PH dosing question

Dwamble12345

Awards
Just started my first PH cycle yesterday. I have IML Super 1,4 and the IML cycle support. I think each is 70 mg so I'm thinking I should up from current 1 pill of each twice a day to three times a day.

So if I have both Super andro 1,4 and the cycle support, when's the best time to take these during the day? I assume they can all be taken together? What about early am workouts - do you need food to take?

Thanks for your help!

Dwamble12345

Awards
So I think each of the IML Super Andro 1 and 4 are 70 mg per pill. 3 a day of each puts me just over 200 mg for each per day. Plus the cycle support.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Taking with a good meal helps absorption. Try to aim for salmon or trout once a day . Early am just after 2pm then once before bed is the way i have done it.

Have you ever cycled b4 ?
Wat are you training for? Size or power
Wat "other" herbs/support supps ?

Dwamble12345

Awards
First ph cycle. Taking IML cycle support too. Should that be taken separately from PHs?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
38, 6'4 190'ish. Trying to get to 200
Well imho , cycle support should be taken a bit before the actual cycle. Ive done it at the same time as well . Didn't really notice a difference. Just make sure if u have any medical history u research the interactions.

1 and 4 andro is a great 1st cycle.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just typed it into google it looks like it's only about 50mgs per cap ? Are u sure it's 70?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive ran upto 250 mgs of each per day with insane results . Enjoy your first man . Play by the rules eat right . Sleep right . Train right . It'll pay off like fukk. Wkwkwk

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First ph cycle. Taking IML cycle support too. Should that be taken separately from PHs?
I personally pre load cycle support about a week out from starting my cycle. On cycle I take it before I go to bed with my night time protein shake. I'm sure some guys do it differently but, that's an option.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just asking because he PMd me and said 75 first and then I saw it said 70 on here , OP gotta make sure you know what you're taking bro is my main suggestion

Dwamble12345

Awards
Thanks for the support and advice!

Here's the IML Super Andro labels:

Super Andro 4
3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one. 50 mg
6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin 45%. 15 mg
Piperine. 5 mg

Super Andro 1
3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one. 50mg
6,7 Dihydroxbergamottin 45%. 15mg
Piperine. 5mg