Crossfit cycle

Jpickcf15

Awards
Im real big into crossfit currently and am looking for a cycle to increase strength/endurance while maintaining explosiveness (not a big increase in body weight). Was going to do an injectable cycle w an oral kickstart (either var or tbol...would like feedback). Thoughts/advice?

Stats
5'10"
35 yr old male
185 lbs

Proposed cycle
1-6 either 60 mg var or tbol
1-16 test c 350 mg per week
1-16 equi 800 mg per week
1-12 ostarine 25 mg per day
1-16 gw 20 mg per day
1-16 s4 50 mg per day
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Honestly, if you're really looking to improve yourself in crossfit. Don't waste your money on some huge unnecessary cycle. If anything, just get something like LGD and maybe some otc nitric oxide booster and creatine. It will save you A LOT of money and you'll still get good results. I get my LGD for $40 for a 30ml bottle at 10mg/ml. Nitric oxide boosters can be $20-$40 for a month supply and creapure is like $15 for a month supply. That's $75-$90 compared to your proposed $200+ cycle.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
OP permission to troll for one post?!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, if you're really looking to improve yourself in crossfit. Don't waste your money on some huge unnecessary cycle. If anything, just get something like LGD and maybe some otc nitric oxide booster and creatine. It will save you A LOT of money and you'll still get good results. I get my LGD for $40 for a 30ml bottle at 10mg/ml. Nitric oxide boosters can be $20-$40 for a month supply and creapure is like $15 for a month supply. That's $75-$90 compared to your proposed $200+ cycle.
200$ +? LMAO that's a chit ton more money than 200$ even if he gets "deals" on his AAS.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
200$ +? LMAO that's a chit ton more money than 200$ even if he gets "deals" on his AAS.
I am seriously confused with what you're trying to say? Are you trying to debate that his cycle he laid out wouldn't cost $200+, are you trying to argue the prices of the suggested supplements I listed, or are you just saying random mumbo jumbo and hoping people can decipher what it is that you're trying to say?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am seriously confused with what you're trying to say? Are you trying to debate that his cycle he laid out wouldn't cost $200+, are you trying to argue the prices of the suggested supplements I listed, or are you just saying random mumbo jumbo and hoping people can decipher what it is that you're trying to say?
I'm questioning why you're in the anabolics section as it's obvious you have no background both empirical or anecdotal.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
So you're questioning why I am on this forum? Aren't you the guy that just made a post saying, "Help me! I don't know why I'm not losing weight!? Someone please call Scooby-Doo and the mystery gang!" Yet, for some reason you're questioning my intelligence?? Hmm.. interesting

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Well, apparently I can't help this guy cut his cycle down from $200+ to about $70 while still getting good results without for some reason being called an idiot?

It's funny how people will judge you over the computer, yet no one ever dares to speak up and call me an idiot to my face? Sorry, sir, but I'm not going to deal with a stupid little keyboard warrior.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say that crossfit is so catabolic any gains on cycle are moot.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I missed this section so much !
Op grab a gnc vitapak program you would be better off . Save that 12 week cycle for when your in the best shape of your life.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumps from this cycle will cripple you....

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You're just going to get injured from dolphin diving on the pull up bar and have to stop the cycle anyway so don't bother. Use some natural anabolics and save yourself the money.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol have fun with the back and shin pumps. and lol at running like 3 SARMs while being on anabolics. Def. gonna feel those SARMs bro!

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im real big into crossfit currently and am looking for a cycle to increase strength/endurance while maintaining explosiveness (not a big increase in body weight). Was going to do an injectable cycle w an oral kickstart (either var or tbol...would like feedback). Thoughts/advice?

Stats
5'10"
35 yr old male
185 lbs

Proposed cycle
1-6 either 60 mg var or tbol
1-16 test c 350 mg per week
1-16 equi 800 mg per week
1-12 ostarine 25 mg per day
1-16 gw 20 mg per day
1-16 s4 50 mg per day
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Wtf its crossfit?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Wtf its crossfit?
Imagine a gym filled with all the equipment you'd love to see in one of those Nike/Underarmor commercials...now imagine there are no athletes, just adults in every shape in form (think planet fitness/YMCA)...now imagine those same adults timing how fast they can perform a list of jungle gym movements. This my friend...is cross fit.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You forgot all the rock/kt taped appendages and Rogue Fitness accessories :p

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Erry buddie in the club gettin' tipsy, we have single handedly ruined this thread! Lol

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
This is the funniest threads ive seen! Op, all joking aside i like to put metcon/crossfit in my program from time to time. Choosing the right gear for your needs will vary from the lunk heads on here ;) tbol, winnny , halodrol, are a few orals to consider (but not at the same time) choose one and stack with test prop and youll have the makings for a basic athletic stack. You could add cardarine too for added endurance. Good luck!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
your crossfit cycle should include
1 roll rock tape/kt
1 under armor Head band
1 valeo 4 inch lifting belt
2 pair neon reebok cross training shoes
1 tub chalk for those kipping pull ups
1 golds gym stringer
1 pair rogue shorts
And last but not least, your paleo cookbook

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
1 roll rock tape/kt
1 under armor Head band
1 golds gym stringer
1 pair rogue shorts
Don't forget the little arm holster for his ipod. Lol!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is absurd. Iam a god damn cross fit legend . I have yoga pants and a yogurt strap and neon pink under armour suit ! I even have richard simmons on my ipod ! I feel so violated.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
1 roll rock tape/kt
1 under armor Head band
1 golds gym stringer
1 pair rogue shorts
Made my day lol

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I don't know what kind of juice this guy is on, but damn, I need to start doing crossfit! Lol

Attachments

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what kind of juice this guy is on, but damn, I need to start doing crossfit! Lol
OP just supplement with more momentum in your movements, should get you where you wanna go.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this a joke also?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you're questioning why I am on this forum? Aren't you the guy that just made a post saying, "Help me! I don't know why I'm not losing weight!? Someone please call Scooby-Doo and the mystery gang!" Yet, for some reason you're questioning my intelligence?? Hmm.. interesting
Lol that ones a bit humorous

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Had to post this again since it belongs in here....
12308827_924685524279925_8972776126711659869_n.jpg

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
All the hate :D LOOL.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I feel bad, but it's hilarious.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Daily forecast, chest and bias are at an all time low in your local xfit gym today.

You guys are cracking me up over here, and I drop into xfit 1x per week.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I xfit my penis every morning. Dat mudda pucka doin tricks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daily forecast, chest and bias are at an all time low in your local xfit gym today.

You guys are cracking me up over here, and I drop into xfit 1x per week.
Same here, I do crossfit once a week. It's great to add in to my bb routine but I couldn't do it as my sole source of lifting.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Same here, I do crossfit once a week. It's great to add in to my bb routine but I couldn't do it as my sole source of lifting.
Its a great sport to mix in with BB. I know we are cracking on it, but I think a lot of guys would benefit from a couple drop ins, and be greatly humbled after a couple WOD's (I know I was my 1st time). Whats funny is I primarily train in the gym, to compete in xfit computations, lol.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
it would be an excellent form of circuit training if they didn't allow kipping **** and horrible form/ego lifting.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a great sport to mix in with BB. I know we are cracking on it, but I think a lot of guys would benefit from a couple drop ins, and be greatly humbled after a couple WOD's (I know I was my 1st time). Whats funny is a actually train in the gym, to compete in the xfit computations, lol.
It's all about being well rounded to be an overall better athlete. My first wod crippled me but I made my time ;)
Being on cycle made it brutal, pumps were absolutely miserable! Couldn't imagine this guy's proposed cycle while doing xfit...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it would be an excellent form of circuit training if they didn't allow kipping **** and horrible form/ego lifting.
Yeah, I refuse to do those gay butterfly pull ups lol

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
WHAT? You do pull-ups without kipping, say it ain't so! HAHAHA

Being on cycle made it brutal, pumps were absolutely miserable! Couldn't imagine this guy's proposed cycle while doing xfit...
Speaking of, do you think a solo run of LGD would be miserable during xfit?

Last edited:
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAT? You do pull-ups without kipping, say it ain't so! HAHAHA

Speaking of, do you think a solo run of LGD would be miserable during xfit?
Nah, wouldn't be bad at all. I was on 600mg of test and 40mg of winny and had minimal issues getting through my wod. A light cycle won't be an issue but the op's every steroid and sarm he could name in one cycle approach is just plain dumb.