First cycle (Test C with LGD-4033) questions

thatoneguy24

Awards
Hello all. I'm going to start my first cycle in a month or so. Planning everything now. Anyway main questions are: Should I run an AI with this cycle (if yes I'm thinking .25 eod since first cycle)? Also would 8 week cycle be appropriate seeing as first timer or does the test need more time to really kick in?

5'11
12-13% (currently in cut to get at least 9% before I start cycle)

Test C - 300mg/week

LGD-4033 - 5mg/day

h2guard throughout cycle

Nova 2 weeks after last pin 40/40/20/20

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only 300mg of test and 5mg of LGD a week? 500mg test a week and idk what proper LGD dosing protocol is but I know it's not 5mg a week

thatoneguy24

Awards
Oopsies! 5mg a day. I'll edit that.
Also I'm starting it 300 but look to finish dose at the higher end of 400-500. I'll do more research on proper dosing however

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
If you're only running an 8 week cycle I would consider short esters and higher doses.

blahdeeblah

Awards
Don't ramp up test. Start at 500 a week, split e3.5 days. You want stable blood levels throughout. And do 12 weeks. 8 is cutting it really short with a long ester. Or get prop and pin 75 ED. At 300, you might just shut yourself down, and replace your own test, it's more of a high cruising dose. And yes, get a legit AI. Test will raise your e2. Good luck

thatoneguy24

Awards
Would sides be at 500mg be pretty high? And 8 weeks was wrong call. I'm upping it to 12 weeks now

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As long as you have a good AI you should be fine. It just depends on how your body reacts to the test. I like your set up man and 12 weeks would be better.

thatoneguy24

Awards
As a first timer who's looking to avoid sides, what mg dosage would you think is best, 300 or 500?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start at 300 and work up to 500 if you feel comfortable.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
As a first timer who's looking to avoid sides, what mg dosage would you think is best, 300 or 500?
Honestly, if you're looking to avoid sides...don't play with your hormones. There are no guarantees and everyone is different. Once you open Pandora's box you get what you get. Running less gear to avoid sides is the perfect way to a flopped cycle...unless you plan on staying on a low dose for a long time, which isn't recommended unless you are on TRT and utilizing HcG as well.

How old are you?

thatoneguy24

Awards
You're right, I'm not looking to avoid side completely I'm well aware it'll come with its sides I just wanted to minimize if possible. I've been researching constantly all day running lower mg and everything I read no one's gone below 450.

I'm 25

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You're right, I'm not looking to avoid side completely I'm well aware it'll come with its sides I just wanted to minimize if possible. I've been researching constantly all day running lower mg and everything I read no one's gone below 450.

I'm 25
Don't overthink it man. Pin the 500mg per week, eat big and lots of protein. If your nips start feeling itchy start using your AI.
Don't panic and overdose your AI or you'll crash your estrogen and won't make the gains you want.

Keeping sides to a minimum comes from being consistent with your doses and using your AI appropriately.

thatoneguy24

Awards
Yeah definitely over thinking a tad. Quick question. In the LGD i have there is arimistane which from what I've read is an AI. It's 50mg a tab. Would this be AI overload?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Yeah definitely over thinking a tad. Quick question. In the LGD i have there is arimistane which from what I've read is an AI. It's 50mg a tab. Would this be AI overload?
No that will be fine, don't worry about that.

thatoneguy24

Awards
Alrighty. Thanks brother appreciate the advice a lot!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
No worries man. Keep it simple and consistent. You'll be happy with your results as long as you train hard and keep your belly full.