Retaking a dose?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
So every now and then pre workouts tend me to make me vomit when I workout in the morning....problem now is I decided to take my Superdrol with my pre workout and just blew that straight into the toilet. Should I just retake the dose? It was about 10 minutes ago when I took it and 5 minutes ago I just vomited. Trying to make sure I keep my dosing scheduled properly (srs)

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Hm. I wouldn't just because Sdrol is Sdrol :eek:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
are you asking if you should take your PWO again and super or just super? not sure how long you have been on this cycle or how much longer you have to go. some may say swallow another. Me imo, I would just take the second dose at the normal time. if my stomach is already upset, no reason to add super to it. Not sure how much stomach acid you may still have in your system and if that would dissolve it faster or make it worse.

waiting isn't going to shrink your gains- but everyone is different, just my .69

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
are you asking if you should take your PWO again and super or just super? not sure how long you have been on this cycle or how much longer you have to go. some may say swallow another. Me imo, I would just take the second dose at the normal time. if my stomach is already upset, no reason to add super to it. Not sure how much stomach acid you may still have in your system and if that would dissolve it faster or make it worse.

waiting isn't going to shrink your gains- but everyone is different, just my .69
Just the Superdrol! I'm already starting my third week so my blood levels are pretty stable. I always want to hear from other people in what they would do!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
believe the half life ranges between 6-8 hours so taking another dose near noon will throw you off. if it were me, I would wait and take the second dose when you are supposed to take the second dose. that's me