Dmz cycle questions.

S

Sjohnson10

Awards
Hi new to the site i would just like some feedback from anyone that has experience with or has taken dymethazine (dmz). I contemplated and read for hours on what prohormone i would like to take and based on my goals dmz seems a good fit and it was avaible to me so i picked some up. Its in 25mg tablets which is pretty high compaired to someother brand dmz i seen out there. I plan on running the dmz standalone for 4 weeks to see the full effect of dmz. I was going to start at 25mg a day and possible go up after a few weeks depending on how i feel. I have a serm and (ai) aromatase inhibitor for pct and i work at a vitamin store so i have access to all otc supps you can think of for on cycle support and lover support. My question that i cant seem to find a good answer to is do i need both the Ai and the serm for pct or do i only need one since dmz cant aromatize and convert to estrogen. Or should i take the Ai on cycle near the end to prevent estro rebound after serm and pct . And help on sorting out the right on cycle and pct support will be a huge help so i can finally start this cycle. ive been reading every were and get different answer

B

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi new to the site i would just like some feedback from anyone that has experience with or has taken dymethazine (dmz). I contemplated and read for hours on what prohormone i would like to take and based on my goals dmz seems a good fit and it was avaible to me so i picked some up. Its in 25mg tablets which is pretty high compaired to someother brand dmz i seen out there. I plan on running the dmz standalone for 4 weeks to see the full effect of dmz. I was going to start at 25mg a day and possible go up after a few weeks depending on how i feel. I have a serm and (ai) aromatase inhibitor for pct and i work at a vitamin store so i have access to all otc supps you can think of for on cycle support and lover support. My question that i cant seem to find a good answer to is do i need both the Ai and the serm for pct or do i only need one since dmz cant aromatize and convert to estrogen. Or should i take the Ai on cycle near the end to prevent estro rebound after serm and pct . And help on sorting out the right on cycle and pct support will be a huge help so i can finally start this cycle. ive been reading every were and get different answer
Everyone goes for serm clomid blah blaha
For ai if you concern about estrogen sides LIKE MEE use AI while cycle 2 caps daily o just 1 cap and use AI for pct as well
Im doing 1-4 andro cycle and for my pct i will use Ultra Male by iron mag labs

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Everyone goes for serm clomid blah blaha
For ai if you concern about estrogen sides LIKE MEE use AI while cycle 2 caps daily o just 1 cap and use AI for pct as well
Im doing 1-4 andro cycle and for my pct i will use Ultra Male by iron mag labs
Bad advice on so many levels .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've ran dmz msten halo and alpha 1 max . No ai needed just a good legit serm for pct . Your op is long and drawn out . Fire some questions at me in simple form . Ive been coding python all day, :("brains whacked"):

B

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran dmz msten halo and alpha 1 max . No ai needed just a good legit serm for pct . Your op is long and drawn out . Fire some questions at me in simple form . Ive been coding python all day, :("brains whacked"):
So u didn't use a ai?
By the way im a coder 2 c#c++ java ppc etc
And reverse engineering

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So u didn't use a ai?
By the way im a coder 2 c#c++ java ppc etc
And reverse engineering
I inboxed u a link to my utube .

An AI is only needed to prevent the conversation of test to est . Different Ai act in different ways . Best to know your products b4 cycling op . Learn sone more bro ask around were here to help. Sjohnson10

B

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I inboxed u a link to my utube .

An AI is only needed to prevent the conversation of test to est . Different Ai act in different ways . Best to know your products b4 cycling op . Learn sone more bro ask around were here to help. Sjohnson10
So do you think i should take ai during my 1-4 andro cycle?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash didn't know you're a programmer. I went to school for my BSCS degree but I don't use it now.. :(

S

Sjohnson10

Awards
Hey sorry i crashed early lastnight. Tha ks for the responses. Main questions do i need my ai it came with the dmz for free so i figured why not use it . The ai is Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione a suicde aromatase inhibitor and it also help low coritsol levels from what i read

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hey sorry i crashed early lastnight. Tha ks for the responses. Main questions do i need my ai it came with the dmz for free so i figured why not use it . The ai is Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione a suicde aromatase inhibitor and it also help low coritsol levels from what i read

Everybody is different . Armistane has effect on each person differently it definitely messes with cortisol in 30 days are armistane only lowered my estrogen seven points

S

Sjohnson10

Awards
Ok i might take it around the end of the cycle like 3rd week then thru pct. What dose did you take. And i got serm off a peptide site didnt jnow where else to get it hope its not bunk

S

Sjohnson10

Awards
And What did you take on cycle . Is just cycle supports and a nstty test booter good?

W

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
what brand are you using?

S

Sjohnson10

Awards
Unless you know you can point me in a direction to find anything better

S

Sjohnson10

Awards
And the Ar1macare by ol has the Ai i have in it Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione at 50mg per serving

S

Sjohnson10

Awards
Do you guys know of any other peptide company or other site you trust to get legit serms

S

Sjohnson10

Awards
New company first product they launched and get banned for retail so they were selling off all the stock i got a couole bottles ill let you know how this one goes

P

Placebo1985

Awards
You don't want to use an ai with Dmz. It is dht based so it's already a dry hormone. (No estro conversion) Adding an ai would most likely cause joint issues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Cycle Logs 4
J Anabolics 17
M Anabolics 12
Hrepp Anabolics 6
B Anabolics 11