Ideas For My Next Cycle!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey yall
so I was thinking of running a lean bulk cycle and I'm trying to find ways to maximize it here is my stack that I want to run
2 bottles of brawn nutrition tren enough for 6 weeks at 120 MG
2 bottles of Epistane 6 weeks run at 48 MG
3 bottles of OL 11 kt
and 4 dhea as a test base
this will be my 3rd cycle, I had 2 ideas
running a cycle of 12 weeks
11 kt and 4 dhea through the the whole 12 weeks
tren first 6 weeks
Epistane last 6 weeks.
or run 11 kt for 12 weeks and run epi tren for 6 weeks?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren first 6 weeks
Epistane last 6 weeks.

I like this ^^^^

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tren first 6 weeks
Epistane last 6 weeks.

I like this ^^^^
you think this cycle would have major side effects because of the length?
also PCT should be clomid 50/50/25/25 or go higher since it's longer cycle?

Hastur

Awards
tren first 6 weeks
Epistane last 6 weeks.

I like this ^^^^
I can't set up a better cycle than this given the options, I'd have recommended the same if not beaten to the punch. Solid advice here. I wouldn't worry about sides from the cycle length either. 12 weeks isn't too bad, especially with the methyl being kept to only 6 weeks. It's not like you're running a 12 week methyl cycle. Your clomid layout is just fine too.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't set up a better cycle than this given the options, I'd have recommended the same if not beaten to the punch. Solid advice here. I wouldn't worry about sides from the cycle length either. 12 weeks isn't too bad, especially with the methyl being kept to only 6 weeks. It's not like you're running a 12 week methyl cycle. Your clomid layout is just fine too.
i have 1 bottle of cel cycle assist 1 bottle of ar1macare pro and will be getting caber for tren, any other cycle support I should add?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly

Hastur

Awards
i have 1 bottle of cel cycle assist 1 bottle of ar1macare pro and will be getting caber for tren, any other cycle support I should add?
Maybe additional TUDCA, depends on how hard Epistane hits your enzymes. Some people it wrecks their liver enzymes. I like 500mg minimum TUDCA on methyls.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe additional TUDCA, depends on how hard Epistane hits your enzymes. Some people it wrecks their liver enzymes. I like 500mg minimum TUDCA on methyls.
oh yeah I forgot to add I have OL TUDCA.
when I ran Epistane my BP was bad but I was eating trash and high sodium food , I learned my lesson!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't forget to address the rise in cortisol during PCT. SNS REDUCE XT is perfect for this as it will combat the rise in cortisol during PCT.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget to address the rise in cortisol during PCT. SNS REDUCE XT is perfect for this as it will combat the rise in cortisol during PCT.
yup will be buying that too since I'll suppress my cortisol for 3 month
thanks man.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup will be buying that too since I'll suppress my cortisol for 3 month
thanks man.
No problem brother. Any questions just ask as we are here to help you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mathb33 Anabolics 4
ee09 Anabolics 43
DemntedCowboy Anabolics 17
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 297