Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone, Any good?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone, Any good?


    Currently planning a cycle for this september-october region. Will be about 5-6months off by then.

    Current layout's looking like
    Epiandro- 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
    Super-2- 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500

    Now here's where im stuck im debating either 19 nor andro or 1-testosterone or 11-kt. My main goal is recomp trying to get sub 10% bf (around 11-12%)
    and gain about 6-7 pounds of mass.

    PCT ill be using clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 20/20/20/10 Reduce XT, Follidrone 2.0 and androcrine. Along with staples such as tr1umph ect.

    Anyone knowledgable on what would be best for my goal?

    Never tried 11-kt or 1 test or super-2. I do have experience with epi .


  2. Also should i just stick to just epi-andro and super-2 and run them at 750mg for 8 weeks?
    •   
       


  3. No 'or' about it, run 11kt AND 1-test, if your goal is a goat recomp

    EDIT: damn, your PCT sounds as good as your cycle,.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    No 'or' about it, run 11kt AND 1-test, if your goal is a goat recomp

    EDIT: damn, your PCT sounds as good as your cycle,.
    prolly gonna be about $800 cycle but as long as i keep strict ill be able to retain it all, getting into the gyms never a problem for me it's my favorite part of the day

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    No 'or' about it, run 11kt AND 1-test, if your goal is a goat recomp

    EDIT: damn, your PCT sounds as good as your cycle,.
    Only problem is im not extremely versed in pro's i've done tons of sarm cycles and only about 3 PH's so im not going to run more than 3 compunds.
    •   
       


  6. Totally, fair enough man. I wouldnt normally endorse running so much stuff.

    Given your goals Id maybe lean toward the 1test, but couldnt say how much of an issue lethargy might be (be quite a dry cycle). Howd you find LGD? Dcrine suffice?

  7. If you're going to spend that type of money you might as well grab some quality injectables.
    Of course it's your choice but these products are not going to give you $800 worth of gains/recomp...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dave39 View Post
    If you're going to spend that type of money you might as well grab some quality injectables.
    Of course it's your choice but these products are not going to give you $800 worth of gains/recomp...
    I see your logic, however im not a needles fan. Also, I enjoy the new phs and orals that come out. Moneys not really an issue.. just not something i readily throw away. Therefore im trying to plan an intelligent cycle for not only gains but while keeping health in check. I feed Sup3r-2, Sup3r-Epi, and 1-Andro should yield about 8 pounds of mass and cut some good fat if i calorie cycle correctly.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Totally, fair enough man. I wouldnt normally endorse running so much stuff.

    Given your goals Id maybe lean toward the 1test, but couldnt say how much of an issue lethargy might be (be quite a dry cycle). Howd you find LGD? Dcrine suffice?
    I've ran LGD cycles without Dcrine and felt awesome, with dcrine jsut felt even better, LGD is amazing IMO.

  10. Bump anymore input?

  11. PERSONALLY I just ran sup3r 1 & 4 together for 6 weeks. I took nolvadren xt for a mild cortisol and estrogen blocker and that seemed to keep the excess water off. I slimmed down pretty good and retained my strength.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Brandaddy View Post
    PERSONALLY I just ran sup3r 1 & 4 together for 6 weeks. I took nolvadren xt for a mild cortisol and estrogen blocker and that seemed to keep the excess water off. I slimmed down pretty good and retained my strength.
    Not a fan of 4andro whatsoever.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    Not a fan of 4andro whatsoever.
    I see. I've never used epi, I was leaning towards it instead of 4 andro, but the synergy between 1 and 4 seemed pretty good so I just went with 4 andro instead.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Brandaddy View Post
    I see. I've never used epi, I was leaning towards it instead of 4 andro, but the synergy between 1 and 4 seemed pretty good so I just went with 4 andro instead.
    Epi and 1 have the same synergy Epi is used as a base too but has no estro conversions and better for hardening where as 4 is a wet compound. Guess it's just goals dependent man, glad yours went well!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    Epi and 1 have the same synergy Epi is used as a base too but has no estro conversions and better for hardening where as 4 is a wet compound. Guess it's just goals dependent man, glad yours went well!
    Thanks! I can't complain, I went from 195 at 14-15% to 191 at 9%. Set a pr on bench with 295 for 6, set a pr on deadlifts doing 455x5, and a pr on squats 365x5.

  16. 1-Testosterone is my favorite prohormone Hi-Tech currently makes. I have 4 bottles on my shelf just staring me in the face currently
    Non-affiliated

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    1-Testosterone is my favorite prohormone Hi-Tech currently makes. I have 4 bottles on my shelf just staring me in the face currently
    Lucky dude

  18. I can say that the 11-KT is a good product, its been 1 week and I can already tell a positive shift in muscle definition.

  19. 1-Testosterone would really make a solid addition and gets tons and tons of great reviews. IMO though, I would seriously cut back on your pct. There is no need and it will not many any difference. Your body can only recover so much regardless of how much stuff you take. Your money could be used much better for recovery purposes. That is not going to help you retain gains anymore than cutting it in half.

    1. Nolva OR Clomid
    2. Aromasin 6.25mg daily
    3. ReduceXT
    4. 500mg Agmatine + 150mg NA-Rala twice daily (You should see why this is significant)
    ***Run that for 8 weeks

    Buy some extra protein instead and increase intake to retain true gains. Your money could go a lot farther. I don't even use a pct that complex for a 24 week contest prep cycle consisting of 1.5g of injectables + heavy orals at the end.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    1-Testosterone would really make a solid addition and gets tons and tons of great reviews. IMO though, I would seriously cut back on your pct. There is no need and it will not many any difference. Your body can only recover so much regardless of how much stuff you take. Your money could be used much better for recovery purposes. That is not going to help you retain gains anymore than cutting it in half.

    1. Nolva OR Clomid
    2. Aromasin 6.25mg daily
    3. ReduceXT
    4. 500mg Agmatine + 150mg NA-Rala twice daily (You should see why this is significant)
    ***Run that for 8 weeks

    Buy some extra protein instead and increase intake to retain true gains. Your money could go a lot farther. I don't even use a pct that complex for a 24 week contest prep cycle consisting of 1.5g of injectables + heavy orals at the end.
    this^^^ exactly this... in fact .. I would opt for clomid at 25 EOD... there is not going to be that kind of need for this little cycle.
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    this^^^ exactly this... in fact .. I would opt for clomid at 25 EOD... there is not going to be that kind of need for this little cycle.
    wow i guess i've gone overboard on every past PCT lol some of my pct's ive spent $600 on alone. between nolva clom natty t boosters and natty anabolics. ill give that one a shot.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    wow i guess i've gone overboard on every past PCT lol some of my pct's ive spent $600 on alone. between nolva clom natty t boosters and natty anabolics. ill give that one a shot.
    That's nuts man. Yeah mikes advice is solid. I have yet to see data that shows some of the pct dosages of nolva for example to yield any better recovery than 20/20/10/10 of Pharma grade.

    Put the money towards increased calorie intake on and post cycle while your maintenance levels are changing.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    prolly gonna be about $800 cycle but as long as i keep strict ill be able to retain it all, getting into the gyms never a problem for me it's my favorite part of the day
    For 800 bucks u could be using real gear and make huge gains... Hell u could on half that

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Kiwigear View Post
    For 800 bucks u could be using real gear and make huge gains... Hell u could on half that
    I know, but I have no source, and never pinned before. Lol. Tough life. Money's never been the issue for me, the rest has.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    I know, but I have no source, and never pinned before. Lol. Tough life. Money's never been the issue for me, the rest has.
    You have a solid reputation around here, nothing a few pm's wouldn't solve...
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 01:39 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 12:44 AM
  3. New Product Alert: 1-TESTOSTERONE by Hi-Tech
    By VaughnTrue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2016, 08:49 AM
  4. Any good reads on Testosterone?
    By UCSMiami in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2015, 11:56 AM
  5. CELL-TECH;NITRO-TECH. any good??
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Log in
Log in