Sarm liquids more bioavailable? or are capsules just as effective

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I could not find any concrete information on this and was hoping someone could chime in and clarify. I am looking to run an ostarine cycle at the end of summer and just trying to be prepared. thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caps all day, they're likely a horse a piece

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't remember where I saw it but I used to follow those idiots haha I know they're just trying to get you to over pay for their sarms, just curious if there is actually a difference.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Nope ones in a powder in a gel capsule and the liquid is the powder mixed with propylene glycol as a solvent .

trueedge

Awards
I bought some caps and wondered the same thing. It's dosed at 20 mg per cap and I've been reading 15-25 is the dose per day. The bottle states to take three a day would put me at 60 mg or I'm reading the dose incorrectly. Same with another I purchased which is cardarine 10 mg caps says to take 2 for beginner or 3 for advanced. Should I just take the required dose and not the bottle Rec? Also I'm super pissed I paid like three times the amount everyone else is paying for these I bought them from nutrition store out of NM

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's think about other research chems, exemestane for example. Does exemestane suspended in a solution work better than an exemestane pill? Hell no, they are both the same exact thing! In reality I trust caps or tabs better because it's easier to determine the exact amount of product per cap and you know exactly what you're taking. These idiots are making sarms in their bathtub at the house and actually have people snowballed into believing that what they have is more effective when in reality the opposite is true. End of rant.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Let's think about other research chems, exemestane for example. Does exemestane suspended in a solution work better than an exemestane pill? Hell no, they are both the same exact thing! In reality I trust caps or tabs better because it's easier to determine the exact amount of product per cap and you know exactly what you're taking. These idiots are making sarms in their bathtub at the house and actually have people snowballed into believing that what they have is more effective when in reality the opposite is true. End of rant.
Thank you. I agree to a point. It's tough to determine how much is suspended in a ml, yes. But isn't it also the same for UG caps? I'm not sure where I'm going with this exactly, but adding flour or some other medium and trying to estimate the amount per cap is just as shady IMO.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I could not find any concrete information on this and was hoping someone could chime in and clarify. I am looking to run an ostarine cycle at the end of summer and just trying to be prepared. thanks!
You're gonna be good either way homie, assuming you have a legit source. The liquids are more common I think, but you'll be fine with whatever you choose.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. I agree to a point. It's tough to determine how much is suspended in a ml, yes. But isn't it also the same for UG caps? I'm not sure where I'm going with this exactly, but adding flour or some other medium and trying to estimate the amount per cap is just as shady IMO.
Ugl caps, sure but I was mainly referring to most capped sarms that are capped by major capping companies. Most sarm companies just get raws and pass them off to a company that all they do is cap supplements. I trust that a lot more than a bathtub brew. Definitely agree that UGL's are just as hit and miss as rc companies.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Ugl caps, sure but I was mainly referring to most capped sarms that are capped by major capping companies. Most sarm companies just get raws and pass them off to a company that all they do is cap supplements. I trust that a lot more than a bathtub brew. Definitely agree that UGL's are just as hit and miss as rc companies.
I'm following you now. You're absolutely right.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ha, yeah, lol, like when ostarine finally gets cleared for pharma/script use, it will be as a liquid. That dylan guy has mind-jobbed people with his BS logic.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, yeah, lol, like when ostarine finally gets cleared for pharma/script use, it will be as a liquid. That dylan guy has mind-jobbed people with his BS logic.
People will say anything to make a quick buck off of you, that's for sure.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I wouldent support a supp place selling it in caps, reckless.