1 andro dosing

tysons93

Awards
I have a bottle of IMl 1 andro 50mg per cap and a bottle of super mandro 110 mg per cap and I'm trying to plan a cycle. Anyone know if there's any danger in taking them at the same time and if not what would be the best way to dose I was thinking 2 caps IMl 3 caps super mandro for 430mg a day for 4 weeks?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of IMl 1 andro 50mg per cap and a bottle of super mandro 110 mg per cap and I'm trying to plan a cycle. Anyone know if there's any danger in taking them at the same time and if not what would be the best way to dose I was thinking 2 caps IMl 3 caps super mandro for 430mg a day for 4 weeks?
You want at least 300mg. No problem utilizing. It has they're the same compound. You can do 4 weeks at that dose or make it a little longer at 300mg a day. Either one is fine.

tysons93

Awards
I've heard that results are better with higher doses which is why I was gonna go for the 430 but do u think it would be better to do 300 and try to get an extra week or so?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally up to you. Can't go wrong either way. I would just run it the 4 weeks personally