My Proposed Cycle. Advise please

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
First off... I'm 36 years old, 6'3" and about 195 pounds, and have been lifting pretty consistently for over 10 years. Relatively low BF. This will be my first cycle.

So I'm gearing up to run a 12 week Test Cypionate cycle with a DBol kicker. Planning to run 250mg a week of test, and 25mg of DBol Monday-Friday for the first 6 weeks.

Planning to pin twice a weeks at 125mg per pin. Was planning to use 3cc syringes and 1" 23 gauge needles. Buying twice as many as I need so I can swap a fresh needle after drawing test from vial and prior to injections. Ample supply of alcohol wipes of course.

Cycle Plan

Test C: 250mg/week. Split into two injections

DBol tabs: 25mg (1/2 tab) M-F for first 6 weeks

CEL Cycle Assist: Whole Cycle and PCT

Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD

Multi, fish oil, and creatine

PCT Plan

Clomid: 50/50/50/25/25/25

Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD for whole PCT

Reduce XT: 2/2/2/2/2/2

XGels & DAA

Any critiques and/or recommendations?

Also... What's the best time of day to take the DBol? Was planning on about an hour before my workouts.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
First off... I'm 36 years old, 6'3" and about 195 pounds, and have been lifting pretty consistently for over 10 years. Relatively low BF. This will be my first cycle.

So I'm gearing up to run a 12 week Test Cypionate cycle with a DBol kicker. Planning to run 500mg a week of test, and 25mg of DBol Monday-Friday for the first 6 weeks.

Planning to pin twice a weeks at 250mg per pin. Was planning to use 3cc syringes and 1" 23 gauge needles. Buying twice as many as I need so I can swap a fresh needle after drawing test from vial and prior to injections. Ample supply of alcohol wipes of course.

Cycle Plan

Test C: 500mg/week. Split into two injections

DBol tabs: 25mg daily for 6 weeks

CEL Cycle Assist: Whole Cycle and PCT

Aromasin: 12.5mg E3D (if nips start itching go EOD)

Multi, fish oil, and creatine

PCT Plan

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

Aromasin: Only used on cycle

Reduce XT: 2/2/2/2/2/2

XGels & DAA

Any critiques and/or recommendations?

Also... What's the best time of day to take the DBol? Was planning on about an hour before my workouts.
Hey man, see above for the modifications I made to your post ^

Take your dbol the same time every day (split them into 2 doses per day if you can).

Start your PCT 18 days after your last Test C injection.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I'm not trying to get huge on my first cycle. I'm in the military so I don't wanna get too noticeably big. Hence the low T dose. Do I really need to push 500mg a week to see results?

Why do I need Clomid and Nolvadex in my PCT. All my research says I only need one and Clomid is the preferred choice. And why wouldn't I want to benefit from an AI during PCT? Isn't that when its needed the most while my test recovers and estrogen is higher?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not trying to get huge on my first cycle. I'm in the military so I don't wanna get too noticeably big. Hence the low T dose. Do I really need to push 500mg a week to see results?

Why do I need Clomid and Nolvadex in my PCT. All my research says I only need one and Clomid is the preferred choice. And why wouldn't I want to benefit from an AI during PCT? Isn't that when its needed the most while my test recovers and estrogen is higher?
You can start at 250mg a week and see how you like it. You may want to move to 350mg at some point or even 500mg.

Also yes you can choose clomid or nolva that's how I run mine, with clomid. Also imo I would have an AI on hand during PCT.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

Why are you using steroids if you aren't interested in getting bigger?
Unless you suffer from low T already I doubt you will get much from 250mg, that won't put you much over a high TRT dose.
For clarification on PCT you should read some of Bill Roberts articles.

The results you see will mostly come from diet and training. You can take 1000mg per week, if you aren't eating enough you won't grow.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I didn't say I wasn't trying to get bigger. Just not 30 pounds bigger. That would cause folks to ask questions and for me to have to replace all my uniforms.

I'm interested in getting stronger and slightly bigger. It's my first cycle so I'm starting small to see how everything goes and get the hang of it. I'll probably go with more for the next cycle, if all goes well. If I put on a bunch of mass over the course of a couple cycles it'll be less noticeable than packing on a bunch of mass in 12 weeks.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say I wasn't trying to get bigger. Just not 30 pounds bigger. That would cause folks to ask questions and for me to have to replace all my uniforms.

I'm interested in getting stronger and slightly bigger. It's my first cycle so I'm starting small to see how everything goes and get the hang of it. I'll probably go with more for the next cycle, if all goes well. If I put on a bunch of mass over the course of a couple cycles it'll be less noticeable than packing on a bunch of mass in 12 weeks.
You won't put on 20lbs+ unless you eat for it. If you are doing lots of running/cardio you definitely won't put on "hard to explain" size.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Well I'm definitely gonna be packing in the macros. I want to get as strong as I can and need the nutrition to do that. I have no problem eating a lot now but eat less to keep my BF down. I understand I will better utilize the macros when I'm on cycle so I'll adjust my diet to eat a lot more clean food.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You can run the 250mg per week if you want man... but I don't recommend it unless you are running long cycles... and long cycles aren't recommended unless you plan on using TRT long term.
At the end of the day it's your cycle and body so you choose your goals and path; I do recommend reading some Bill Roberts articles though.