Stooping my 1-4 andro

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi im on my 5th day 2 caps each andro
1-4 and i feel very weird blooded lathargy all day my chest if little swolen i 5hink its the estrogen by cycle

So my question is do i need to take my pct?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 days in you're fine. No need to run pct.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
No SERM PCT required, your body will be just fine. Supression would be very minimal on only a few days of DHEA-based PH's. If you have some OTC test boosters or natural anabolics, you could take that as a continuation of the cycle to try and get some gains, but it is not necessary for recovery.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No SERM PCT required, your body will be just fine. Supression would be very minimal on only a few days of DHEA-based PH's. If you have some OTC test boosters or natural anabolics, you could take that as a continuation of the cycle to try and get some gains, but it is not necessary for recovery.
Thank you but i only have my pct

Crazyguy1991

Awards
Some natural stuff you might look out for is epicatechin , laxogenin , ARA or Anabeta Elite which contains Forskolin for example. For a laxo product i can recommend strength unleashed td & oral and ep1c unleashed for epicatechin.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Some natural stuff you might look out for is epicatechin , laxogenin , ARA or Anabeta Elite which contains Forskolin for example. For a laxo product i can recommend strength unleashed td & oral and ep1c unleashed for epicatechin.
^ He mentioned some good options.

I'm probably not the best person to be giving advice on natty options, as I tend to prefer chemical enhancement. :]

The supplements you choose should correspond with the goals you wish to reach (bulking/cutting) and your training style. If you are looking for a recomp and you enjoy heavy volume weight training and cardio/HIIT, I would suggest an 8 week Laxogenin (Transdermal) & Epicatechin (transderrmal or oral) cycle.