Yk-11 (Ykar1ne)

Crazyguy1991

Awards
Hello guys , i would like to know if there are some new infos auf yk-11
What about supression , side effects and body composition on cycle ? And what is suggested as PCT ?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious too, I've heard about bad joint problems running it but I haven't read enough about it.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a steroid. Same potential sides as steroids.

Crazyguy1991

Awards
Well, okay but is it hard to recover from it for example ? Ive read from people who just used some OTC options.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone can recover from any cycle with otc pct, and even no pct!

But it's a gamble and not a good idea

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
^^^ This.

I've done OTC for an Osta cycle, but after doing bloods. I would not go OTC with a steroid.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
It's a steroid. Same potential sides as steroids.
SARM, so more like potential SARM sides. I follow three different guys that having been using it, 2 of which use OTC PCT, the 3rd didn't use a PCT. All three didn't notice sides, nor did their blood work show any negatives. However, this is only a small group of 3 dudes so that may not adequately represent potentials. Being a somewhat newer SARM, research is limited, but the theory in how the chemical works is sound. More logs and time will tell though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SARM, so more like potential SARM sides. I follow three different guys that having been using it, 2 of which use OTC PCT, the 3rd didn't use a PCT. All three didn't notice sides, nor did their blood work show any negatives. However, this is only a small group of 3 dudes so that may not adequately represent potentials. Being a somewhat newer SARM, research is limited, but the theory in how the chemical works is sound. More logs and time will tell though.
its actually not a SARM.. its a steroid. same thing is happening with tren.. they are looking at brigning it back to the market as a SARM. but that doesn't change the fact that its still a steroid.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I did a 6 week Osta cycle at 25mg and at the end of the 6 weeks I was feeling good. I got bloods before starting PCT and I was in the clinical deficiency range. So not noticing sides doesn't really mean anything.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two types of SARMS.

Steroidial and non Steroidial.

Osta is a non Steroidial sarm.

Yk11 is a Steroidial sarm.

Steroidial SARMS have been around forever.

Trenbolone, masteron, etc are also Steroidial SARMS

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
its actually not a SARM.. its a steroid. same thing is happening with tren.. they are looking at brigning it back to the market as a SARM. but that doesn't change the fact that its still a steroid.
My bad, did a double look at the chemical makeup and caught 19nor in there, my mistake. That's interesting, source for that? I'm not questioning authenticity, I'm just enthusiastic at seeing Tren come back into the questionable legality area and would love to keep tabs on it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I certainly wouldn't hold my breath.. but I read it in a MD column a few months back so I'm sure you could source the source from that article.
that said there will never be a questionable legality area so long as its on the scheduled list of banned steroids.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3