LGD or 1/4 andro for best muscle mass?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I'm curious to know anyone who has done both these on a cycle and can tell me which one adds the most mass on something like a 10 week cycle, of course taking into account proper training and nutrition.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would personally go with the 1 and 4 andro stack. I've ran super mandro and andro the giant a few times and had great results. There's logs in the supplement logs section as well for you to check out their set up and results.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I have 1 and 4 andro already lined up after this cycle. I have no interest to run LGD at the moment but am interested to hear what difference there may be. The only thing that concerns me atm is hearing that 4 andro converts to estrogen which makes me wonder wether dumping the 4 and adding Epi andro instead would be better?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I had this exact same conundrum and concern but after doing shed loads of research, reading through countless logs and asking forum questions I went with Epi-Andro and 1-Andro. It's on it's way to me now :D Can't wait to get started

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I asked this same question for months, after lots of reading, I finally went with LGD.
it seems to boil down to two main factors. 1&4 will provide you slightly more gains/size, but will come with slightly more sides.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Personally. I love LGD, do i think 1/4 andro has more sides? No everyone who says that i don't really understand... 1/4andro has a test base, LGD alone doesn't so you will feel the lethargy the longer your run. HOWEVER. You're comparing 2 PH's to 1 SARM.. not fair ground... LGD to 1 andro? LGD wins. LGD to 4andro? LGD wins. Solo, it kills most current PH's. However LGD/4andro vs 1/4andro. Id take LGD/4andro anyday. Start LGD 8mg first week and if you tolerate, cruz at 12mg for a few weeks and maybe the last week or 2 hit 16mg IF YOURE EXPERIENCED. I have 6 LGD cycles im going for a 7th in a month. Going to be doing LGD/4-andro/Epi-Andro/Dermafury. LGD has been worked into every cycle i've had since trying it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks. I have 1 and 4 andro already lined up after this cycle. I have no interest to run LGD at the moment but am interested to hear what difference there may be. The only thing that concerns me atm is hearing that 4 andro converts to estrogen which makes me wonder wether dumping the 4 and adding Epi andro instead would be better?
Grab an AI for the estrogen, problem solved. It converts to testosterone which then converts to estrogen via aromatase enzyme. If you add an AI you prevent that conversion and get all the benefits of testosterone, however i recommend a weaker AI a little estrogen on cycle will actually help gains, keep joints feeling good, and too little estrogen actually makes you lethargic and run down, estrogen is not terrible, we just want to control it so we dont get tits.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Personally. I love LGD, do i think 1/4 andro has more sides? No everyone who says that i don't really understand... 1/4andro has a test base, LGD alone doesn't so you will feel the lethargy the longer your run. HOWEVER. You're comparing 2 PH's to 1 SARM.. not fair ground... LGD to 1 andro? LGD wins. LGD to 4andro? LGD wins. Solo, it kills most current PH's. However LGD/4andro vs 1/4andro. Id take LGD/4andro anyday. Start LGD 8mg first week and if you tolerate, cruz at 12mg for a few weeks and maybe the last week or 2 hit 16mg IF YOURE EXPERIENCED. I have 6 LGD cycles im going for a 7th in a month. Going to be doing LGD/4-andro/Epi-Andro/Dermafury. LGD has been worked into every cycle i've had since trying it.
I like the break down, guess the comparison is not exactly apples to apples. Regarding the sides factor, I have read a good number of articles where LGD seems to have less sides. Just curious, did you have bloods taken to gain a comparison between the two? I would definitely be interested in reading anything you could pass along, more knowledge is always better.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Awesome write up youngbodybuil thanks. Something to consider

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I like the break down, guess the comparison is not exactly apples to apples. Regarding the sides factor, I have read a good number of articles where LGD seems to have less sides. Just curious, did you have bloods taken to gain a comparison between the two? I would definitely be interested in reading anything you could pass along, more knowledge is always better.
LGD still crushes lipids. Yes I get lipid profiles pretty often since they're so cheap I do bloods pre and post cycle for my bigger cycles, but LGD alone or LGD/Dermacrine i would just run a SERM as long as i saw fit based upon how i was feeling and then run it a week past when i start feeling recovered because feels is not the best to go by. For the last 2 weeks of any SERM I use an AI, then cycle 2 test boosters for 2 months after a cycle to keep test high and try to get it to stick. Most people don't do that but i'd rather cycle smart and put money into it than have to be on TRT.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I would do. Epiandro will provide the same "base" as 4 andro but is a lot drier and has no estrogen conversion. Epiandro converts to DHT which is somewhat anti estrogenic because DHT competes with estrogen at the receptor. Also, epiandro stimulates the nervous system so strength gains are much better than 4 andro. It is a far superior choice imo.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
That's what I would do. Epiandro will provide the same "base" as 4 andro but is a lot drier and has no estrogen conversion. Epiandro converts to DHT which is somewhat anti estrogenic because DHT competes with estrogen at the receptor. Also, epiandro stimulates the nervous system so strength gains are much better than 4 andro. It is a far superior choice imo.
I agree, but my cycles going for 8 weeks and I felt that i'd need a test base if it's that long.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, but my cycles going for 8 weeks and I felt that i'd need a test base if it's that long.
Epiandro acts as a test base just as good as 4 andro imo. Low DHT levels is one of the main causes of lethargy during a prohormone cycle, not just low test.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Epiandro acts as a test base just as good as 4 andro imo. Low DHT levels is one of the main causes of lethargy during a prohormone cycle, not just low test.
Hmm, i may drop the 4 andro then, i wanted to just do 3 compounds to begin with. I've only been using 4-andro as every time i didn't use a test base i felt like garbage by week 5-6. Thanks Yates repped. Gonna just sell it since my cycles a month out.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
LGD still crushes lipids. Yes I get lipid profiles pretty often since they're so cheap I do bloods pre and post cycle for my bigger cycles, but LGD alone or LGD/Dermacrine i would just run a SERM as long as i saw fit based upon how i was feeling and then run it a week past when i start feeling recovered because feels is not the best to go by. For the last 2 weeks of any SERM I use an AI, then cycle 2 test boosters for 2 months after a cycle to keep test high and try to get it to stick. Most people don't do that but i'd rather cycle smart and put money into it than have to be on TRT.
100% agree, lipids get screwed… LDL/HDL get tanked, which is why on cycle is a must. I am trying to offset it right now by stepping up my fish & niacin. I have not seen to many guys running an AI their last 2 weeks of their PCT. Most seem to rely on the natural AI in OL Super PCT, along with their SERM, testbooster... Do you run it that way because you have experienced additional estrogen post cycle before?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
100% agree, lipids get screwed… LDL/HDL get tanked, which is why on cycle is a must. I am trying to offset it right now by stepping up my fish & niacin. I have not seen to many guys running an AI their last 2 weeks of their PCT. Most seem to rely on the natural AI in OL Super PCT, along with their SERM, testbooster... Do you run it that way because you have experienced additional estrogen post cycle before?
No I do it because it helps further recovery, an AI like exem or Letrone in last 2 weeks of pct can help substantially raise test, think about it your SERM especially if its clomid, is going to by sky rocketing your test, and just because the SERM is covering the estrogen receptors doesn't mean all the estrogen that's aromatizing from your high test is gone... it stays in the body which when the SERM is stopped it allows all that aromatized estrogen to bind to receptors and preventing your test from further rising. So if i use a SERM then clear that estrogen with an ai, my test will be high and i wont have my estrogen receptors being bombarded by the circulating estrogen allowing for a better recovery and better post cycle test numbers. Just my logic and my reasoning, even if it's wrong which I doubt, i'll continue to cycle and PCT that way.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
But then again a lot of people say my PCT's are over the top when I discuss them, i just prefer to enable my body to recover to it's full potential and prevent any headaches in the future so if i can cycle safe keep gains and be healthy and just have to spend an extra $200-300 then i'll sure as hell do it.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
But then again a lot of people say my PCT's are over the top when I discuss them, i just prefer to enable my body to recover to it's full potential and prevent any headaches in the future so if i can cycle safe keep gains and be healthy and just have to spend an extra $200-300 then i'll sure as hell do it.
I understand where you are coming from, cycling safe and not foolishly should be on everyone’s radar. Since there is an AI already in Super PCT, I can also understand your logic for adding something additional like Letrone. However, I do wonder if stacking the additional AI is overkill. Then again, you said your lab report are solid, so it sounds like it’s working.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I understand where you are coming from, cycling safe and not foolishly should be on everyone’s radar. Since there is an AI already in Super PCT, I can also understand your logic for adding something additional like Letrone. However, I do wonder if stacking the additional AI is overkill. Then again, you said your lab report are solid, so it sounds like it’s working.
Oh no, I dont use sup3r pct anymore.. I swapped to test1fy, i never stacked sup3r PCT and another AI that would be overkill. Should've clarified my bad.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Oh no, I dont use sup3r pct anymore.. I swapped to test1fy, i never stacked sup3r PCT and another AI that would be overkill. Should've clarified my bad.
Cool, that makes scene...
Ive been wanting to try test1fy myself. Stinking OL, I think I own stock in the company at this point, lol