SD + MAXLMG or Tren + masteron

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
This has been a major consideration on my mind for the last couple of weeks now. Having some SD and MaxLMG, I have been waiting to do a stack of these two. My inherent concern is the lack of info and feedback from these compounds. Granted, SD has had quite a bit of reviews now, but still, the compound itself has only been out for less than a year. I guess what I am wondering is if it would infact be ‘safer’ or less risky to run a Tren Ace and Masteron cycle (w/ proviron) as opposed to a SD and MaxLMG cycle as the former compounds have been out for quite some time now, and researched extensively.

Obviously, considerations would be taken in terms of liver, cholesterol, BP, PCT, etc… with both stacks. Any feedback is appreciated.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'd go with the SD/LMG cycle, mainly because i want to see the results :)

FWIW, from what i understand masteron isn't going to do a whole lot for you unless you are in single digit bodyfat. don't know what you're sitting at though. i would opt for test over masteron with tren anyway.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Where's the TEST at ????? :D :twisted:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Where's the TEST at ????? :D :twisted:
To answer the first question above, I am currently 7-7.5% bfat right now. For my purposes, any of the various test esters will not be added to my stack; however, I also will not be running high dosages either.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
YOu can use test while cutting....Hell, test is great for anything. If you're afraid of a little water retention, then I guess you should stay away. But, personally IMHO test is the number one ingredient for any ridiculously awesome bodybuilder :D

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
YOu can use test while cutting....Hell, test is great for anything. If you're afraid of a little water retention, then I guess you should stay away. But, personally IMHO test is the number one ingredient for any ridiculously awesome bodybuilder :D
I am thinking now that I may use tren, low dose prop and proviron. For those well versed in tren, how is it on lipid values and liver? Again, I honestly feel less concerned about that stack than the MaxLMG and SD.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
To answer the first question above, I am currently 7-7.5% bfat right now. For my purposes, any of the various test esters will not be added to my stack; however, I also will not be running high dosages either.
And you wanna cut???

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What weight and height are you sitting at now?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Have a photo shoot this summer....
Ok, cool. Well i think that tren +masteron +a little test is a proven cutter cycle.
You could try the other option, more for scientific purpose ;)

trailer36

Awards
I am thinking now that I may use tren, low dose prop and proviron. For those well versed in tren, how is it on lipid values and liver? Again, I honestly feel less concerned about that stack than the MaxLMG and SD.
Max32,

I am new to this site but i hope i can help. what tren dose will you be running? this will have a major impact on how it effects your kidneys but not so much your liver. if you are new to tren i would start with 75 mg/ED or EOD and test prop 50 mg EOD to cut down on bloat for your shoot. i wouldnt run this any longer than 6 weeks and if it was me i would stay at 4 weeks but i am not you. if you want to and feel the need you could bump the tren to 100 mg ED but be ready for the increased kidney pain and higher BP. I have never known anyone to have major problems with lipid values while on tren but they have kept the doses fairly mild. Good luck with the conversion (i am assuming you are using fina pellets as tokkyo products are quite pricey) and keep us posted if this is the route you choose. make sure to drink a **** ton of water too!!