Gyno after 2 days of Tren and Epi?? WTF?

T

Tripdaddy

Awards
Guys,

I swear it seems like all I do is post about gyno, but here goes again. I started a new cycle of 30mg of Epi and 90 Mg of Trenavar 2.5 days ago. And the hard tender pea like mass is back under my right nipple. Seriously, my nipples were sore after 1.5 days on and the lump was back by this morning. What the hell? What can I do? Am I doomed to never being able to use PHs or AAS ever again? Any advice welcome. Here are my stats-

Age - 46
Weight - 195
BF 17%

Current Cycle -

Epistane - 30mg / day. Planning to increase to 40 after 10 days on cycle
Trenavar - 90 mg / day - Planning to increase to 120 after 10 days on cycle
Tudca - 1000 mg / day
Tamoxifen Citrate - 10 mg / day (MadisonJames capsules)
Cycle support - twice per day

I am also on TRT. So I take 100 mg of Test Cyp weekly and Anastrozole .5 mg EOD

Any help is appreciated!

Tripdaddy

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
probably the tren, drop that, maybe use a really small dose of letro or something with th epi instead of the tamo

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren can increase your prolactin and if it's prolactin gyno I don't believe Nolva or AI will help.

Do you have Prami or Caber?

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
What cycle support do you use?
With Tren its wise to use one with P5P.

T

Tripdaddy

Awards
Woody - I have Caber on hand. Not apposed to trying it to see if it will reduce the gyno. What dose would you suggest?

Bunshuchi - I am using IronLabs Cycle Support. Not sure if it has P5P in it. I have used Inhibit-P in the past. I can alway add it to this cycle.

All of that said, doesn't this strike y'all as crazy how fast these sides set in? I have battled this gyno issue before on my right side but it was usually 2-4 weeks into a cycle. And usually because I didn't use a SERM while on cycle. shocked at how fast this set it in.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have pre-existing gyno, never run any cycle without nolva. But yes, prolactin control is needed on this.

T

Tripdaddy

Awards
Gutterpump - I am on Nolva / Tamoxifen Citrate. 10mg / day. Unless Madison James is bunk, of course....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh $hit, and it still happened? Try bumping to 20mg/daily, see if it helps. I usually only run it at 20.

T

Tripdaddy

Awards
I know! Thats what has me confused. I am going to bump up to 20mg per day for the next few days. If no improvement, then i will switch to a liquid rc for a week. If no improvement, then i will drop the TREN all together and just run a solo epi cycle (which i have done in the past and had great results.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit P is a good choice for Support on tren.
Take that or prami or caber to be sure its not the prolactine.

It can only strike that fast because there was something there before what could swell up. Otherwise it would have taken longer.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If adding a compound that increases prolactin instantly causes gyno in a day or 2 you had high prolactin to begin with.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image.jpeg

T

Tripdaddy

Awards
Youngbodybill - I would tend to agree, but I had my bloods done about 4 months ago and specifically asked them to check prolactin and everything came back normal.

The more I think about this, the more I think I just need to drop the Tren. If 20Mg of Nolva and some caber doesn't knock it down in the next 4 days or so, I will just drop the Tren and run Epi at40mg. I have run solo epi in the past with zero sides. Bummer tho. Was looking forward to getting good results with Tren.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is such a simple thing.. people make it so difficult. You have gyno, accept it. When you come off, it shrinks to the point you can't detect it, but trust me.. it is there. The pea sized lump in your chest, if you had it removed, would be more golf ball sized. Your gyno is not going and coming, it is just shrinking when off and swelling when on. Unless you get it removed, you will continue to deal with the issue.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
You sure it's gyno? Did you have it diagnosed? If not, have a Dr look at it to rule out anything else.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva nolva and more nolva.

My phone tried to autocorrect nolva into 'boobs' true story

T

Tripdaddy

Awards
Critical bench - you make a good point. Never thought of it that way. So the question then becomes - when and why do you get it removed? If it goes away when off cycle, and is manageable on cycle with Nolva or other SERM and AI combo, then what drives people to get the surgery?

Gutterpump - will do. Upped dose to 20mg/day. Actually seems to have knocked it down and it is not as tender. Will see what happens over the next few days!

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Because at some stages you do not really get it awqy anymore.
And some just don't want to take nolva etc o cycle every time.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because at some stages you do not really get it awqy anymore.
And some just don't want to take nolva etc o cycle every time.
If you got gyno and want to cycle, kinda gunna need nolva brosichi

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yes!
All I'm saying is that this is one reason for some guys to get the surgery so they don't have to.

But I totally agree.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh I see. Yeah I have a very tiny nodule that bothers me from time to time but nolva keeps it calm. I'll eventually have it removed down the road. It's from my very first cycle (pheraplex).

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah. PPlex is so interesting because its so less androgenic.
Sadly one does not realise that fast that this could easily cause gyno. I would still love to get some of it into my hands and run it with epiandro.

I got my gyno from the rebound after cycle. Next PCT I will run my Nolva higher than 20mg or add chlomi. And I will absolutely get an AI to get off the SERM.

I guess no matter how much one researches beforehand there are always things we'll learn from our mistakes.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Strikes one two and three - not using an AI.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah. PPlex is so interesting because its so less androgenic.
Sadly one does not realise that fast that this could easily cause gyno. I would still love to get some of it into my hands and run it with epiandro.

I got my gyno from the rebound after cycle. Next PCT I will run my Nolva higher than 20mg or add chlomi. And I will absolutely get an AI to get off the SERM.

I guess no matter how much one researches beforehand there are always things we'll learn from our mistakes.
Pplex was amazing. Easily my favorite oral, far better than Superdrol for me in all aspects, especially on the way I felt while on (felt amazing). I sadly traded my last bottle away last year ;( I'll never see it again.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Pplex was amazing. Easily my favorite oral, far better than Superdrol for me in all aspects, especially on the way I felt while on (felt amazing). I sadly traded my last bottle away last year ;( I'll never see it again.
Ohh buddy u can if u want to ;) its still around . Just like m1t . Op hows the gyno issue did it come down in size ?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ohh buddy u can if u want to ;) its still around . Just like m1t . Op hows the gyno issue did it come down in size ?
Pplex is still around!? Haha damn I need some then. I remember when I posted up that I had a bottle, people jumped on it like whoa. Literally the best feel good oral I've taken. And gains / gym aggression were great.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Pplex is still around!? Haha damn I need some then. I remember when I posted up that I had a bottle, people jumped on it like whoa. Literally the best feel good oral I've taken. And gains / gym aggression were great.
Yup so is gpl gv1-5

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm interested to see how 2-andro makes people feel then, since they're supposed to be related

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see how 2-andro makes people feel then, since they're supposed to be related
Desoxy test is the unmethylated version of Pplex and it made me feel ****ty in comparison (anxiety/etc). Maybe 2-andro will be different

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I hear though, dbol still takes the prize in this category

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It only did that to me when I went over 500mg/week otherwise it was fine
Hmm I wonder how much 2-andro actually converts to DST. I'm gonna be running 750mg 2-and to for 8 weeks and dbol for the first 5-6. Haven't decided on dose which will dictate how long my supply lasts