1 Andro vs Hairline

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the deal? I hear the positive and negative impact it has on the hair. Mind and Muscle says no, but other reviews says it will cause shedding. Is it just happening to those that are prone to MPB?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Just finished up a log, I have been thinning out for a few years now, but didn't notice any increase in shedding since beginning 1 andro

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished up a log, I have been thinning out for a few years now, but didn't notice any increase in shedding since beginning 1 andro
Thanks man. I checked out your pig and you made some good progress.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1andro made me shed like a mofo... Scalp turned all tingly shortly after dosing at times.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Thanks. What PH have you used successfully without shedding?
Their is always prevention measures that can be taken to slow it down, shampoos and what not. Or try the new Sup3r-2 from OL UK. They say it's supposed to be a lot more friendlier on the hair line

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That shampoo didn't touch the shedding, I'm feeling that's alot of bologna. I even begun a week or two before starting my run and if it did help a litle, it wasn't much cause hairs nearly leapt of my scalp towards the end of the run

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use the pura d or whatever it's called on a regular basis b/c MPB runs in the family. I don't have a problem, just preventative in case it starts happening, but I can't tell if it does much of anything except cleaning my hair.