msten for 3 weeks?

james117

Awards
hey all, because I'm afraid of sides associated with PH/DS I was wondering what 12mgs dosed ED for 3 weeks of msten would be like? there would also be some epiandro thrown in there since that is always my test base. not looking to blow up quickly. I prefer small keepable gains. would 2-3pounds of muscle be grown on this cycle? obviously diet would be on point as it always is. I don't wanna hear if its a waste of time blah blah. just wanna know if 2-3lbs of muscle can be done. thanks for any replies :)

james117

Awards
also what would pct look like on such a cycle? 3 weeks nolva? idk let me know what yall think. thanks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You asked if you could get 2-3 pounds of muscle from msten? LOL. For sure dude i'd use Msten as a kicker... Msten 3 weeks then Epiandro as a base then continue epiandro till 6 or 8 weeks depending on your liking 10-12 EASILY keepable pounds. Clomid 50/50/25/25, Reduce XT and Tes1fy by OL and there's your pct.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
If you're scared of side effects, don't mess with your hormones. Period.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Age? Stats? Experience? And 2-3 pounds is easily reasonable as long as your diet is adjusted accordingly. I recently finished a 3 week cycle of Msten 20/20/40 and 4 Andro and I gained about 8 or 9 pounds and I believe 6 or 7 of it was muscle. I adjusted my diet for bulking. I've taken 2 cycles of Msten so I'm relatively familiar. If you have any questions or need help, feel free.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
It's like Ronnie Coleman said "everyone wants to be a bodybuilder but no one wants to lift heavy ass weights"....

Everyone wants to get steroid results but no one wants side effects...
The stuff goes hand in hand people.

james117

Awards
I'll rephrase. I'm scared of sides because I haven't found a legit AI. I don't care about acne, oily skin, back pumps etc. rebound gyno is my biggest concern. I figured 12 mg msten 3 weeks and 6 weeks of epiandro would just decrease the risk of that happening. Have 2 mates who had rebound gyno. Both from epistane. One had bunk AI and the other just used a SERM in pct.

james117

Awards
Btw my age is 25. Lifting for almost 10 years. 84.5 kg @ 8% bf. 177cm tall or like 5"8ft. Done 2 short cycles of 1-Andro. 1 big cycle of 1-Andro. All were great. I count calories and macros religiously. And I don't do crossfit.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 30mg of msten right now, the muscle fullness is ridiculous. I'm up about 13lbs in 19 days

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not bulking either, really haven't raised my cals much. If anything I've been under eating

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not bulking either, really haven't raised my cals much. If anything I've been under eating
Im going to start my 1-4 andro on monday im very scared about gyno aswell but im only going to take 2 caps 1 andro and 1 cap 4 andro following wit cycle support and 1 pill estrogen killer

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
If you're scared of side effects, don't mess with your hormones. Period.
Not to play devil's advocate, but if you're smart sides really aren't a thing. Esp people like OP looking to run short cycles to gain minimal mass. 3wk msten 12mg should easily be a side free run.

I don't think anyone wants sides. But the bigger the reward the bigger the risk. I've never had a side with any andro cycle I've ran, or oral only cycles. I know everyone's different, but if play the safe side you can easily avoid like 90%+ of sides

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Your AI GET FROM *********.COM THEY ARE LEGIT, I USE THEM ALL THE TIME. I USE EXEMESTANE FOR MY AI. YOU CAN EITHER DOSE IT AT 25mg EOD OR 12.5 mg ED.
Source posting isnt allowed bro :)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would run it at a higher dose and for about 4 weeks instead. Suppression will happen either way, I would rather gain more if I'm going to be suppressed. 2-3lbs is easily accomplished with methylstenbolone, I would just stay natural if 2-3lbs is what you're looking for.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Yea im a dumbass. PM me for that site buddy ����

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Yea im a dumbass. PM me for that site buddy ??