1-Andro Cycle

Y

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm
Currently on cycle with 1-andro at 330 and epi andro at 1000mg. 11-Kt also at 125mg daily. I'm in week 3 of an 8 week cycle and have seen good results so far my weight is up 8 pounds but this is more likely due to my change of medication, but I was wondering about adding lgd I have from a previous run if that would be beneficial the last 4 weeks or if I need to run it longer I may have enough to start now for 5 weeks.

Thanks

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh... I'd hang onto the lgd for another run. Seems you're having good results already and are using 3 conpounds.

Or run the lgd if you really want to...

Y

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Eh... I'd hang onto the lgd for another run. Seems you're having good results already and are using 3 conpounds.

Or run the lgd if you really want to...
Yeah I am haven't notice much fat increase around my waist but my weight is up pretty quickly.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
LGD will more than likely increase odds of lethargy, and other sides. At 4-5 weeks, these costs 'could' outweigh the benefits.

Think Id agree with V, leave it for another run.

Y

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
LGD will more than likely increase odds of lethargy, and other sides. At 4-5 weeks, these costs 'could' outweigh the benefits.

Think Id agree with V, leave it for another run.
Yeah I'll prob just leave it maybe I'll run it in the future with super-2 and something methylated.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah I'll prob just leave it maybe I'll run it in the future with super-2 and something methylated.
If you think you might ever be tempted it goes nicely with dermatrest.

Y

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
If you think you might ever be tempted it goes nicely with dermatrest.
I definitely am tempted I would've bought a bottle to put to the side already but i wouldn't be able to deal with that. Def want to run Trest in the future but not sure about if I will for my next cycle maybe halo or something milder.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I definitely am tempted I would've bought a bottle to put to the side already but i wouldn't be able to deal with that. Def want to run Trest in the future but not sure about if I will for my next cycle maybe halo or something milder.
Ha, yeh Im familiar with those feels.

When youre ready hit up any of the OUK dudes and we'll help you out as much we can.