Epi-andro dosage to counteract lethargy/libido issues of 1-Andro?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Will 2 tabs (500mg/day) of Sup3r EPI-Andro be enough to counteract lethargy/libido issues of Sup3r 1-Andro (330mg/day) and 11-oxo 300mg/day.
Or should i bump up the dosage to 750mg/day of the EPI-Andro?
I could understand the 750mg on a solo-run but could it be over the top when stacking with 1-Andro and 11-oxo?

With both 1-Andro and 11-oxo lethargy/libido issues is a concern so that's the reason for the question about bumping up Epi-andro dosage.

Also how to i spread the dosage of EPI-Andro 2tab/day? Morning and evening?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
500 mg ought to be strong enough to help you feel better. Try that first. 1 cap am and 1 pm.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
500 mg ought to be strong enough to help you feel better. Try that first. 1 cap am and 1 pm.
And how would 750mg compare?
Been a bit worried about half-life of the compound (some sites state 6h and some 12h) so a dosing 3 times/day would seem beneficial to avoid hormonal fluctuations. But at the same time i don't want to overdose getting nasty sides like high BP/blood lipids since 1-andro/11-oxo also can raise BP and blood lipids.
Also how effective is the delivery system?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And how would 750mg compare?
Been a bit worried about half-life of the compound (some sites state 6h and some 12h) so a dosing 3 times/day would seem beneficial to avoid hormonal fluctuations. But at the same time i don't want to overdose getting nasty sides like high BP/blood lipids since 1-andro/11-oxo also can raise BP and blood lipids.
Also how effective is the delivery system?
The SEDDs delivery is very effective. 500 mg should be plenty to combat lethargy. If you're wanting more gains then try 750-1000mg.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I was planning 500 mg epi and 330 1-andro for 8 weeks but I ended up increasing the epi andro to 750 and then 1000 mg. I could def notice something from the epi early on but even more so at 750-1000 especially if you take a large dose pre workout it's a really nice pre workout in my opinion.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
The SEDDs delivery is very effective. 500 mg should be plenty to combat lethargy. If you're wanting more gains then try 750-1000mg.
I was planning 500 mg epi and 330 1-andro for 8 weeks but I ended up increasing the epi andro to 750 and then 1000 mg. I could def notice something from the epi early on but even more so at 750-1000 especially if you take a large dose pre workout it's a really nice pre workout in my opinion.
Will go and buy another 60cap bottle so i could run it at 750/750/750/750/750/750/1000/1000.

Will also be trying 8 weeks of Rebirth as a SERM but with clomid close at hand if i need it.

JMark

JMark

Awards
How much epi do you take pre workout?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I take two pre workout and try to spread my other two dosages out as evenly as possible. I've experimented with higher dosages pre workout and noticed more of an effect but I don't want to run it all pre workout. But even at two caps for 500mg I really like the aggression I get in the gym.

JMark

JMark

Awards
I take two pre workout and try to spread my other two dosages out as evenly as possible. I've experimented with higher dosages pre workout and noticed more of an effect but I don't want to run it all pre workout. But even at two caps for 500mg I really like the aggression I get in the gym.
Have you noticed more side effects since upping the dosage from 500mg to 1000mg?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed more side effects since upping the dosage from 500mg to 1000mg?
No not really. Barely an increase of blood pressure but I took 1000mg pre workout I only did this once and it wasn't too bad. I def wouldnt recommend that much pre workout but The benefits for me increased with the dosage I notice a distinct difference between 250-500-750 and even 1000 pre workout. As far as hair or anything else no problems. I really like epi and will be using it in most if not all my future runs. As a side note I believe I'm just starting to feel the real effects of 1-Andro, but the epi andro has given me noticeable gains in the three weeks I've been running it. Hope that helps

JMark

JMark

Awards
No not really. Barely an increase of blood pressure but I took 1000mg pre workout I only did this once and it wasn't too bad. I def wouldnt recommend that much pre workout but The benefits for me increased with the dosage I notice a distinct difference between 250-500-750 and even 1000 pre workout. As far as hair or anything else no problems. I really like epi and will be using it in most if not all my future runs. As a side note I believe I'm just starting to feel the real effects of 1-Andro, but the epi andro has given me noticeable gains in the three weeks I've been running it. Hope that helps
Makes me wanna up the epi. I'll see how I react to 500mg a day first though.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Makes me wanna up the epi. I'll see how I react to 500mg a day first though.
Yeah if I were you i would still start at 500. Make sure it's not causing any bad side effects for you.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I started at 700 and will up to 1000 after 2 weeks. Will do a 4 week run.
Allready seing strength gains and looking more vascular, after 1 week.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I started at 700 and will up to 1000 after 2 weeks. Will do a 4 week run.
Allready seing strength gains and looking more vascular, after 1 week.
only 4 weeks of epi??

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yes:)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
only 4 weeks of epi??
Yes, only 4 weeks of epi:)
And yes I know it's not optimal with a 4 week cycle and that 8 would be better, but for several reasons, I'm keeping it at 4 weeks.
Gonna make the best of this 4 weeks:)
I'm logging it too.
"OYVINDS FOCUSED NUTRITION EPIANDRO LOG".
You'll find it in supplement logs:)

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
1 and 4 andro.
Don't quote me on it but from what I understand 1 and 4 andro will compete for the same receptor so try to space them out as much as possible. The 4 andro is suppose to work better for lethargy than epi andro so if you just want to maintain your energy levels lower dose of epi prob will be good for you.

JMark

JMark

Awards
Don't quote me on it but from what I understand 1 and 4 andro will compete for the same receptor so try to space them out as much as possible. The 4 andro is suppose to work better for lethargy than epi andro so if you just want to maintain your energy levels lower dose of epi prob will be good for you.
I'm doing 330mg for the 1 and 4 andro. 500mg for the epi. Might just keep it at that dosage for the entire 8 week cycle. Unless the epi is too good not to increase.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Great thread! Looks like 500mg is the go. I'm planning the same for lethargy. If that doesn't do it then might throw in some Dermacrine. Don't have enough epi-andro to up the dose across 8 weeks.