Last 2wks Ostarine cycle?

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Ok, I'm now in my last 2wks of my Ostarine cycle, so far it's been a total success. No real side effects, no loss of libido, no gyno, or other minimal side effects that may commonly arise for most.

I have to say I'm sad to be stopping since the gains were great, strength went through the roof, I gain some muscle while doing a recomp phase, added a lot of weight for me to my bench press; repping at 215, which for me is a lot since I was never a strong bench press kind of guy.

Anyway, my question to you guys is I want to start my test booster now. I have some Testoshred by EPG labs which has some good stuff in it, DAA, tribulus, something called Andro 3,5-dien7-17 Dione, which I never heard of. Do you think I should start it now or should I just wait until my OsTa cycle is complete. I also have some liquid Nolva that I got which I plan on starting when the OsTa cycle is finished.

Any suggestions on what I should do right now would be welcomed? Thanks!!!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Would be a waste to start now. Ostarine will still be binding to androgen receptors rendering the t booster worthless.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Would be a waste to start now. Ostarine will still be binding to androgen receptors rendering the t booster worthless.
^^^ This. Any T booster will be useless. It's like a Quiznos unfair matchup.

che42

Awards
I'm starting to experience man tits. Should I immediately start taking AI's?