Stack at end of test e run

clk

clk

Awards
Been on test e right at 10 weeks. Ran it at 500mg for weeks 1-8, was bored with it and jumped to 600mg. I have a spur of the moment strongman comp midway through next month and it has some heavy overhead pressing involved. So I'm trying to weigh my options on what I could stack onto the test to add a little boost until the comp.

Is there something that will kick in quick that I'm not thinking of? Other than tren lol

clk

clk

Awards
Fwiw, I was thinking running anadrol.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, bump that Test to 750 for a noticeable difference.

clk

clk

Awards
Okay. I'll have to grab another vial if I'm gonna bump it.

What's some details on halo? I've never ran it. Do I need to manipulate anything if I run it? Pct differences? Anything to lookout for? And will it kick in quick?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay. I'll have to grab another vial if I'm gonna bump it.

What's some details on halo? I've never ran it. Do I need to manipulate anything if I run it? Pct differences? Anything to lookout for? And will it kick in quick?
I've never run Halotestin, so I'm only going by what I've read. You mentioned quick strength and kick in and I do know that much about it. As for your other questions regarding pct and such, I wouldn't think you need to do anything differently. But a bit of research ought to turn up any relevant info.

clk

clk

Awards
Weeeeeeell... can't source the halo. But I can source anavar and a few others. Grabbed another vial of test earlier today and I'm going to figure out if I'm going to use anavar or just stick with the bump in test.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Weeeeeeell... can't source the halo. But I can source anavar and a few others. Grabbed another vial of test earlier today and I'm going to figure out if I'm going to use anavar or just stick with the bump in test.
Can't go wrong with bumping test and VAR!
For my last 5 weeks I'm eating 50mg winny Ed on top of test

clk

clk

Awards
What are you running test at? I'm at 600 and not super impressed. Making pr's but nothing crazy. I was thinking this would be like superdrol lol. So far it's just... I'm a little stronger, have a boner, and had a bout of acne.

clk

clk

Awards
Maybe I'll just steal a set of shoulders from one of you so I can actually press this damn log. My dainty girl shoulders will be the death of me in this sport.

JG93

JG93

Awards
What are you running test at? I'm at 600 and not super impressed. Making pr's but nothing crazy. I was thinking this would be like superdrol lol. So far it's just... I'm a little stronger, have a boner, and had a bout of acne.
Get up to at least 750.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dbol will jump strength up pretty damn fast. Halotestin would be best but you can't source it.

clk

clk

Awards
Get up to at least 750.
Yea i am after yall suggested it. Just pinned 375 this morning. Next pin is monday. Hope it kicks in quick. I hate these spur of the moment comps. Especially the ones that are heavy as **** with overhead junk.

clk

clk

Awards
Dbol will jump strength up pretty damn fast. Halotestin would be best but you can't source it.
Yea, I wish I could. I'll have to go with var I guess. Isn't dbol used mostly at the front of the cycle?