Mandro/Andro/osta, no libido 2 weeks in

Frank1983

Awards
I just finished week 2 and its kicking in (increased pump, vascularity, etc). I typically lose my libido toward the end of cycles and just take it as the price i pay. But this time my libido is gone and its only week 2. Erections are fine, just no desire.

Does this "signal" anything?
Anything i can do to get it back?
I've considered upping the dose of andro the giant, adding longjack, mucuna... Not really clear what direction to go.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a really Strong Suppressive Cycle.. So yeah its not strange that you have lost your libido after two weeks..
I would have ran the Osta 4 weeks before I started the Mandro/Andro..

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My libido was pretty minimal on Andro/Mandro/Androvar, came back like a mofo though on week 2 of PCT, a gentle breeze would put me at half mast lol.

I wouldn't worry about it unless wife or gf is complaining though.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is the price you pay for the gains (and ****ing with your hormones) unfortunately. Nothing you can really do on cycle.

I would just chalk it up to a loss and then add some stuff into PCT like Tongkat Ali and/or bulbine (my 2 favorite libido supps).

Frank1983

Awards
Yeah, just a bummer that ostarine had my libido skyrocket for a month last run. I wasnt expecting the crash until the end of my cycle. Strength is up across the boards even at a 20% deficit, so i cant complain