Starting a test c250 cycle

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
Hey everyone,

Thanks to all of the great info in these forums I'm confident enough to start my first injectable cycle. Had a bad experience with Ostarine (anxiety and painful nuts), tried some Anavar but stopped after 10 days as felt I was just putting off a real cycle and orals weren't the way forward. So, the test cypionate arrives tomorrow, along with hcg. Already have tamoxifen citrate and DAA for pct.

I'm 36
Training for 15 years
5'6 - 160 lbs

First pin tomorrow!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so you gonna lay out your plan for people to check it over or is this just like a diary entry?

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
so you gonna lay out your plan for people to check it over or is this just like a diary entry?
Plan is 250 test c for 10 weeks. HCG weeks 9,10,11,12
Tamoxifen and DAA week 12,13,14,15 @ 40,40,30,20,20

May up the test to 500 pw depending on how my body handles it. Have tamoxifen ready if estrogen gets too high.

Just done first pin - sounds crazy but I've gone from ****ting myself to wanting to do another!

drock77

drock77

Awards
You going to need an AI like Aromasin to keep estrogen in check, tamoxifen will not do it!!!!

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
You going to need an AI like Aromasin to keep estrogen in check, tamoxifen will not do it!!!!
Really? I'm using a template from William Llewellyns Anabolics which says it will? Thinks I've read also that AI can cause problems with cholesterol so that's why I've gone for tamoxifen

drock77

drock77

Awards
I never had any cholesterol problems, I've took 12.5 of aromasin EOD at the end of my PCT I've got blood work and I was fine

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
I never had any cholesterol problems, I've took 12.5 of aromasin EOD at the end of my PCT I've got blood work and I was fine
Thanks - I'll look into that today. Appreciate the help

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
No problem check YouTube out Dylan Gemelli
I looked at some of his stuff and have read about him in a few forums. Tbh, he's not someone I respect that much from what I've seen

drock77

drock77

Awards
Can understand I don't agree with everything he's but I ran a Tren ace cycle for the first time man it messed me up, the second time I see his video and took his advice and man it was easy money I'm about to run a Test c, Tren ace, dbol cycle can't wait

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

May up the test to 500 pw depending on how my body handles it. Have tamoxifen ready if estrogen gets too high.

Just done first pin - sounds crazy but I've gone from ****ting myself to wanting to do another!
You are fine to run nolva(tamox) on cycle. There are lots of people who still cycle this way.
Enjoy the run... I'm guessing you'll want to bump up to 500mg...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

250/wk isn't a lot so likely you can use an AI if necessary just have arimistane or aromasin on hand if needed. If you bump up to 500mg/wk then definitely consider using an AI EOD. If you stay at 250mg/wk i don't see the use for HCG but that's your call, it can help improve recovery time but i'm not keen on adding a bunch of new chemicals to the body if you have time to recover naturally.

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
Thanks for the help guys, I'm tempted to up the dose to 500mg now I've got the first pin done. Think I'll wait until my 3rd week will make sure I have AI to hand before I do.
Apart from a numb bum I haven't noticed anything at all so seems to be all good so far. I did notice after my 1ml injection that a little clear fluid (test I guess) came out as I took the needle out. I'm using inch and a quarter needles and going all in. Think it's because I didn't stretch the skin before putting it in.