TRT and natural anabolics

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
If one is on TRT, would they still see the benefits of say 5ahydroxylaxogen, and/or epicat, etc?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say yes. I haven't particularly ran into this problem but both of those should definitely still be effective.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
If one is on TRT, would they still see the benefits of say 5ahydroxylaxogen, and/or epicat, etc?
Even people who aren't on trt have hit and miss results with those products. You could try them out and find out for yourself, but there's a good chunk of people (including myself) who have not seen benefits from the products you've listed.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are a responder to Epi and/or Lax, you won't miss out on any benefits because you're on TRT.
If you however don't respond to Epi/Lax, TRT won't make you respond

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're on TRT, you're probably shutdown already. At that point I would just go with extra test. You don't need PCT or worry about end of cycle issues with restarting natural production.

Or am I off base here?

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're on TRT, you're probably shutdown already. At that point I would just go with extra test. You don't need PCT or worry about end of cycle issues with restarting natural production.

Or am I off base here?
Yeah I'm on TRT now, but have had some issues with PH/DS..... I was hoping there's something that gives u benefits on top of TRT, that would not mess with E or T levels. Like Nitrogen retention, fuller muscles, joint repair, etc. something that won't flare up gyno, or e2 side effects, or mess with TRT.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

Or am I off base here?
Not necessarily.
Also, this has nothing to do with his question man.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm on TRT now, but have had some issues with PH/DS..... I was hoping there's something that gives u benefits on top of TRT, that would not mess with E or T levels. Like Nitrogen retention, fuller muscles, joint repair, etc. something that won't flare up gyno, or e2 side effects, or mess with TRT.
It all depends on what your TRT protocol is like and what drugs you are willing to use outside of your prescriptions.
You can try a "natural anabolic" like what you've listed. Other people like ergonine for a boost, PA products, etc.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
It all depends on what your TRT protocol is like and what drugs you are willing to use outside of your prescriptions.
You can try a "natural anabolic" like what you've listed. Other people like ergonine for a boost, PA products, etc.
I'm on 4 pumps a day of AG 1.6

I'm mainly looking for the nitrogen retention. "Water weight" if you will. I realize a lot don't like it, but I lift heavy and I'm not a huge guy. Rather skinny, but ripped. When I'm carrying water weight my joints don't feel nearly as bad! I also look fuller. That's what I'm in search of.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily.
Also, this has nothing to do with his question man.
True, but I had just read the thread I linked above, where the guy was concerned that PH/DS would show up on his T tests. So I put 2 and 2 together and came up with .. 3. Then he pointed out he's had problems with PH/DS.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 4 pumps a day of AG 1.6

I'm mainly looking for the nitrogen retention. "Water weight" if you will. I realize a lot don't like it, but I lift heavy and I'm not a huge guy. Rather skinny, but ripped. When I'm carrying water weight my joints don't feel nearly as bad! I also look fuller. That's what I'm in search of.
You could try some trest, dbol, or deca but these will all require the use of an AI, possibly.

Honestly dude, if you are trying to avoid getting in trouble with your TRT Doctor it might be best to avoid anything that isn't "natty". The unfortunate reality with the natty options is that you won't get the same results.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
On a side note- you can bloat yourself up with diet if you want. Keep your carbs high and make sure you're drinking lots of water. The added carbs may give you what you're looking for.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go for it. Not sure if any of those supps you listed would be more beneficial than just creatine and glycerine though.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
You could try some trest, dbol, or deca but these will all require the use of an AI, possibly.

Honestly dude, if you are trying to avoid getting in trouble with your TRT Doctor it might be best to avoid anything that isn't "natty". The unfortunate reality with the natty options is that you won't get the same results.
I have no concerns with TRT doc, or getting in trouble with the doc. I get bloods 4 times a year and I schedule them. This question was just more for my curiosity than anything. Real AI's dry me out, fast! My body doesn't like them. But when I don't use one, I get gyno symptoms or flare ups.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id try phosphatidic acid. If you want just increased muscle fullness, find a cheap mediator product.

If you want 'bloat', you might get some from 3+ tbsp soy lec granules /day.

PA gives the best natty muscle fullness IME. Not quite trest level but up there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your just looking for a boost without adding too much I'd suggest mk and some epiandro for a couple months. If you wanna be a lil more serious about it see if your doc will let u pin and Sky's the limit.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
If your just looking for a boost without adding too much I'd suggest mk and some epiandro for a couple months. If you wanna be a lil more serious about it see if your doc will let u pin and Sky's the limit.
OLs Mk destroyed my GI tract! Stomach was a hot mess. Is this normal with most Mk?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both, and both. Did am and pm, and tried it with food and without.
I dose at night on an empty stomach and had no problems.. Everyone is different. Is the problem still happening? Some users noticed an increase in appetite.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
I dose at night on an empty stomach and had no problems.. Everyone is different. Is the problem still happening? Some users noticed an increase in appetite.
I quit taking it after about 2 weeks. The lower gi had all it could take. I'm more curious if it was something in fish Mk, or capsule that was causing it too, as my symptom appeared to be rather rare on the users end.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I go between last meal n bed with melatonin never had a problem

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
I go between last meal n bed with melatonin never had a problem
What's the most prominent effect of MK. A lot of Mixed reviews whether or not it's really effective?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For me better sleep, a lil fat loss n a sorta good general feeling. No bloat but lots of ppl get that. I'm guessing its user dependent

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I respond well to epicatechin with or without test. I've used it solo, on a high dosed Test cycle and on low dose while cruising. And I notice the benefits every time. A little extra endurance and stamina, and always sweat a hell of a lot more.

So it is what it is. Not a miracle gains supplement, but something to add a little on top of your TRT if you respond well. I just began stocking up on a few bottles to run once I go back to TRT dose.