What is the "andro rush"?

earthgainz

Awards
I have read a little about and experienced a "rush" when taking andro products. I would like to know the cause because it diminishes over time all the way down to me feeling like garbage around weeks 4-6. Tamoxifen pct with test boosters fixes me right up but I thought it odd to get shutdown at recommended dose for recommended time. Is this a unique phenomenon or is HCG a must for me when I try test?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Add dermacrine to your cycle next time! You wont feel like garbage and were you running a test base with your andro?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I have read a little about and experienced a "rush" when taking andro products. I would like to know the cause because it diminishes over time all the way down to me feeling like garbage around weeks 4-6. Tamoxifen pct with test boosters fixes me right up but I thought it odd to get shutdown at recommended dose for recommended time. Is this a unique phenomenon or is HCG a must for me when I try test?
Any and all prohormones will suppress you to a degree. If it's effective enough to give you prohormone like results then expect prohormone like sides.. IE, Shutdown/Suppression. It's still an exogenous source. No I don't think HCG would be needed for a 6 weeks of an andro. You PCT correctly and get things back in order and try to solidify the gains... That's the name of the game.

earthgainz

Awards
Add dermacrine to your cycle next time! You wont feel like garbage and were you running a test base with your andro?
I was running 4-andro which I thought could serve as a test base. Is that wrong? If it can be a test base, does old fashioned testosterone 500 a week make you feel the same way or is it an andro specific deal? I'll check out the dermacrine thanks broski

earthgainz

Awards
Any and all prohormones will suppress you to a degree. If it's effective enough to give you prohormone like results then expect prohormone like sides.. IE, Shutdown/Suppression. It's still an exogenous source. No I don't think HCG would be needed for a 6 weeks of an andro. You PCT correctly and get things back in order and try to solidify the gains... That's the name of the game.
Whats your best guess on what caused me to feel so poorly at the end? I felt similarly a week or so into it and started arimidex .5 mg EOD and that helped. Could it be that my estrogen went up even more towards the end?