Dermacrine/Sup3r-11/Yohimbine log

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 35 yrs, 5'8", 174.6 lbs, ~20% BF. Been training 1 yr and am still pretty weak

I will be running the following doses/sups:

Wks 1-8: Dermacrine
Wks 1-8: Sup3r-11
Wks 1-8: Yohimbine 7.5mg AM/ 5mg PM
Wks 1-8: HMB-FA

I will also be taking 2g L-carnitine, 4g CLA, creatine, whey, casein, fish oil, multi, etc.

My PCT will consist of 3 weeks of Nolvadex (20/10/10), followed by 8 weeks of Alphamax XT, Follidrone 2.0, Tr1umph, and Dermastrength UL.

Diet: CKD with carb-ups around 10 days or so, though I might play around with the re-feeds if I start losing strength.

I have horrible bursitis in my right shoulder, an impingement, and calcium deposits that look like shrapnel in an X-ray that keep me from progressing in my chest development. I originally wanted to run Osta for this cycle, but decided against it. Hopefully I don't dry out too much on cycle. I also hope, after reading youngbodybuil's Laxo logs, that I get some joint improvement in my shoulder running the Dermastrength after PCT.

Day 1. Weight 174.6. 1 hr of fasted AM lifting

Chest & Arms:

Flat BBP 135x10, 155x8, 185x3, 135x8
Flat DBP 50x12, 55x14, 50x12
Flies 40x14, 40x14
Landmine presses 45x16, 55x16
Chest dips 3 sets of 15
Decline FBP 135x8, 135x8, 135x8

Incline bicep curls 20x15, 20x15, 20x15
Hammer curls 20x15, 20x15, 20x15
Preacher curls 50x12, 50x10, 40x12

Skull-crushers 60x14
Bench dips

My shoulder got stiff and I called it.

Macros
1364 cals
178 protein
42 carbs
63 fat

Next few days trying to get into ketosis will blow as usual. I will start hitting cardio hard after I piss purple on a stick.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 2. Weight 172.8. 1 hr fasted AM lifting.

Back:

Wide grp lat pdwn: 70x14, 80x14, 90x12, 100x13

Close grp pdwn: 90x10, 90x10, 110x8

V-grp pdwn: 110x10, 120x10, 110x10

Seated cable rows: 120x12 for 3 sets each of wide grip, reverse grip, and v-grip.

Deads: 135x10, 185x8, 225x5, 275x3

BB Shrugs: 135x30, 155x20, 165x20

Rear BB Shrugs: 135x25, 135x20

DB Shrugs: 45x10, 50x10, 55x10, 60x10, 55x10, 50x10, 45x10.

Back extensions

I'm definitely feeling weaker being in such a caloric deficit and need to adjust. Typically I pyramid up to 315 on deads, then do a few sets of 225 for 10 reps. I broke form bad at 275, which is relatively light for me. I also do some T-bar rows, seatbelts, and single arm bent-overs, but wasn't feeling it. I'm gonna take some nitraflex before legs tomorrow. Hopefully I'm able to regain some strength when these compounds kick in, or when I get keto adapted.

Macros:

1649 cals

147 protein

32 carbs

100 fat

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
The 11kt and Dermacrine are kicking in. Woke up feeling lean and dry; weight this morning is 170.6. 4lbs in 2 days, probably mostly water, but that usually goes first. I'm going to change up how I'm training and do LSS cardio in the AM fasted and weights in the afternoon after a couple meals. I'm also going to run the Tr1umph during this cycle and in PCT.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 35 yrs, 5'8", 174.6 lbs, ~20% BF. Been training 1 yr and am still pretty weak

I will be running the following doses/sups:

Wks 1-8: Dermacrine
Wks 1-8: Sup3r-11
Wks 1-8: HMB-FA

I will also be taking 2g L-carnitine, 4g CLA, creatine, whey, casein, fish oil, multi, etc.

My PCT will consist of 3 weeks of Nolvadex (20/10/10), followed by 8 weeks of Alphamax XT, Follidrone 2.0, Tr1umph, and Dermastrength UL.

Diet: CKD with carb-ups around 10 days or so, though I might play around with the re-feeds if I start losing strength.

I have horrible bursitis in my right shoulder, an impingement, and calcium deposits that look like shrapnel in an X-ray that keep me from progressing in my chest development. I originally wanted to run Osta for this cycle, but decided against it. Hopefully I don't dry out too much on cycle. I also hope, after reading youngbodybuil's Laxo logs, that I get some joint improvement in my shoulder running the Dermastrength after PCT.

Day 1. Weight 174.6. 1 hr of fasted AM lifting

Chest & Arms:

Flat BBP 135x10, 155x8, 185x3, 135x8
Flat DBP 50x12, 55x14, 50x12
Flies 40x14, 40x14
Landmine presses 45x16, 55x16
Chest dips 3 sets of 15
Decline FBP 135x8, 135x8, 135x8

Incline bicep curls 20x15, 20x15, 20x15
Hammer curls 20x15, 20x15, 20x15
Preacher curls 50x12, 50x10, 40x12

Skull-crushers 60x14
Bench dips

My shoulder got stiff and I called it.

Macros
1364 cals
178 protein
42 carbs
63 fat

Next few days trying to get into ketosis will blow as usual. I will start hitting cardio hard after I piss purple on a stick.
excellent supplementation profile. Subbed for results. Good luck!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
excellent supplementation profile. Subbed for results. Good luck!
I gotta say, the way the Dermacrine pumps out of the bottle is badass! It also applies perfectly. The Sup3r-11 seems to come out at inconsistent volumes, and is super water and dries too quickly which makes it difficult to spread. I also noticed that with Dermastrength UL. I'm kicking myself for not getting in on that Androcrine pre-sale when you sent me that link on another thread!!! I will be running that eventually...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, the way the Dermacrine pumps out of the bottle is badass! It also applies perfectly. The Sup3r-11 seems to come out at inconsistent volumes, and is super water and dries too quickly which makes it difficult to spread. I also noticed that with Dermastrength UL. I'm kicking myself for not getting in on that Androcrine pre-sale when you sent me that link on another thread!!! I will be running that eventually...
i see you got Yohimbe on there but if you want to add another fat burner (or any other BPS product) my discount code is lifter15 for 15% off you can get Combustion.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
i see you got Yohimbe on there but if you want to add another fat burner (or any other BPS product) my discount code is lifter15 for 15% off you can get Combustion.
I will look into that, thanks man.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Can I use that code to get Androcrine?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Should work for anything on site :D

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 3. Weight 170.6. 30 min low intensity AM cardio; 1 hr PM lifting.

Legs.

Squats: 135x10, 185x10, 225x8, 275x8, 315x3

Hacks with pause: 225x10, 225x10, 225x10

DB Lunges: 60x10, 55x10, 55x10

Leg Extensions: 110x12, 110x12, 100x12, 90x12

Leg Curls: 85x10, 75x10, 65 x10

Floor Glute-ham raises: 3 reps lowering for 9 secs

Weighted hip thrusts: 135x10, 135x10.. Had to get back to work before getting to calves and abs.

I'm entered keto today so I'm getting ready, hopefully, for the weight to start dropping steadily. My strength is still very low, in fact I almost got pinned under 315 and had to dump it when I was squating. It was crazy too because I had just hit 275 for 8 and didn't feel that weak; I did a couple reps of 315 that were shallow and went to go deeper on the last rep, got unstable and couldn't generate the power to explode out of the bucket... Super gay.

Macros:

1637 cals

149 protein

35 carbs

98 fats

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Maybe consider emptying the s11 contents into a tuppeware container, and using an oral syringe to pull out each dose.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Maybe consider emptying the s11 contents into a tuppeware container, and using an oral syringe to pull out each dose.
I might do that. It would prob be easier to apply 1ml at a time. It dries so fast and turns white where you can see you didn't spread it enough. Where's the best area to apply the 11kt? I've read that applying it to the chest (although this might be Dermacrine, can't remember) increases the chance of aromatization. Is this true?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Good areas are clavicle/upper pecs, shoulders, traps, neck.

Once s11 app has dried, rub hand sanitiser into app site. Will help with the dispersal of the white residue.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 4. Weight 169.8. 1 hr fasted AM lifting

Chest & Arms:

Warmup flat BBP: 135x10, 155x10

Incline BBP: 135x6, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12

I did lightweight Landmines between sets, 45lbs

Chest dips 3 sets of 15

Incline curls: 25x15, 25x15, 25x12

Hammer curls: 25x15, 25x15, 25x15

Preachers: 40x15, 40x15

Ez bar skull crushers: 50x12, 50x12

DB skull crushers: 15x20

Kickbacks: 45x15, 45x15, 45x15

Bench dips

Abs: weighted sit-ups, twists, etc...

Macros:

1862 cals

163 protein

39 carbs

120 fat

I woke up at 2 am last night hungry as fck and pounded some milk and a couple rice cakes. Was out of ketosis this morning but got back in after lifting.

Some sides I'm noticing: I'm starting to get more aggressive and am being a pr1ck. Starting to get really oily skin and acne on my forehead. Libido is definitely up. I started the Dermacrine 3 days before the 11kt came, so I'm guessing it's starting to kick in a little.

Most of my bf is abdominal, having been a heavy drinker for years before I started lifting last summer. I think the combination of the Yohimbine and the 11kt will be highly effective in leaning out my gut, as I can already see it shrinking. My only concern is that I'm losing some LBM too.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What makes you think youre losing lean mass already, and not just transitory glycogen?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Idk. Loosing strength really fast. I didn't remember being this weak last time I went on a ketogenic diet. It's prob just glycogen; seems very hard to get a pump and it doesn't last after I leave the gym. Depending on how all this goes, I'm considering adding a stronger anabolic compound for the last 4 weeks of this run to try and do a lean bulk. I might just get slightly above maintenance cals and tweak the diet to be more of a TKD. Any suggestions on some ph's that might be effective? I've been interested in 19-nor for a while.. Not sure how that would go though..

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Idk. Loosing strength really fast. I didn't remember being this weak last time I went on a ketogenic diet. It's prob just glycogen; seems very hard to get a pump and it doesn't last after I leave the gym. Depending on how all this goes, I'm considering adding a stronger anabolic compound for the last 4 weeks of this run to try and do a lean bulk. I might just get slightly above maintenance cals and tweak the diet to be more of a TKD. Any suggestions on some ph's that might be effective? I've been interested in 19-nor for a while.. Not sure how that would go though..
do you use a pre?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Unless the wheels are drastically falling off, I dunno, Id be wary of looking at overhauling your cycle so soon in.

Youre taking some good products, Id be inclined to continue to monitor whilst your body tries to acclimatise to all this new stuff being thrown at it.

When you dosing the hmbfa?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You're losing strength and pumps because you are low carb and cutting. That's unavoidable with your current diet. Don't worry about it, and don't buy more supplements that you don't need...they won't improve your cycle. You are smart to be cutting at your current bf% and with shoulder injury and bulking you will grow soft chest/moobs. Once you are happy with your bf% try to stay there for a month or two before upping your calories. Your body is used to being in its current condition and it will go back to it unless you teach it to be at the lower bf %.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and don't add another compound to your cycle. You've been training for a year, that's nothing. Be patient or you'll hurt yourself and your progress. This is not a sprint.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
^agreed with dave. Stick with your plan.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I use GAT nitroflex
It's hard to say what you're actually getting with a prop blend, Xtend Perform or Max Reps may be a good addition to your workouts as far as the intensity and pumps. You'll lose strength eventually on a cut anyways but sometimes pres/intra workouts can help out when you're low carbing it.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I might do that. It would prob be easier to apply 1ml at a time. It dries so fast and turns white where you can see you didn't spread it enough. Where's the best area to apply the 11kt? I've read that applying it to the chest (although this might be Dermacrine, can't remember) increases the chance of aromatization. Is this true?[/QUOTE

Scrotum no joke I'm not sure on it but I'm almost sure because I've herd it best for trandermals for it to get to the blood stream ? Anyone ???

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lol. I bet you'd run out of surface area to apply it after a week due to shrinkage.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I think you're right though. I remember reading a thread talking about rubbing Laxo on the sack.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
That's some ironic body dysmorphia: guys on gear who "look small in the mirror" but think their shrunken sack is a large enough area to spread a TD that can cover the shoulders, neck, clavicle peck. Sh1ts funny really

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 5. Weight 169.8. 1 hr fasted AM lifting. 30 mins PM cardio

Back.

Strgth arm pdwn: 55x10, 45x16, 45x16

Wide grp pdwns: 75x12, 85x14, 95x10, 95x10,

Close grp pdwn: 85x8, 75x10, 7, 95x8

V-grp: 115x10, 115x10, 115x10, 115x10

Seated cable rows: 120x12 for 3 sets each of wide, reverse, & v-grip.

Seatbelts: 40x10, 40x10, 40x10

BB shrugs: 135x20, 135x20

Rear BB shrugs: 135x20, 135x20

DB shrugs: 45x10, 50x10, 55x10, 60x10, 55x10, 50x10, 45x10.

Back extensions.

Rotar-cuff exercises.

Decent workout this morning with a little more energy to move faster between sets.

This afternoon I took 2 pills of Ignit3 that I got in a sample packet from Nutriverse when I ordered my Sup3r-11. I live on a ranch in western Wyoming and have a gym in the barn that has this broken elliptical machine that I love doing cardio on... Seems to have a little resistance. I did 30 mins on it with intermittent sprints. I was completely soaked from taking the Ignit3, which was awesome.

I left deadlifts out of the routine today because I'm planning on doing an HIIT with a tractor tire tomorrow morning. I'm gonna flip that be-atch till my back blows out. One of my fav workouts, also beating it with a sledge. So gratifying.

Macros:

1762 cals

165 protein

43 carbs

111 fat

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you're shredding up real good man!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Or save your Dermacrine/VasoBurn dispensers and re-fill them ;) How would you run Derm with 11KT as far as application? Thinking about TD 11KT for the next Ostarine cut. I do Derm 2x/Day 7AM/7PM Shoulders/Traps. Wait a few hours then apply 11KT?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Why so low on the Yohimbine (HCL?) I'd work up to 0.2mg/Kg all at once before fasted cardio, personally. The half-life is so short...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Or save your Dermacrine/VasoBurn dispensers and re-fill them ;) How would you run Derm with 11KT as far as application? Thinking about TD 11KT for the next Ostarine cut. I do Derm 2x/Day 7AM/7PM Shoulders/Traps. Wait a few hours then apply 11KT?
Honestly, I need to change up how I'm dosing and split the Dermacrine into 2 apps... Right now I dose 1 pump of 11kt at 6:30 before going to the gym, then the Dermacrine (3 pumps) around 8:30 when I get back. I'm not a big gorilla mother fckr with monster traps so I'm probably wasting some Dermacrine. I'm going to dose 1 pump Derma/1 pump 11kt pre workout and at lunch... Last Dermacrine dose around 3pm... Idk.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Why so low on the Yohimbine (HCL?) I'd work up to 0.2mg/Kg all at once before fasted cardio, personally. The half-life is so short...
I get tachycardia at higher doses as it interacts with prescription meds I'm on (dextroamphetamine)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Honestly, I need to change up how I'm dosing and split the Dermacrine into 2 apps... Right now I dose 1 pump of 11kt at 6:30 before going to the gym, then the Dermacrine (3 pumps) around 8:30 when I get back. I'm not a big gorilla mother fckr with monster traps so I'm probably wasting some Dermacrine. I'm going to dose 1 pump Derma/1 pump 11kt pre workout and at lunch... Last Dermacrine dose around 3pm... Idk.
Ive been running dermatrest and sup3r11, and got up to fairly large doses of each per day.

Id always apply them together (as in same time, not mix them nor apply same area). But yeah, split my daily total into 3 apps, morning-noon-evening.

Ive been reserving one side of body for one product, other for t'other.

So left clavicle, trap, shoulder, upper pec, hip, inner thigh for dermatrest.

And right clavicle, trap, shoulder...for sup3r11.

Drawbacks: have to strip shirt off and drop pants to apply, so a bit of a rigmorole when youre out/at work. Look like a weirdo going into toilets carrying tupperware containers, syringe, latex gloves, and bottle of hand sanitiser.

But meh, what we do for our addictions...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ive been running dermatrest and sup3r11, and got up to fairly large doses of each per day.

Id always apply them together (as in same time, not mix them nor apply same area). But yeah, split my daily total into 3 apps, morning-noon-evening.

Ive been reserving one side of body for one product, other for t'other.

So left clavicle, trap, shoulder, upper pec, hip, inner thigh for dermatrest.

And right clavicle, trap, shoulder...for sup3r11.

Drawbacks: have to strip shirt off and drop pants to apply, so a bit of a rigmorole when youre out/at work. Look like a weirdo going into toilets carrying tupperware containers, syringe, latex gloves, and bottle hand sanitiser.

But meh, what we do for our addictions...
Why not abs? You would think a peritoneal application would enhance absorption... I've been avoiding applying on abs since it seems no ones doing that... Also, should I wear gloves? Didn't think about that. I've got a toddler... I wash my hands thoroughly and avoid contact with my son and wife

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Why not abs? You would think a peritoneal application would enhance absorption... I've been avoiding applying on abs since it seems no ones doing that... Also, should I wear gloves? Didn't think about that. I've got a toddler... I wash my hands thoroughly and avoid contact with my son and wife
I avoid abs cos I had a hernia surgery last year...when Ive applied to ab area, I get strange twinges and discomforts so Ive since avoided. But yeah abs and rib area fine. As is back of knees, tops of feet.

Transference to others is always a risk. Definitely dont want kiddies being exposed to this stuff. I got two kids myself, so am as careful as possible.

I find gloves great. Minimal product waste, and when youre done bin the gloves and dont need to scrub the fuk out of your hands.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 6. Weight 168.2. 30 min fasted AM walk; 30 min pm walk

I got great sleep last night, which is rare, and woke groggy like I took zma. After dragging this morning I decided to take an off day rather than going to flip tractor tires.

Some sides I'm noticing: urinary issues, including hesitancy and/or feeling like I haven't drained my bladder completely after taking a leak.

Acne is definitely increasing.

My balls feel a little sensitive.

I'm happy with this cutting cycle and deciding to run these products while in ketosis. I'm sure they haven't really begun kicking in fully. I'm starting to see definition in my chest, upper abs, serratus, and entire back. With being in keto, though, I'm much less vascular than I was a week ago. Of course that's only temporary.

I'm changing how I'm dosing the 11kt and Dermacrine: 1 pump 11kt on abs and lats/2 pumps Dermacrine traps & shoulders at 6:30am; at noon I'll hit the same areas with the remaining doses.

Macros:

1620 cals

157 protein

47 carbs

92 fat

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 7. Weight 168.4. 30 min fasted AM walk; 30 min PM walk. Ab workout

I measured my waist today and am at a 33 1/4; I was at 34 1/2 a week ago. It's crazy seeing slight differences in muscle definition every morning. I'm loving this run so far and have noticed, also, that I seem to have a generally better sense of wellbeing/good mood. Great products.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dont downplay the hard work youre putting in!

But, you obviously feel the products are pushing things along at a faster rate than it would be without them?

Hows the td apps going now?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Dont downplay the hard work youre putting in!

But, you obviously feel the products are pushing things along at a faster rate than it would be without them?

Hows the td apps going now?
I definitely think they're speeding the process up... Also, I think I'm loosing more abdominal fat than I would normally and attribute getting in to ketosis a day earlier than it normally takes me to the 11kt... But who knows

For me there's an added benefit I always get when I start taking new sups, namely that i have more skin in the game with dropping $. It makes me get up earlier and wanna kill it, stay on point with nutrition, and just overreach. With these compounds being mild PH's and it being the first time I've every touch anything like it, I seem to be getting more anxious for tomorrow's workout. Idk.

TD apps are much better spacing out the Dermacrine and applying the 11kt on the abs. Much easier to hit a larger area.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 8. Weight 169. 1hr 20 mins of fasted AM lifting; 30 min PM walk.

Chest & Arms:

Flat BBP: 135x10, 155x8, 135x10

Flat DBP: 50x10, 50x10

Flies: 30x10, 35x10

Decline BBP 135x10, 155x8, 155x8

Decline flies: 30x10, 30x10

Landmines: 35x20, 35x20

Incline BBP: 115x8

Chest Dips: 3 sets of 15

Incline Curls: 25x15, 30x9, 25x12, 25x12, 20x12

Preachers: 65x12, 55x10, 55x10

Hammers: 25x15, 25x15, 25x12

Skull crushers: 65x12, 65x12

I'm realizing that I need to take a little longer rest between sets being in such a caloric deficit. My shoulder was popping a little on flat presses but declines felt great. I felt a lil more arm strength today, which is badass.

Some sides: my right testicle has been sore all day.... Really bothersome.

Macros:

1699 cals

177 protein

38 carbs

91 fat

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my balls are killin me. Lol. What's up with that?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Little bloating or swelling maybe
Given the compounds youre running, this sounds a little unusual.

Testicular pain on-cycle is, as you may know, a possible sign of shrinkage and being shut-down. But, though some supression is possible with 11kt, Id be very surprised if it were to a degree that it lead to being shutdown. Especially this early on in your cycle.

If your balls/sacs are swollen or bloated...well, to be honest Im not sure. Have not encountered that with dermacrine, nor 11kt, nor yohimbine. Swollen sacs and testicular pain can be due to any number of things, but unfortunately I cant confidently narrow the cause down to anything you are doing/taking here.

Might I suggest you PM my fellow OUK rep Hastur? He knows the MoA of 11kt, dermacrine, and general biology, much better than I.