How soon will i see results from this cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nate321

nate321

Awards
I'm 19 and currently running dbol by itself and getting 250mg test e in 2 weeks. I started seeing results 2 weeks in from 30 mg dbol a day from alone how soon will i see results from 500mg test a week? Is there a rush like you get from using other drugs? 10 hours after taking dbol I get pumped up and hyper will test do the same thing just stronger? Please do not criticize or warn me. I know the risks and going to do it if you warn me. I've always been "husky" and unable to get below 15% bf no matter how hard I dieted or trained. Not trying to be an ******* so sorry if I come across that way. Thank you.

nate321

nate321

Awards
Ive been on dbol since 7th grade. My dad would give me 30mg a week XD but I plan going to take nolva 30mg a day, lift and cardio every day. Run two miles a day slalom ski 2 miles a day and lift the same i do now. That's what all of my lifting buddies do this and they only lost 15 lbs

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me this is a joke. Dbol in 7th grade lol

JG93

JG93

Awards
Dbol and test aren't much of a cutting cycle to begin with.
You stated you have been on Dbol but haven't started test, unless you are taking test prop you are far behind the gun.
Test e/c take roughly 4-5 weeks to get into effect.
Dbol should only be run for 4 weeks as a kickstart.

To cut and keep lean gains, you would be better off using something like masterone or winny. Along with npp.

But since you are in the start of this, get your test as soon as possible, pin it to win it.
Dbol is hepa so don't run it to long,
When the test kicks in you will see gains, you may see water weight...
Do a bit of research. I don't want to give it all to you.

Test doesn't give you a "rush". You will see things pickup like sex drive, stamina, strength increases, weight may go up from water etc...
I would look into getting npp for the last 4 weeks at least of your test cycle, and adding in some winny to cut.

Make sure to get a pct in order

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you have any idea about the risks....

JG93

JG93

Awards
I do want to add, from your lack of interest in hearing what people have to say, and the other posts you have made... It doesn't seem you have reached a maturity to understand or quite grasp aas.
I gave you answers as I would hate to see you get ****ed up, but tread carefully my friend.
I started at 23, and I know a buddy that hits them at 19, but he is 6% BF and very dedicated and mature.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
If you started taking dbol "in 7th grade" then **** dude. I just can't believe that anyone would allow their 12 year old son to take ****ing dbol. That's ****ing bull****.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you started taking dbol "in 7th grade" then **** dude. I just can't believe that anyone would allow their 12 year old son to take ****ing dbol. That's ****ing bull****.
I'm not one to judge parenting... But yeah......

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I hope it's just bananagains playing games cuz this can't be a real thing, srs.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Almost seems like it has to be a game lol. I scrolled through his other posts. Lol. Just lol.
Yeah man, can't be real. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted Haha.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sounds like bignattydaddy, the 15 year old Bostin Loyd mimicker lol

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Op, post up your training, diet, cycle, skiing regimen, and social security number

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) users under 21 are allowed to post about anabolics?

2) I remember the 19 year old kid in my English class who was juicing (and on other drugs). Kid maybe put on 5 pounds. Complete a$$hole too. 5 years later he's doughy, prematurely bald, and bîtch-titted. Oh, and he failed out of my class by the way.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
1) users under 21 are allowed to post about anabolics?

2) I remember the 19 year old kid in my English class who was juicing (and on other drugs). Kid maybe put on 5 pounds. Complete a$$hole too. 5 years later he's doughy, prematurely bald, and bîtch-titted. Oh, and he failed out of my class by the way.
That's what he gets for being a fúchead

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
You'll get a rush within seconds. You'll lose about 2% bodyfat in about an hour once it reaches your stubborn fat stores. To accelerate this do fasted cardio 30 minutes after dosing. If you bump up to 500mg it'll be 4%. 2x = twice as fast. Duh.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
You'll get a rush within seconds. You'll lose about 2% bodyfat in about an hour once it reaches your stubborn fat stores. To accelerate this do fasted cardio 30 minutes after dosing. If you bump up to 500mg it'll be 4%. 2x = twice as fast. Duh.
Damn I always thought gains increase exponentially with the dose :(

Status
Not open for further replies.