question about test boosters

lpz

Awards
Hey all, I read the forum rules and I don't believe this to be against the rules, but please feel free to delete if it is. What are your thoughts on the best test boosters out right now? I took Prime a few years ago and I thought it was okay. I don't really want to take pro-hormone because I don't want to deal with pct. Thanks in advance!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
They're a waste of money for most. If test boosters were worth buying you'd see a lot of jacked people around.
Some have sleep aid or recovery benefits. People on this board like forskolin. I think there's a study or two showing increase in test levels versus placebo group.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all, I read the forum rules and I don't believe this to be against the rules, but please feel free to delete if it is. What are your thoughts on the best test boosters out right now? I took Prime a few years ago and I thought it was okay. I don't really want to take pro-hormone because I don't want to deal with pct. Thanks in advance!
AlphaMax XT is a complete natural anabolic. Yes, it does increase testosteron through 3,4 dinavil, DHAA and F95, but it is so much more than that. Forskolin increase cAMP levels which in turn helps one increase lean mass and loss fat.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

It also contains 300mg Tongkat ali standardized for 2% eurycomanone and 10mg Boron Citrate, amazing combo for Free Testosterone.

A full dose of Ashwagandha helps relieve stress, anxiety and can have a positive effect on testosterone levels as well.

http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

Every ingredient in AlphaMax XT is fully dosed and the label is completely open. There are no prop blends and you can see what you are fetting and at what amount.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
AlphaMax XT is a complete natural anabolic. Yes, it does increase testosteron through 3,4 dinavil, DHAA and F95, but it is so much more than that. Forskolin increase cAMP levels which in turn helps one increase lean mass and loss fat.

It also contains 300mg Tongkat ali standardized for 2% eurycomanone and 10mg Boron Citrate, amazing combo for Free Testosterone.

A full dose of Ashwagandha helps relieve stress, anxiety and can have a positive effect on testosterone levels as well.

Every ingredient in AlphaMax XT is fully dosed and the label is completely open. There are no prop blends and you can see what you are fetting and at what amount.
i've used alpha max xt many times, beautiful t booster, definitely worth it.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

I'm gonna have to try this stuff out. No shortage of positive talk around it

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna have to try this stuff out. No shortage of positive talk around it
It's the real deal, libido soars on it. Definitely worth it especially at it's price point.

lpz

Awards
Thanks YoungBodyBuil. Did you stack this with anything else or did you take it alone?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say viron by blr or alphamax xt are your best options.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried Viron yet, however Alphamax XT gets my vote as well.

It's a great all around product. Open label, proven ingredients.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're a waste of money for most. If test boosters were worth buying you'd see a lot of jacked people around.
Some have sleep aid or recovery benefits. People on this board like forskolin. I think there's a study or two showing increase in test levels versus placebo group.
They are not a waste of money for people looking to use them in the correct way

Using them for a libido boost is a perfect reason to use them.
Using them if your test levels are low, but not to low for TRT.
Using them for a little extra motivation in the gym.

But yes, they are a waste if your in your teens or early 20's and looking to use
them to give you muscle growth like steroids. ;)

My personal favorites.....

BLR Viron
OL LJ100

In another month or two, will be trying OL Test1fy, which looks awesome.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
They are not a waste of money for people looking to use them in the correct way

Using them for a libido boost is a perfect reason to use them.
Using them if your test levels are low, but not to low for TRT.
Using them for a little extra motivation in the gym.

But yes, they are a waste if your in your teens or early 20's and looking to use
them to give you muscle growth like steroids. ;)

My personal favorites.....

BLR Viron
OL LJ100

In another month or two, will be trying OL Test1fy, which looks awesome.
Or if you're using them in PCT, either OTC or alongside a SERM. But once you get closer to normal values, the returns are quite modest at best.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or if you're using them in PCT, either OTC or alongside a SERM. But once you get closer to normal values, the returns are quite modest at best.
Definitely during PCT..! Forgot that one

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Definitely during PCT..! Forgot that one
Well vujade we all know you're a fan of the Chuck Norris approach: scare your nuts back into full production.

:biggthumpup:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well vujade we all know you're a fan of the Chuck Norris approach:
scare your nuts back into full production.

:biggthumpup:

l.o.l. :lmao:

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah on PCT they're kind of a must

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Idk, everyone is obviously different in what they prefer to do for PCT, I like the extra security of the OTC test boost.