Need some advice

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
What's up guys I'm new to this forum. I'm 29 years old and been bodybuilding since I was 18. I'm 5,9 and 200lbs. This question is in regards to prohormones and aas steroids. I've done a few cycles of prohormones and a cycle of dianabol only. The prohormone cycle was alright gains about 10lbs and kept about 6lbs. I still have a full cycle of 50mg dbol from balkin labs. I really want to jump on that but I read everywhere that it's not good to cycle only dbol w/out test. That's a problem for me because needles are out of the question. I'm wondering if I can sub the test for 1-andro and pair it with dbol??? I know this sounds stupid but doesn't 1-andro convert to 1-testostorone??? I know 1-andro is non methylated. I also got a cycle of msten, dzine stack. Should I stack the 1-andro with that or the dbol. Thanks

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's up guys I'm new to this forum. I'm 29 years old and been bodybuilding since I was 18. I'm 5,9 and 200lbs. This question is in regards to prohormones and aas steroids. I've done a few cycles of prohormones and a cycle of dianabol only. The prohormone cycle was alright gains about 10lbs and kept about 6lbs. I still have a full cycle of 50mg dbol from balkin labs. I really want to jump on that but I read everywhere that it's not good to cycle only dbol w/out test. That's a problem for me because needles are out of the question. I'm wondering if I can sub the test for 1-andro and pair it with dbol??? I know this sounds stupid but doesn't 1-andro convert to 1-testostorone??? I know 1-andro is non methylated. I also got a cycle of msten, dzine stack. Should I stack the 1-andro with that or the dbol. Thanks
1-test =/= test, your better options for bases currently available are Dermacrine, Trest and 4-Andro. Or if you want, use actual test?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No trest with d-bol. I'd go with epi-andro if you won't jab yourself

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
Well The reason for me not using test is because I'm a recovering heroine user. Been clean for 7 years. So needles are outta the question. I'm looking all over to find something to sub for test. My gains on the dbol only cycle was really wet and going into the third week I felt really lethargic and un motivated and I know that's due to my natural test shutdown. But I've never heard of Dermacrine. I'll look into that! Thanks

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well The reason for me not using test is because I'm a recovering heroine user. Been clean for 7 years. So needles are outta the question. I'm looking all over to find something to sub for test. My gains on the dbol only cycle was really wet and going into the third week I felt really lethargic and un motivated and I know that's due to my natural test shutdown. But I've never heard of Dermacrine. I'll look into that! Thanks
Congrats on staying sober man! Keep it up. And you can try something like Trest with your next cycle to add a kick in there since you don't want to use IM

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
Thanks bro appreciate it! Trest??? Lol never heard of it but I'll definitely look into it. I read some stuff on andrioil but it's such low doses and I wouldn't think it would do much. I've read threads where people ask about mixing ph with aas and they just blast on them for asking a question. But I'm gonna see how this 1-andro, dbol stack works out. I'll post some updates.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bro appreciate it! Trest??? Lol never heard of it but I'll definitely look into it. I read some stuff on andrioil but it's such low doses and I wouldn't think it would do much. I've read threads where people ask about mixing ph with aas and they just blast on them for asking a question. But I'm gonna see how this 1-andro, dbol stack works out. I'll post some updates.
Man I would look into some trest logs. And as a base run 50-75mg and you'll be just fine. Really 50mg is good just as a base.

Man I'm running test c, masteron and OL dimethydrol right now. If you need advice this is a good place to come.

Man I'm right there with you on the road to recovery. Your doing good man.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No trest with d-bol. I'd go with epi-andro if you won't jab yourself
Why no trest and dbol? Just asking for information. What is the benefits of epi-andro over trest while running dbol?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why no trest and dbol? Just asking for information. What is the benefits of epi-andro over trest while running dbol?
Both convert to potent forms of estrogen.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both convert to potent forms of estrogen.
Even trest at a low dose? And wouldn't it be user dependant? I know how I personally respond to trest and am curious on dbol. Might throw some in sometime. Could you run both at a low dose and have a good ai?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even trest at a low dose? And wouldn't it be user dependant? I know how I personally respond to trest and am curious on dbol. Might throw some in sometime. Could you run both at a low dose and have a good ai?
aye each to their own with what they use, I didnt make any personal recommendations to anyone in here merely listed relevant products to what the OP asked, and answered why Smont recommended not using them together. Could you run both with an AI? you can certainly try. I have no experiences with either compound so my thoughts mean nothing.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
aye each to their own with what they use, I didnt make any personal recommendations to anyone in here merely listed relevant products to what the OP asked, and answered why Smont recommended not using them together. Could you run both with an AI? you can certainly try. I have no experiences with either compound so my thoughts mean nothing.
Ah alright. Well thanks for the clarification.
yates84 or Dma378 y'all have any thoughts?

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
Yeah dude it's a struggle everyday! But bodybuildings been my new addiction! That sounds like a killer stack bro! What kind of pct you gonna run for that? And if I was to run a Trest, dbol stack should I run a ai??? If so, would arimistane work? I would use arimidex or aromasin but can't get my hands on any lol

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah dude it's a struggle everyday! But bodybuildings been my new addiction! That sounds like a killer stack bro! What kind of pct you gonna run for that? And if I was to run a Trest, dbol stack should I run a ai??? If so, would arimistane work? I would use arimidex or aromasin but can't get my hands on any lol
For pct clomid at 50/50/25/25 with an otc pct. I'll have some nolva and exemstane as well in there. I've really been thinking about just staying on cycle for a bit man.

Yeah man it's a lifestyle! I don't miss that sh*t at all!

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
That's kinda why I thought 1-andro would be good cus it don't convert to estrogen and it's not methylated.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's kinda why I thought 1-andro would be good cus it don't convert to estrogen and it's not methylated.
From what I've read the methylation of trest isn't that high and running at a low dose as a base say 50mg, you wouldn't see many sides if any. And an AI is easy to come by with some research. Either way choose what you want, just trying to throw some options out there and different ideas. Also cycle support for whatever you choose.

Edit

I've had some good times on trest man. If you don't run it with the dbol, grab some for down the road!

Dmj8379

Awards
Where can you buy trest?? If you live in the U.Steve.
I'm new to this too

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gained 15ish on a Trest cycle. You have to know your body. It converts to Methyl Estrogen

Dmj8379

Awards
I figured you couldn't give up sources.. that's why I put I'm new here too.. thanks

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can you buy trest?? If you live in the U.Steve.
I'm new to this too
Olympus UK and Focused Nutrition are both board sponsors and make it. I believe Nutriverse carries Trest. Volvo140G

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BamBam0319 Marms Hastur Jebrook NewAgeMayan

These are the FN and OLUK reps. They'll chime in momentarily. New Age will be late... It's just his nature

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
It just takes a lil research on the web I'm sure you'll find sum and its legal so good luck bro

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ya nutriverse has OUK tr3st and dermatrest 25% discount atm.

If you havnt used either before Id suggest researching uses and potential sides as the compound is not to be taken lightly.

Dmj8379

Awards
Thanks Bradfish I saw your posts and I feel that I'm in the same boat as u.. no needles for me.. but I have access to pharma serms and Ai's.. I work with Spanish lady who use to be a nurse...plus I stocked up on pro hormones be4 the ban

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
And if I was to run a Trest, dbol stack should I run a ai??? If so, would arimistane work? I would use arimidex or aromasin but can't get my hands on any lol
Those are two aromatising compounds... You'll want an AI that you trust. Arimistane won't cut it, don't bother... Unless you like playing with your own moobs.

If you can find legit dbol and other gear than you can find an AI. Or you could roll the dice on a board sponsor and order an AI in research chemical form.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Grats on the sobriety man!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's the transdermal route.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A mixture of 1 and 4 andro would do . Trest as burnfire said would really amp u up . I did ol uk trest up to 200mgs daily. Its a damn great compound, just made me a little vicious twords loved ones . Transdermal trest was mentioned as well . Thats a great test base along with oral trest as a pwo . There's also m1t not sure if u ever heard of that op but the shyt had me feeling like ric flair in the gym ! Good luck and lots of research to do . Congrats on the sober time !

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
U ever seen rick flair rant on he spent more money on spilt liquor?

Hastur

Awards
A mixture of 1 and 4 andro would do . Trest as burnfire said would really amp u up . I did ol uk trest up to 200mgs daily. Its a damn great compound, just made me a little vicious twords loved ones . Transdermal trest was mentioned as well . Thats a great test base along with oral trest as a pwo . There's also m1t not sure if u ever heard of that op but the shyt had me feeling like ric flair in the gym ! Good luck and lots of research to do . Congrats on the sober time !
Hahaha, probably the most accurate anecdotal report out there regarding M1T ever.

But I agree Trest amps you up, I'm on 100mg a day, 50mg Oral, 50mg TD, and I'm killing it in the gym, especially volume wise. Never been able to do THIS MUCH in my workouts before. Averaging 30 sets and 300 reps per workout. I love it.

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
Thanks guys for all your help. So I'm gonna save my dbol for when I can get my hands on some Trest and a solid AI. So I'm gonna run 1,4-andro with the cyborg instead. I noticed that my 1,4-andro is really low dosed each serving is only 50mg. Would 100mg of each be a sufficient amount for a test base??? Or should I grab two bottles of each and bump up to 200mg???

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You are probably not going to need more than 330mg of OUK or hitech 1andro. Ive had feedback saying even that was too much, none saying it wasnt enough.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What was 200 trest like

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What was 200 trest like
I wouldn't do it again . It was hard to come down off . The rush was amazing . Bp was easy to control with a bushel of bananas a day . Hawthorne berry and Ar1macare by ol . I had good gains . Would go nice around 100 or 150 with some dmz or tren if user can control prolactin and est .

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
Thanks I went with primeval labs 4-andro. Theirs is 100mgs per pill so waaaaay better:)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks I went with primeval labs 4-andro. Theirs is 100mgs per pill so waaaaay better:)
From the looks of you in thst pic . 4 andro will fluff you up good . 1 andro is a good addition as well.

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
Thanks tried a lot of wet bulkers b4 like m14ad and max-lmg but I feel I don't pct right or something because I always deflate lol but by far best stack I tried was decaplexx 850 by gpl. Can only imagine the gains if I woulda known to add a test base haha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks tried a lot of wet bulkers b4 like m14ad and max-lmg but I feel I don't pct right or something because I always deflate lol but by far best stack I tried was decaplexx 850 by gpl. Can only imagine the gains if I woulda known to add a test base haha
Gpl was and still is imo the only place to get good phera . Also x c e l was my goto the yetti and reaper were nasty as F .

Old school lg science trifecta m1d and mmv2 omfg lol was like sdrol and tren mixed.

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
Would adding dermacrine to the mix of 4-andro and 1-andro as a test base be too much???

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
Right. So your saying dermacrine is unnecessary to add to it???