auction site is darker. Maybe it's not the auction guys fault
Maybe that's blackstones. Who knows.
I do know that I have talked to people other places and on this forum that have gotten results and gains from our auction friend in jersey

mmr5605

Awards
Not trying to tarnish anyone's reputation but keep in mind that auction place usually gets feedback after the initial transaction. Most people aren't waiting a month or two after there done using the product to leave their reviews. Fast shipping and good price is what you'll usually see. I'm actually curious myself though.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then they are STUPID!!! I haven't left any feedback yet as I'm still trying to figure this out.

Mr. Waflles, you already got my money lol!!! I must say you are certainly reaching out to help the weak get stronger :)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Then they are STUPID!!! I haven't left any feedback yet as I'm still trying to figure this out.

Mr. Waflles, you already got my money lol!!! I must say you are certainly reaching out to help the weak get stronger :)
i've bought from the same source on Ebay and he's been g2g for me in the past...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I will know tomorrow
Theres still quite a few places leftto get certain things. Stay away from a1m sdmz . Look for halo epistane. Another keyword megatren ... look into that.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Real Alpha1 max will take effect fast and hard. People gain 5 lbs in first week, some as much as 15 lbs in 30 days at 2 caps.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to take 6 caps a day haha, the jokes on me I guess but is it BSL or this auction guy with 100% feedback...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm about to take 6 caps a day haha, the jokes on me I guess but is it BSL or this auction guy with %100 feedback...
Dont . You dont know whats in those . Call bsl directly. Thats what i did . I got 3 good bottles 4th was bunk.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm freakin done with BSL and auction sites. Even the epi smash at 90mg/day for a week ain't showing any signs of being legit. I was hoping after popping a few DMZ the last couple days, my pee would darken or get my common PH bloody noses I usually get a few days into cycle but zero zero zero... If I get a chance I'm calling BSL tomorrow. I need to find out who's fault this is and it sure isn't mine folks! So my plan right now is to start Boladrol in which I just purchased 12 bottles of from a reputable source :)!! I need something to kick in hard real quick before I lose my mind and Boladrol should do the trick.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm freakin done with BSL and auction sites. Even the epi smash at 90mg/day for a week ain't showing any signs of being legit. I was hoping after popping a few DMZ the last couple days, my pee would darken or get my common PH bloody noses I usually get a few days into cycle but zero zero zero... If I get a chance I'm calling BSL tomorrow. I need to find out who's fault this is and it sure isn't mine folks! So my plan right now is to start Boladrol in which I just purchased 12 bottles of from a reputable source :)!! I need something to kick in hard real quick before I lose my mind and Boladrol should do the trick.
pm me your email

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I know what you mean bro.
Have you tried anything from a1supplements yet? I hear their blackstone stuff is legit .
There are people out there who have gotten gains from the Jersey dude from ebay but his latest stuff must be bunk

Hawkwarrior

Awards
The Jersey auctions guys super dmz is a darker red capsule while the a1supplements has a lighter red and the bottles look exact except that the number 2.0 are a brighter red on the a1supplements bottle
Also the expiration date and lot numbers are in completely different lettering on both
Ebay Jersey dude is a light grey while a1supplements is a thicker white with less numbers

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A1 comes in tomorrow. Maybe I will be patient and wait for the order and immediately consume or just start chomping on Boladrol. DMZ won't be nearly as wet as Boladrol, better for summer. Just getting impatient here now.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I know how you feel bro. Sucks to feel suckered out of cash.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But I just keep reading all his positive reviews WTF!!!! Have I become immune to orals. I'm about to pop 6 super DMZ's tonight HAHA. maybe just maybe my piss will be dark. Ive never wished so hard for sides, this is insane. I'm on 3 orals and one derm and zero sides. Luckily trest is doing something as nips always react and workouts have become much better. I could go on and on. I'll stop there blah blah blah...

mmr5605

Awards
It would be nice to start listing the lot #'s and exp's to bunk/legit. Anyone have any to list here?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I can list some when I get home but like I said earlier the ebay jersey dudes expiration date is April 2018 on my super dmz and super trenabol and the lot numbers contain like ten or more numbers and the lettering is a faint grey.
The expiration date on my a1supplements super dmz is also 2018 but the lot number is only 3 or 4 numbers and it's in a thicker white lettering.
The dmz pills are dark red and white capsules from ebay Jersey
The a1supplements are a lighter red and white capsules