Help w/proper PCT

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
I'm on my 2nd week of taking 100mg of 1-Andro and 4-Andro daily of Super 1 Andro Rx by Ironmag labs. I need to get a good PCT in place to taper off the pro-hormone in 3-4 weeks. I've heard Clomid, and read that 150mg a day for the first 2 weeks is probably the best route. Would you agree with this?

Also, Clomid doesn't help the body in re-producing it's own testosterone in place. What other products would you recommend to do so during PCT?

Thank you!

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my 2nd week of taking 100mg of 1-Andro and 4-Andro daily of Super 1 Andro Rx by Ironmag labs. I need to get a good PCT in place to taper off the pro-hormone in 3-4 weeks. I've heard Clomid, and read that 150mg a day for the first 2 weeks is probably the best route. Would you agree with this?

Also, Clomid doesn't help the body in re-producing it's own testosterone in place. What other products would you recommend to do so during PCT?

Thank you!
Pct x3 by vital labs im going to use
1-4 andro cycle 2 caps each dor 30 day cycle and a lot of people told me to use pct 3x cause it has estrogen control liver support and test booster and other stuff theres alot of good reviews

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely run a SERM. I cannot suggest a dosage, but I'm sure you will get others to help you out there.

In addition to a SERM, I would also use a natural testosterone booster and AI to help combat an increase in cortisol. AlphaMax XT would have BOTH your testosterone booster and AI in one single product. Both things, increasing testosterone and combating cortisol is done through multiple pathways with AlphaMax XT. Your fully dosed AI controls cortisol, as well as the 600 mg of ashwagandha. Aswagandha reduces stress anxiety and can increase testosterone as well. Testosterone is freed up via the 3,4 dinavil and boron. A full dose of forksolin is also in AlphaMax XT, this will increase cAMP whch in turn helps one maintain lean mass and loss fat. It is also another ingredient thatcan increase testosterone. Below is a good article on forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin?utm_********facebook&************social&utm_**********article3536

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The rise in cortisol will occur during PCT. SNS REDUCE XT is the tried and true product to combat cortisol during PCT.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
150 mgs of clomid ? I could be wrong but pretty sure that's way too high, currently my pct for a 7 week cycle of 1 and 4 andro at 330mgs each my pct is scheduled for Nolva 20/20/10/10 with Alphamax xt and Sustain Alpha just to get the libido running , just curious why are you running the andros so low? A 3-4 week cycle at that low dose might not do much in my opinion just wondering if there's a reason behind why. Unless I'm reading it wrong, what do you mean by "I need a good pct in place to taper off..."

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid is all you really need bro, it tricks your body into producing more test by telling your body it is low on estrogen. Estrogen is produced by testosterone interacting with the aromatase enzyme so your body makes more test to be aromatized into estrogen. Everything else being recommended is just an add on. 150mg of clomid is way too high, go 50/50/25/25

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid is all you really need bro, it tricks your body into producing more test by telling your body it is low on estrogen. Estrogen is produced by testosterone interacting with the aromatase enzyme so your body makes more test to be aromatized into estrogen. Everything else being recommended is just an add on. 150mg of clomid is way too high, go 50/50/25/25
What happens if i only use my pct and estrogen control?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happens if i only use my pct and estrogen control?
If by pct you mean a serm then you should recover properly and keep your gains. What kind of estrogen control do you have?

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If by pct you mean a serm then you should recover properly and keep your gains. What kind of estrogen control do you have?
I have a eradicate by Blackstone labs and a Pct x3 by vital labs thats all i got for pct
Im going to run 1-4 andro 2 caps for 30 days and cycle support

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a eradicate by Blackstone labs and a Pct x3 by vital labs thats all i got for pct
Im going to run 1-4 andro 2 caps for 30 days and cycle support
Ok, 30 days isn't much of a andro run. Takes around 3 weeks to kick in so just when it's getting good it's over! Pct 3x has armistane in it and eradicate is armistane so waaaay too much armistane. Pretty much you will get suppressed from your cycle with no real gains and your current pct won't really increase test but will male you feel like crap because of the excessive amounts of armistane. Get some clomid or nolva to run with your pct 3x. Have you read my pct thread? Would really be a good read for you buddy. Will be happy to link it for you.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, 30 days isn't much of a andro run. Takes around 3 weeks to kick in so just when it's getting good it's over! Pct 3x has armistane in it and eradicate is armistane so waaaay too much armistane. Pretty much you will get suppressed from your cycle with no real gains and your current pct won't really increase test but will male you feel like crap because of the excessive amounts of armistane. Get some clomid or nolva to run with your pct 3x. Have you read my pct thread? Would really be a good read for you buddy. Will be happy to link it for you.
Thanx for the info bro
Wat if i add a test booster wit pct x3
And i lower the doses of eradicate instead of taking 3 caps daily i take only 2

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Give this a read bro.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276620-post-cycle-therapy.html
We have a saying here, no serm no cycle. It's in your best interest for sure.
In Yates84 we trust!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you!
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Test booster of your choice
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

No need to run clomid at 150. Maybe for the first few days of PCT but no longer.

As far as your actual cycle, like Yates said, run it longer (probably 8 weeks).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Test booster of your choice
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

No need to run clomid at 150. Maybe for the first few days of PCT but no longer.

As far as your actual cycle, like Yates said, run it longer (probably 8 weeks).
This + Yates extended run is spot on.

I usually run my clomid at 100 for the first 2-3 days but after that it's as shown above.

For sure add in the reduce xt and drop one of the eradicate.

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
Where does everyone buy there Clomid online? Thank you!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where does everyone buy there Clomid online? Thank you!
The banners literally are advertising SERMS in this thread LOL

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they're for experimenting on your rats bro. Sheesh.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you!
Where did you get this information from? Because it's literally the opposite of the truth. Clomid does in fact restart your body's natural test production.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, all you really need is clomid for what you are using. 300mg l dopa twice daily is a really solid addition and anything to free up bound test like 3,4 divinil found in testabolan is a smart decision.