Prohormones... Scam or Not?

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Just got a question for you guys and your opinion on Prohormones. Do they work?

If so, which ones do you recommend for cutting and which ones do you recommend for bulking?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If so, which ones do you recommend for cutting and which ones do you recommend for bulking?
Try the anabolics section.

JayWalk39

Awards
Also try doing some more research before asking such a basic question.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Also try doing some more research before asking such a basic question.
^This
Body composition results, i.e. bulking or cutting will ultimately depend on your diet. You can't buy a "cutting agent" prohormone, eat **** and expect the compound to shred you up.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
^This
Body composition results, i.e. bulking or cutting will ultimately depend on your diet. You can't buy a "cutting agent" prohormone, eat **** and expect the compound to shred you up.
Of course you would set your diet to the prohormones you are taking. WTF kind of idiot do you think I am? Gotta train hard, eat a good diet with macros that are geared towards your goal, and then add in the PH's as you wish.

Do we need PCT for these or no?

JayWalk39

Awards
Based upon your questions I would guess a pretty big idiot?

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Based upon your questions I would guess a pretty big idiot?
Well you don't hold yourself in much respect. Only an idiot would ask another idiot a question wouldn't he?

Therefore you do not think highly enough of yourself if you think that me coming on here to ask questions and get information makes me an idiot.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones do work, not as well as AAS but reasonable in a short amount of time.... Most of the good ones are methylated, so at the very least TUDCA or NAC should be used on cycle. You really need to research more on the compound to go with your goals and then extensively research the compound you choose, asses if the risks are worth the outcome and roll with it or ditch the idea! Prohormone will suppress and stacking could shut you down, yes you need a good PCT, something SERM based like clomid or nolva

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Not as strong as dat der celltech and dem der whey protons.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Do we need to take them wit water or beer?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All we are saying is that you haven't done enough research before coming in here and asking these questions. "Pro-hormone's" or designer steroids have been out for quite some time and yes, they work ...almost too well as they eventually get banned and another chemical structure is put together by a mad scientist to replicate the original and so on and so fourth. Research first then ask specific questions later.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
IF I was to take them how do I prevent my natural test from being shut down completely? I want to have children in the future and I don't want to **** that up. I am only asking this to you guys cause I respect your opinions since you have tried them before. Thank you.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF kind of idiot do you think I am?

1) the biggest kind

2) thank you for answering your 1st question with your 2nd question

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IF I was to take them how do I prevent my natural test from being shut down completely? I want to have children in the future and I don't want to **** that up. I am only asking this to you guys cause I respect your opinions since you have tried them before. Thank you.
You can't prevent your natural production from being shut down if you take PH. You can restart your natural production by taking a SERM and having a proper PCT.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should see some of his other threads.
I keep my mailbox refrigerated during the summer so my supplements stay fresh

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Of course you would set your diet to the prohormones you are taking. WTF kind of idiot do you think I am? Gotta train hard, eat a good diet with macros that are geared towards your goal, and then add in the PH's as you wish.

Take 15 minutes and do some basic research...
Come back when you have a more specific question and know what compound(s) you are interested in.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Do we need to take them wit water or beer?
What kind of dumb question is this?? Beer dude. It's always beer!

Let me break it down for you: water is water; beer is water with hops, yeast, and grain. Beer is pretty much cycle support *and* PCT all rolled into one.

:friday:

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Assuming hes not a troll, wouldnt coming to a forum full of experienced prohormone users and looking for answers be a smart thing to do? I personally would consider that part of the research that needs to be done

You are guys are brutal with the idiot stuff lol

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Assuming hes not a troll, wouldnt coming to a forum full of experienced prohormone users and looking for answers be a smart thing to do? I personally would consider that part of the research that needs to be done

There's 1000s of PH posts and literature to reference. So no, coming on a board and starting a generic post like this is a waste. The answers to his very vague questions can be found in countless threads on this board.
We should encourage people to do some of their own research so they LEARN and understand what they are doing to some degree.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Well you don't hold yourself in much respect. Only an idiot would ask another idiot a question wouldn't he?

Therefore you do not think highly enough of yourself if you think that me coming on here to ask questions and get information makes me an idiot.
Lmao what?

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards

They are like that evil professor you had in college that would sit at his desk all day long eating candy and all he would do for his job was "Here is your homework assignment. Learn it , and then we will have an exam on Monday."

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are like that evil professor you had in college that would sit at his desk all day long eating candy and all he would do for his job was "Here is your homework assignment. Learn it , and then we will have a test on Monday."
Not really. You're really, really lazy when it comes to doing any research (this thread, past threads). Do you want everyone to spoonfeed someone who doesn't take a little effort to google or search for something that gets answered so often?

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Not really. You're really, really lazy when it comes to doing any research (this thread, past threads). Do you want everyone to spoonfeed someone who doesn't take a little effort to google or search for something that gets answered so often?
Oh trust me I've done plenty of research and actually to be honest with you I Know how to take PH's correctly now. But unfortunately for you, and the people that refuse to have helped me, I think your opinions are just not very good. To be honest with you, you guys are not as smart as you think you are. If you were, you would have been more helpful. Good day to you sir, good day.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we are more like the professor who doesn't answer your week 1 questions the day before the final.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Do nothing but read the first 100 threads in the Anabolic Section for the next week - you will know ~95% of what you'll ever need to. And the questions on the remaining 5% won't get you Monkey Stomped when you ask them.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Do nothing but read the first 100 threads in the Anabolic Section for the next week - you will know ~95% of what you'll ever need to. And the questions on the remaining 5% won't get you Monkey Stomped when you ask them.
Thank you. I tried to be nice but now I like being a prick to these bitches. Must have stim dick they are so unhappy.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes they work. yes you need to research far more before jumping into using them.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
sometimes people ask then search, i've been guilty of it myself but
Yes prohormones work:
*4 andro/1 andro/nor andro bulking
*Epi andro/1andro cutting
(Just for some examples)
*You won't be able to prevent shutdown/suppression on cycle
*Probably count on spending at least $100-200 a cycle
*Have EVERYTHING you need on hand before starting
*Research the compounds you are going to use, including sides, cycle support, PCT, all that junk.
*Remember to also get joint support, as well as liver, BP, cholesterol.
*Train your ass off
*Eat right, semi clean, if you're an ectomorph you can get a bit dirtier in a bulk.
*If you're worried about having kids, male pattern baldness, all those other fun sides/consequences then maybe taking this plunge isn't for you.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I tried to be nice but now I like being a prick to these bitches. Must have stim dick they are so unhappy.
You asked a question about a product that you have no idea about. You didn't ask a specific question. You didn't even attempt to find the answer yourself. You put no effort into it and are now mad that people are reciprocating that effort and not giving you the answers you desire. It's not you, per se, but this forum is full of threads that answer the basic questions.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Yes, we're so unhappy because of our *dysfunctional penises*. Exactly why.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
sometimes people ask then search, i've been guilty of it myself but
Yes prohormones work:
*4 andro/1 andro/nor andro bulking
*Epi andro/1andro cutting
(Just for some examples)
*You won't be able to prevent shutdown/suppression on cycle
*Probably count on spending at least $100-200 a cycle
*Have EVERYTHING you need on hand before starting
*Research the compounds you are going to use, including sides, cycle support, PCT, all that junk.
*Remember to also get joint support, as well as liver, BP, cholesterol.
*Train your ass off
*Eat right, semi clean, if you're an ectomorph you can get a bit dirtier in a bulk.
*If you're worried about having kids, male pattern baldness, all those other fun sides/consequences then maybe taking this plunge isn't for you.
Thank you. I will wait until I need TRT from a doctor and being monitored by a doctor instead of myself. I think that would be the most wisest decision I could make for myself. My test is normal right now but I will take advantage of TRT when I get in my 40's.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I will wait until I need TRT from a doctor and being monitored by a doctor instead of myself. I think that would be the most wisest decision I could make for myself. My test is normal right now but I will take advantage of TRT when I get in my 40's.
There ya go one less thing to worry about.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Find a veteran of the site and pm questions. You'll get flamed 99.999 % of the times with noob questions.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
There's 1000s of PH posts and literature to reference. So no, coming on a board and starting a generic post like this is a waste. The answers to his very vague questions can be found in countless threads on this board.
We should encourage people to do some of their own research so they LEARN and understand what they are doing to some degree.
I totally agree with that. I was just referencing the fact that rather than saying "hey, search the threads and do a google search and you'll find some great info" some members on this board jump straight to "what a dumb question to ask, you stupid idiot." Seems a tad harsh

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm worried about this guy having kids too

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Da Fuque??? In my 40's and my T levels are fine. If I ever asked my doc for TRT with my levels he would laugh in my face so hard it would be painful.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, holding my tongue as I answer the original question. Yes, they do work. No, not as good as pinning PEDs. I've never pinned, but done a few PH cycles. I think why they aren't as good is they are too toxic to be ran for as long as pinning (4-6 weeks vs 16 weeks). Just when you see some results your body starts to get all funky with side effects. Just my 2 cents

smith_69

smith_69

Awards