Is OL Tr1umph A PH??

fakeazzrock

Awards
I'm about to come off Spartan Hard/Lean cycle and saw OL has a sale. I was going to get some Conqu3r pre-workout as a way to offset the Mesomorph (love that stuff and don't want to get too used to it). But then considered some Tr1umph. I know people often stack with PH/AAS but is it really a PH? Would it be OK to take either during PCT or right after without having to do another PCT?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Their was an OLD ph by OL called Tr1umph how ever the new tub with powder is a natural ergogenic igniter

Mister_T_

Awards
Their was an OLD ph by OL called Tr1umph how ever the new tub with powder is a natural ergogenic igniter
Which is a great product btw. You should def consider getting a tub...I like the orange dreamsicle flavor

Mister_T_

Awards
I'm about to come off Spartan Hard/Lean cycle and saw OL has a sale. I was going to get some Conqu3r pre-workout as a way to offset the Mesomorph (love that stuff and don't want to get too used to it). But then considered some Tr1umph. I know people often stack with PH/AAS but is it really a PH? Would it be OK to take either during PCT or right after without having to do another PCT?
What did you think of the Spartan cycle? They seem to have a good profile...

fakeazzrock

Awards
What did you think of the Spartan cycle? They seem to have a good profile...
It's gone well. I'll be honest, I don't see drastic physical changes and was hoping to see a bit more. Although I do have a couple more weeks of Lean til I'm done. But I definitely increased strength and seemed to lessen soreness. Basically I bought 2 bottles of Hard. Then a friend wanted to get rid of his Lean so I bought it off him. I did 4 or so weeks at 2 capsules only as directed then increased to 3 a day since I knew I could start the Lean at the end. I'm doing 2 capsules a day on that as well.

My analysis... either take more than recommended or stack with something. This is what most people seem to do anyways on almost every PH/AAS and I understand why. It has seemed much more effective than liquid 1-Andro/Epi-Andro I took from AMS

Mister_T_

Awards
It's gone well. I'll be honest, I don't see drastic physical changes and was hoping to see a bit more. Although I do have a couple more weeks of Lean til I'm done. But I definitely increased strength and seemed to lessen soreness. Basically I bought 2 bottles of Hard. Then a friend wanted to get rid of his Lean so I bought it off him. I did 4 or so weeks at 2 capsules only as directed then increased to 3 a day since I knew I could start the Lean at the end. I'm doing 2 capsules a day on that as well.

My analysis... either take more than recommended or stack with something. This is what most people seem to do anyways on almost every PH/AAS and I understand why. It has seemed much more effective than liquid 1-Andro/Epi-Andro I took from AMS
I felt the same way with the epi andro I ran 3 months ago. I noticed that after being on for 5 weeks when I upped the dosage I didn't see that it was particularly any more effective. But I also started higher than the recommended dose...