Cycle safety

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys so I ran EQ and test both at 400mg a week for 10 weeks and saw minimal results and decided to step it up. I stopped the EQ but upped the test to 800 and started anavar at 50mg a day. Kaboom! Massive pumps and strength increases and I'm already up a few pounds in only a couple weeks. I feel a bit anxious and dizzy but I always feel like that when my estradiol gets high so I upped my anastrozole a bit too. Here's the question, I was talking to a guy at my gym and he told me that once you up the test dosage past 600mg, it becomes dangerous. As far as I know, I just gotta keep an eye on cholesterol, hematocrit, estrogen, and watch the liver on the anavar. 800test stacked with 50mg var isn't so risky right guys?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh also when I feel dizzy I sat down and checked my blood pressure which is like 135/80 so I know it's not that.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you using a cycle support? CEL CYCLE ASSIST will help you. Also look into CEL TUDCA to help protect your liver.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Test past 600 is not dangerous, that's silly.
As long as run properly, running a 1G isn't bad at all either.
Remember, it isn't the cycle, it's the PCT

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sounds like the guy you talked to is clueless. My buddy is running test at 2000mg (2g) and EQ at 1000mg (1g) and tren ace at 800 or 900, I don't remember. Not that I'm recommending that, but he's fine. Pushing 300lbs fairly lean, but fine. Lol.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
400mg Test/+400 Eq/week for 10 weeks with no results though? Sounds a bit weird. Bunk or really underdosed gear?
How long your planning to extend your run to?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
400mg Test/+400 Eq/week for 10 weeks with no results though? Sounds a bit weird. Bunk or really underdosed gear?
How long your planning to extend your run to?
Under dosed and/or under eating.

Op, whoever told you test gets dangerous after 600 is clueless to anabolics and I suggest not taking advice from that person again. Nothing unusual or uncommon for ppl the run 1+ gm of test without a problem

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also EQ was just getting to the good part, should have kept with it. Shines at 10 weeks +

EQ 14-20 weeks or don't use it.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The gear isn't underdosed, I just didn't see any radical changes. Just a little bit here and there. Now I'm seeing some legit results since I've upped everything.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also EQ was just getting to the good part, should have kept with it. Shines at 10 weeks +

EQ 14-20 weeks or don't use it.
Yeah bro I know but I didn't wanna spend another $125 on another bottle of EQ. plus I got test coming outta my ears at this point lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah bro I know but I didn't wanna spend another $125 on another bottle of EQ. plus I got test coming outta my ears at this point lol
Uhhh $125 for a single vial of EQ? Where are you located/why are you paying a ridiculous amount for EQ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's awesome. I can get them 60 if I make the trip but I pay a lil extra to get it brought to me. If I could get it that cheap I'd run it 6months straight

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the guy who paid $500 something for 6 weeks worth of anavar right? Are you rich? If so doctor/dealer knows and is taking advantage lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is the guy who paid $500 something for 6 weeks worth of anavar right? Are you rich? If so doctor/dealer knows and is taking advantage lol
Havnt seen his other threads but someone is making a killing.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
My thoughts exactly.. Who cares if it's legit pharma anavar.... $500 for 6 weeks???

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's awesome. I can get them 60 if I make the trip but I pay a lil extra to get it brought to me. If I could get it that cheap I'd run it 6months straight
Exactly haha I'm about to have an awesome 16-20 week run of this stuff. First time on EQ so I'm excited. Hoping it treats me better than deca did

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exactly haha I'm about to have an awesome 16-20 week run of this stuff. First time on EQ so I'm excited. Hoping it treats me better than deca did[/QUOTE
Eq really shines after week 8-10 and the leaner you are the more it showed its effects. My uncle ran it at 600 alongside his trt and even dropped test for 6 weeks and bumped eq up to 1000 just to see what would happen. Got real lean n vainy. After 6 weeks he dropped it back down to 600 n ran test at 400 for 6 more weeks then back to normal trt. My point in all this rambling is he basi cly took himself off trt no problems no sides so should be a fun ride.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What did deca do to you Bam?
Very hard to control sides; bloated like a dead fish, hard lumps under puffy nips. I think that I had bad ancillaries though, so I may still try it again in the future, maybe starting at a lower dose.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can get EQ and other aas from a buddy of mine who sells ugl stuff for way cheaper, but I prefer knowing that I won't end up with an absess

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
10ml(250-350mg/ml) Eq for Usd 60-80 here (Europe).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you using a cycle support? CEL CYCLE ASSIST will help you. Also look into CEL TUDCA to help protect your liver.
Wtf does he need Tudca for on test and var? Lol relax, var is not that toxic.

Op, you saw minimal results because eq requires dose of 600-800mg for most and doesn't kick in until after the 10 week mark. 800mg for 24 weeks is my ideal way to run eq.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Wtf does he need Tudca for on test and var? Lol relax, var is not that toxic.

Op, you saw minimal results because eq requires dose of 600-800mg for most and doesn't kick in until after the 10 week mark. 800mg for 24 weeks is my ideal way to run eq.
6 months on cycle? You a TRT or do you PCT?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to a 3 day bachelor party. Should I pick up tudca or condoms?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sooooo do I add it to my shots and rub it on the strippers or do I just take a dose before I go?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so I ran EQ and test both at 400mg a week for 10 weeks and saw minimal results and decided to step it up. I stopped the EQ but upped the test to 800 and started anavar at 50mg a day. Kaboom! Massive pumps and strength increases and I'm already up a few pounds in only a couple weeks. I feel a bit anxious and dizzy but I always feel like that when my estradiol gets high so I upped my anastrozole a bit too. Here's the question, I was talking to a guy at my gym and he told me that once you up the test dosage past 600mg, it becomes dangerous. As far as I know, I just gotta keep an eye on cholesterol, hematocrit, estrogen, and watch the liver on the anavar. 800test stacked with 50mg var isn't so risky right guys?
no its not. also use ai from start when using these compounds and also eq takes months to notice. run it for 16-18wks IMO but i dont like eq as it is, try maste

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooo do I add it to my shots and rub it on the strippers or do I just take a dose before I go?
I'm going to highly recommend option #1. Need photos to confirm you did it right.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll post pics on bams new log for motivational purposes.