Is Msten and DMZ still legal?

arr134

Awards
Did the ban affect DMZ and Msten? I still see those PH's being sold online (sites other than eBay).

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll likely encounter mixed views regarding your question. Some will say that no, they were not banned/are not illegal because these exact compounds/nomenclature did not appear in DASCA. Others will say that these compounds are in no way DSHEA compliant and for all intents and purposes, were banned according to the verbiage within DASCA, as partially stated below (courtesy of totalflexblog dot com):

If and when the bill passes, not only those compounds listed specifically (and esters and ethers thereof), but any “drug or hormonal substance (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone)” that “is derived from, or has a chemical structure substantially similar to, 1 or more anabolic steroids” in the list above “shall be considered to be an anabolic steroid for purposes of this Act” if it is intended to promote muscle growth, or marketed in that way. In previous steroid control acts it was specified that the drug needed to be “chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone” in order to qualify – which put the onus on the DEA to undertake expensive and time-consuming research to demonstrate that the products they were looking to schedule were actually anabolic. DASCA, on the other hand, is satisfied that a compound is an anabolic steroid if it’s steroidal in structure and marketed as anabolic.
As you've seen, there are still a few companies producing them, and my guess is they'll continue to do so until those compounds are explicitly listed in the bill.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Fight Pharm is still selling (not sure about making but you can find bottles everywhere) Methyl DMZ. Dmz and Stenavol in single pill form. No clones, legit PH.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Fight Pharm is still selling (not sure about making but you can find bottles everywhere) Methyl DMZ. Dmz and Stenavol in single pill form. No clones, legit PH.
have you tried ? or you know anybody who used their PH?

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Who do you see still making it? I only know alpha lab technologies but I'm not sure if they're legit or not. I know someone on these forums recommended vertex peptides, but they seem to have shut down very recently. I was all ready to buy some and then checked their website a couple days ago and it's gone. I'm looking for msten sooooo hard, already got burned on some fake iml msten.

JMark

JMark

Awards
Who do you see still making it? I only know alpha lab technologies but I'm not sure if they're legit or not. I know someone on these forums recommended vertex peptides, but they seem to have shut down very recently. I was all ready to buy some and then checked their website a couple days ago and it's gone. I'm looking for msten sooooo hard, already got burned on some fake iml msten.
IML msten is fake?

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Some of it. They don't make it anymore. So if you see it for sale it might be fake.

arr134

Awards
yea so far I've been seeing Alpha lab technology clones and panther sports nutrition clones. Is panther legit? Doesnt seem popular

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
FP is legit. I haven't tried the methyl dmz but I used their halodbol for my first cycle and wow it was awesome. Still have some bottles I can get hands on. Fight pharm is good stuff.

arr134

Awards
Ah fosho,. Their methyl dmz has msten in it tho, not SD right?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Ah fosho,. Their methyl dmz has msten in it tho, not SD right?
It's got 10mg dmz and 10mg stenavol. I don't know too much about stenavol though or its derivatives.. few people that have bought it say they liked it though. (I work a supp. Shop)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

nelradi

Awards
I have some iml msten I bought a few months ago. I hope it's not fake.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came accross this.... by Andro Pharm. Not much info on the company so beware, but this appears to be clone DMZ. Actually found on Amazon. Just fyi.
IMG_20160707_080356.jpg
IMG_20160707_080422.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bring some legit Msten and DMZ to the market Yates!
Wish we could bro but our company is now fully insured and we can't risk that status.