Dermacrine/dermatrest

H

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Has anyone here had any luck running Dermicrine solo?
I'm looking for some energy boost and better sense of well being and I have read descriptions and reviews that Dermicrine gives those effects but lot of products offer that
Are strength and size gains doable on it?

I know that dermatrest is way stronger and is pretty much tits in a can but that stuff sounds awesome...gives you energy, strength, size and sex drive? Just combat estro sides? How about a solo run of that stuff?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dermatrest is awesome solo. Lots going for it.

But yeah, possibility of estro sides, especially as dose increases. Youd need to have an AI like exemstane available at the very least. And, SERM for PCT, of course.

H

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Does it compare in the smallest to running test?
Is it worth shutting down your natural T in order to get it's conversion to test?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Not sure I follow? There is no conversion to test.

S

Spanner

Awards
I ran Dermacrine for 4 weeks and it did nothing positive. I felt that I got some small estrogen sides and a slight flare in a pre-existing gyno problem I have had since my youth. Also maybe a bit of bloat. Low dose btw

H

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Not sure I follow? There is no conversion to test.
I had a brain fart. I was typing and didn't even know what I was sayin!!

Trest has effects similar to test right?energy, strength, size and libido increase?

I stupidly ran 4andro alone before and it made me feel like shut with no benefits...I guess it shut down my natural test and replaced it with what little bit of 4 andros conversion to test?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I had a brain fart. I was typing and didn't even know what I was sayin!!

Trest has effects similar to test right?energy, strength, size and libido increase?

I stupidly ran 4andro alone before and it made me feel like shut with no benefits...I guess it shut down my natural test and replaced it with what little bit of 4 andros conversion to test?
Yeah I wouldnt run 4andro solo. Or, there is alot of other compounds Id rather run by themselves.

I havent run test myself, so can only really compare to trest by whats on paper, and the feedback of others.

Yes, trest is similiar to test in its biological effects, but in some key ways quite different too.

Mg for mg it is more potent than test, and the generic comparison is along the lines of test-mast-tren.

For a solo run, Id use td as the base of the cycle, and add in low dose oral pre wo IF funds permit.

P

Placebo1985

Awards
Trest definitely feels like test but stronger. More libido boost and alpha feeling. Also, more size and faster recovery. Although strength is about equal for me.

Trest also has a thermogenic effect similar to tren. Trest is very wet though but still burns fat.

Describe will improve mood but won't do anything for gains. Trest will need an AI at anything above 50mg.