LGD and 1 Andro

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can I stack both of these compounds or do they both compete for the same receptors?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
No they're perfectly fine to run together, I'm running super Epi super 4 and LGD and DERMAFURY together

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I wouldnt worry about the 'competing for same receptors' myth. It would take a crapload more compound than you are looking at running to exhaustively saturate target receptors, if even such a thing is practically possible.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
cool, thanks guys. Yeah I was a bit confused about that and figured Id ask before I pulled the trigger on my next cycle.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
That actually sounds like a fun mild cycle. Hopefully it goes good.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Tr3st is a 19nor you'd need caber, exemestane in hand, but everyone who talks about tr3st says it's amazing

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I'm running it right now with trenavar and msten. It seems to be good. I'm just dosing one tab of arimidex e3d and it seems to be doing the trick. I haven't gotten my bloods checked, but I don't have bitch tits so it can't be too bad. Lol

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm running it right now with trenavar and msten. It seems to be good. I'm just dosing one tab of arimidex e3d and it seems to be doing the trick. I haven't gotten my bloods checked, but I don't have bitch tits so it can't be too bad. Lol
Youre running 2 19-Nors without any prolactin control???

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Youre running 2 19-Nors without any prolactin control???
I like to live dangerously ;)

No, seriously I should really get some inhibit p. If I wakeup with gyno one day I'm going to hate myself. Lol

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I like to live dangerously ;)

No, seriously I should really get some inhibit p. If I wakeup with gyno one day I'm going to hate myself. Lol
Inhibit p stacks l-dopa and vitamin b6 and vitamin b6 prevents l-dopa from crossing the blood brain barrier. i would suggest caber or prolactrone for OTC.