mk677 length & dose

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Looking to run mk677 on top of TRT for 3 months, possibly more. Wondering what the best dose and length of cycle would be.

Month 1: 12.5 ED
Month 2: 25 ED
Month 3: 37.5 ED

Any suggestions?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran 10mg for 6 months now running 20mg for 3 months. I've used during cycles and pct, I love it. Wish I had more.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 10mg for 6 months now running 20mg for 3 months. I've used during cycles and pct, I love it. Wish I had more.
What are you noticing from bumping up dosage?

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
How long does it need to be in the system before you notice anything?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you noticing from bumping up dosage?
Right now I'm about 2.5 weeks into dosing at 20mg and noticing some increased lethargy during the day (I dose at night). Also keep in mind I have two children one is an infant so getting up during the night is a pain. But with the MK the nights seem better. I wake up refreshed and felt like I got a solid nights sleep. My knees also have been feeling a little better. I'm excited what these next couple of months bring.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long does it need to be in the system before you notice anything?

I started to notice improved sleep first, then recovery time in the gym and now starting to notice my injuries are starting to feel a little better.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
mk677 length & dose

Any increase in muscle fullness, glycogen, pumps?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess you can say I look fuller. Even when I went 5 days no food and just MK at night I kept a good amount of mass for the circumstances.. But now the cycle is going good and since I upped the MK I'm sleeping much better